Gabriel Dropout

Is Gabriel the best girl of the season?

No, but her stock certainly rose after the last episode. On the other hand, Vigne is in freefall.

She's one of the worst in her own show, so no

Gabriel is my seasonal waifu for this season

Are people still refusing to acknowledge Satania as the best girl, just because she's the most popular, and is the meme girl of the season?

Close. It's actually Vigne.

Gabriel is getting married!

Gabriel is irrelevant tier
Raph is a hit or miss, you either love her because of being a shit or hate her for the same reason
Satania is the pleb's choice. I mean I love her absolutely but I can't deny she's the easy route
Since I heard that Vigne pleasured millions of lonely men out of kindness and her job, I can't stop thinking about how she's a perfect one to fantasize about. She would do anything you want, even if you could see on her face that she hates it. But she would still do that nasty degrading shit you want. It makes me hard

Careful OP, you'll trigger Sataniafags again.

She's the worst girl in her own show.

I'm a Sataniafag and Gabriel is fine because she knows the difference between playful teasing and being a walking garbage, unlike a certain someone.

>Gabriel
>playful teasing

No amount of physical pain Gabriel inflicted can compare to betrayal.

Gabriel is Umaru done wrong. Drunk Gabriel is how she should always be.

But Umaru is already Umaru done wrong. It's the epitome of shit.

Gabriel may be shit but Umaru is the epitome of cancer.

>Gabriel is Umaru done wrong.

Why? Because she isn't lying to her friends about who she is? Because she has people who hang out with her without her having to put on different personas out of shame for her hobbies? Because when she needed extra money she got a job instead of stealing her brothers credit card?

Gabu a shit

Umaru is the same as Kirino from Oreimo. I don't understand how they're so popular, they hide their hobbies because they're so ashamed and wouldn't mind shitting on their friends if it meant being able to hide their personality from others. They're just outright terrible, spoiled, and whiny brats that everybody around them seemingly loves and worships and everything goes perfectly their way all the time. They're perfect at everything for seemingly no reason despite just sitting around playing video games in their free time.

At least people acknowledge that Gab is a lazy slob, and sometimes even gets her comeuppance.

She's not even the best girl in that image you posted

Because she's a boring shit and anime isn't real.