I see a Doctor,a Engineer a philosopher, a Rocket Scientist, a Physcist and a Lawyer. What do you see Neo-Nazis?

I see a Doctor,a Engineer a philosopher, a Rocket Scientist, a Physcist and a Lawyer. What do you see Neo-Nazis?

sandniggers or future americans

they should stay in their homelands where their talent is much-needed.

how can those countries ever improve if all their doctors end up in the west

Europeans

mobile ak 47 platforms that explode

Casualties

Chimney Sweepers

This. If they're so great, how do these people feel about taking these talented people from their own countries? It's bullshit anyway, what are the stats on how many refugees actually hold down any form of employment? Isn't it less than 10 percent

The cameraman was probably holding up the severed head of a dead US soldier. I see a bunch of little bastards.

I see target practice

White americans.

Israeli target practice

>they should stay in their homelands where their talent is much-needed.
>how can those countries ever improve if all their doctors end up in the west

how can those countries ever improve if all their doctors end up in the westthey should stay in their homelands where their talent is much-needed.

how can those countries ever improve if all their doctors end up in the westthey should stay in their homelands where their talent is much-needed.

So you're delusional?

invaders.

Future CI...I mean ISIS fighters

Chimney dusters

how many times has the child in your pic been killed now?

If you see those, then why are you taking them from a war-torn nation that needs them to come back from the brink? Why do we need to steal these supposed gilded people from other nations? We can make our own doctors and our own engineers, not just grafting them off of other nations.

staged photo of near eastern childrens?

a jihadist, a bomb maker, a drug dealer, a rapist, a mugger, a bigot, an extremist, an inbred, a welfare recipient. a criminal, a gang member, a drone target.

Left to right:

Illiterate, illiterate, illiterate, illiterate, illiterate, illiterate and illiterate.

Well it’s good to know you feel this way about children.

Kek

Niggers who beg for pens, but can't write.

Wow, I've never seen a whore who pays to fuck you.

>I see a Doctor,a Engineer a philosopher, a Rocket Scientist, a Physcist and a Lawyer.
and THAT'S exactly why they're scared -- being made obsolete

for if they really were all barbarians, there would be nothing to worry about, as they'd all be driven into the sea in no time (see: survival instincts)

New Europeans who will be spending their days ( well, their last day at least) in the logistics sector.

MOAB victims

Hopefully.

diseased, dirty Afghans in hand-me-downs.

I see romanians.

Locusts.

American children

Rapists

Some kids standing in a run down connurbation while giving the thumbs up sign.

I see 6 improvised explosive devices

you mean german. muslims aren't even 1% of America's population.

Disgusting little shitbags.

just send them to the usa lol

your mom's new husband

It is statistically unlikely that all those kids are going to have those jobs. Germans aren't actually as smart as people make out, you know.

Followers of the religion of piss.

A moron with terrible eyesight

If you keep taking all the high skilled youth out of every third world shithole, how can they ever stop being shitholes?

I see the germans in the foreground but what puzzles me most is the background. Are they on a mission trip somewhere? Is that dresden?

I see people with presumably no training, specialization, or experience in any of the fields you listed. A doctor is a doctor. A child is not. These "they have the potential to do anything" threads are idiotic.

>What do you see

A collection of coats that are stuffed with feces.

Welfare recipients

>You forgot one
Thumbs up means "up yours" in sandniggerese. They're not even hiding it anymore

A dole bludger, a terrorist, a rapist, a wife beater, a pedophile and gang member.

90s retro ski fashion jacket.

>Said Schlomoberg, wiping drool and matzo balls crumbs from the corner of his mouth,forgetting that europeans transformed his grandpappy intro an astronaut by shooting him up through the chimney.
Merry Christmass,jidane.