Are you expecting any happenings with the rapefugees on the new year's eve, like last year in Cologne?

Are you expecting any happenings with the rapefugees on the new year's eve, like last year in Cologne?

it wasnt last year. It was like 3 years ago wasnt it? And ofcourse shit is gonna happen. Shit is happening everyday, every hour, every minute.

>Shit is happening everyday, every hour, every minute.
Name 30 things

Europeans are fucked. I fully expect the entire EU to fall to Islam in 40 years. We’ll probably fall to the Mexicans soon enough.

massacres are the new norm in europe.

they'll happen, and it'll just be another monday.

The Cologne like happenings happened all year around, but they got that out of the media by admitting Cologne.
I'm expecting a Bataclan tier happening.

last new year's eve they have attacked Istanbul

there will be a shit load of police like last year

And no women to rape. NYE last year in Cologne was only police and ficki-fickies.

No, they're fully assimilated now.

If there are any happenings, it won't be widely reported. (((They))) won't make that mistake again.

No, it was a brilliant strategy to admit to it after it couldn't be hidden anymore.
Now everyone is just talking about "Cologne" while the gropings and rapes happening at every festival all year around and Germany wide are only "local news".

>Gets shot by cops after getting shot by gangs

>PUT YOUR LEFT HAND ON GREEN AND THE RIGHT FOOT ON RED

I can tell you that there will something in france. I'm 99% sure about it

I fully expect complete suppression of news about happenings like every year
Only if there is a really big rapening or explosion they will be forced to report on it

The Catholic Lebanese own mexico

Were not falling for shit

What you mean is something like Cologne probably happened last year but our Media is becoming expert at hiding this stuff. Probably threatens to have victims arrested or something

You're thinking about the year before last. Last year the police showed up in force and detained all arab males on sight in Cologne. Newspapers were bitching about it for days.

That feel when I only went to the shitty local Christmas Market where I worked with coworkers this year.

so bored with muslims I don't even care but wouldn't mind some leftists getting firework'd by their pets on new year's eve

i'm expecting on X-mas as well, preferably Frogland