Amazon has just trademarked "AmazonTube". Apparently, Amazon and Google have been feuding...

Amazon has just trademarked "AmazonTube". Apparently, Amazon and Google have been feuding, and Google is about to block Amazon devices from accessing YouTube. Rather than meet Google's demands, such as selling Google products on Amazon.com, Amazon is going to create its own competitor to YouTube. My question is, will AmazonTube be friendlier to free speech than YouTube? Will it court conservative figures who have been demonetized on YouTube such as Steven Crowder and Dennis Prager?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14687799
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You and all and your youtuber friends need to kill yourselves asap

Amazon is just as bad as Google. Fuck 'em both.

>AmazonTube
not gonna happen
FAKE NEW

I took the Amazonpill

Seriously, who’s jewing who here? Aren’t they both cia?

Amazon hasn't fired anybody for writing an internal memo full of objective facts that Bezos didn't like. The same can't be said for Google. Amazon is obviously a pretty leftist company, but they're way better than Google.

Amazon is the CIA, you realize that right?

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by that.

bezos is a faggot but i hate the bitch at youtube more

>mfw I get to choose which company I'm going to submit myself to so they can install a surveillance state and sell my information or just give it away via PRISM

Say what you want faggots, but when I get bent over and fucked I at least like to enjoy the illusion of choice.

Otherwise it just feels like I'm running my dick through a belt sander every time I remember all my devices including my fucking microwave are listening to my every word and sending it to a database in Utah which has probably been hacked by every other country and at the very least at least 4 of my dick pics are stored in there somewhere

but this is dope; I feel empowered and shit

Me too. If they present a viable alternative, I'll be happy to start using Amazon's service instead.

we're going to mars

CIA did a $600 million dollar deal with Amazon for cloud computing. Amazing happens to sell spying devices that constantly listen to people in their homes. Bezos also owns the Washington Post and it doesn't make that known when reporting on the CIA.

Itt mice in a cage lmao

Have some cheese

Good question! I'm watching Crowder's previously recorded CNN livestream right now on my firestick. There was a note when I clicked YouTube that said, "this app will no longer be available starting 1/1/18." I just shrugged and thought it'll just be one more thing I watch on Kodi.

Being a "tuber" is not a real job.

You need to stop being such a jealous faggot. You tubers are better to watch then (((MSM))).

Barely got to see any of that. What was it like?

>My question is, will AmazonTube be friendlier to free speech than YouTube? Will it court conservative figures who have been demonetized on YouTube such as Steven Crowder and Dennis Prager?
kek
It's going to be more kiked than kiketube

This is true. I prefer Amazon but I don't use their listening devices. I'm sure they have a file of everything I've ever purchased from them.

So is Google and Facebook.

I've had it playing in the background all day while I've been working around the house. It's ok. You can't expect 16 hours packed with excitement. Definitely watch his version of the Christmas Carol. It's pretty damn funny.

Yeah, I'll watch that at least.

He's putting together a list of the day's news and how it was reported on CNN vs other outlets. I'm sure he'll have a separate 15 minute video to summarize his points.

Honestly, I think it's about time that we all bought amazon devices (like the Fire) so we can all access the abundance of amazon products. Also, Jeff Bezos is a nice guy who deserves our support.

Pic semi-related.

I'll believe it when I see it. That said, anything to break the monopoly.

i want the days when google, amazon, facebook didnt exist. I have never used amazon and dont use facebook.

facebook, google, microsoft, etc are more NSA

Pls vote
strawpoll.me/14687799

FreeBSD is CIA

this is great news. i think amazontube can become huge if they allow alt-right speech. It has to compete with youtube, and this is their only gimick that can make them bigger than youtube. free speech. jeff would be stupid to ignore this exploit and bring youtubers to amazontube out of pure user spite.

is that guy made out of wax