Could democrats really bring down trump by just not paying taxes? I feel like they still have some shit up their sleeve

Could democrats really bring down trump by just not paying taxes? I feel like they still have some shit up their sleeve

do democrats pay taxes now?

Thats fucken right asshole. I aint paying no fucking taxes to your little hitler bastard.

read my lips nazi scum "No fucken payee muh taxes.

you cant put all of us in jail, besides cops ant shit, let them try to arrest me, I will fuck them up

Came to post this
Fpbp

>t. Leaf

Forgot to hide your flag, fag.

I absolutely hope liberals don't do this. It would definitely hurt Trump and he wouldn't have any way to retaliate against them for not paying taxes.

If all the liberals do it they probably won't have enough money to pay public officials. They can get away with it. Please don't spread this to social media. It could mean the end of Trump.

No pay, no play.

Jesus Christ, you are a sad pathetic human. I bet your haven't felt a pussy in your life.

Thats ok Leaf I will pay the taxes you owe trump

Rats don’t pay taxes now. Poor plan.

Probably not since most taxes are automatically taken from most people. But to the few foolish/brave souls who decide to try, good luck in court and jail.

This would be awesome
>Dems start not paying taxes to oppose Trump
>they set the precedent that you can just not pay taxes if you don't agree with any of the government's policies
>middle class stops paying taxes just so the left can hand out gibsmedats
>entire welfare state collapses

Thank you fellow North American. I in turn will pay all the taxes that everyone on my block owes to Canada.

>implying that welfare babies and liberal arts baristas pay income tax

That implies that all the Nigerian dance therapy, alternate africn american history and comparing rap science degree holder would pay taxes in the first place.

Wrote a yuge post then realized what is going on here. Top Kek

The IRS has already been weaponized against conservatives.
I am sure it can be weaponized against democrats too.

Nah. It will be quite easy for the IRS to impose massive fines and interest, and seize their bank accounts and homes and garnish their paychecks. The extra money from the fines and interest will increase the taxman's take, and a lot of homes will hit the market at low prices through the tax foreclosure sales.

>be big government shillfag your entire life
>one guy you don't like gets elected, decide you're gonna be a well disciplined constitutionalist and libertarian
>liberal gets elected next time around, go back to being a big government stooge

The audacity of these niggers is off the fucking charts. I can only hope that if they actually commit to not paying their taxes they wreck the social safety net and all the bureaucratic nonsense that they've fought incessantly for all these years.

none of those rich fuckers pay taxes, their money is in foreign accounts and most of those accounts are registered as humanitarian and green aid

its the new fad for the super rich

we've been trying to tell you this for years

That, or they've got all their shit in ireland or new zealand

This is why normies give capitalism shit, not because they have a fundamental moral/reasonable objection to the theory, but because globalists are pulling a fast one on the average worker.