JOJO

So i finally decided to start watching this shit but have no idea which arc to start. Could someone post the right order? Would appreciate.

Also JOJO thread

>have no idea which arc to start.
Are you retarded?
You don't need to answer that. Just think about the question for a bit, let it sink in.

Jojos Bizarre Adventure (2012) > Stardust Crusaders > Egypt Arc > Diamond is Unbreakable > Manga

i marathoned the first episode of jojo today, redpill me on what i thought of it, Sup Forums

thanks

Phantom Blood > Battle Tendency > Stardust Crusaders > Stardust Crusaders: Battle in Egypt > Diamond is Unbreakable

Post your favourite stand visual designs

for me its a toss-up between pic related or D4C

Start from the very end.

Jojo is actually told in a very non linear way. You have to start from part 8 and work your way to the beginning.
Now, this is very important. You need to start from the last chapter, then the previous one, etc. This is because time in the jojo universe flows backwards, this is canon. There is no other way to watch the series.
Now, after you read all of it, you need to keep in mind that you need to re-read it again, and this time in an even more unconventional manner. This is because after some stuff, you will realize that the series has a sort of new game plus, and this time flow works like this:
1 then 7
6 then 2
5 then 3
4 and finally 8.
Please keep this in mind, it's very important that you follow this order or you won't understand any of it.

You hated it.

What does Josuke smell like

Poopy pants and toilet paper.

Read/watch it in order. Not too complicated really.

>watching the oldest version first
>re-watching the same episodes with better animation in the newer version
oh what a great decision

>marathoner the first episode
I love this meme

This guy is correct, don't begin from Phantom Blood, follow steps

A doctors office

Hair spray and bubblegum

Where is the old thread? Did it 404?

fine italian leather

I'd say all of this is accurate

Like a fresh pair of underwear on New Year's Eve.

Start with 1. After that go to 2. When your done with that go on ahead to 3. You might want to try 4 afterwards. 5 is generally the part people do after 4. Then 6. 7 after part 6. And try to do 8 last.
I hope this explains what order to watch the parts in. I understand how confusing it can be.

You are a fucking retard.

Watch up to episode 19 of the 2012 season by Saturday so you can watch the dub on Toonami.