We wuz gods n' shiet

Hakeem Kae-Kazim is to play Zeus in BBC-Netflix series "Troy"

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/title/tt7397168/?ref_=m_nmfmd_act_1
thehindu.com/sci-tech/science/how-genetics-is-settling-the-aryan-migration-debate/article19090301.ece
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>all the gods and demi gods are black
>everyone else is white
What did the BBC mean by this?

Fpbp

We wuz overlords of society and shieeet

this garbage needs to be boycotted and there should be major harassment of everyone involved, it make a perfect target for mobilization of outrage. Greeks needs to speak up about this as well.

it be time rayciss whities got a proppa education

so were the greeks black or something?

Fuck, everyone of importance is going to be black.
Plus, we're sure to have scenes of Aphrodite getting the BBC.
Nice job, BBC.

So I just looked this guy up on IMDB and check this out
m.imdb.com/title/tt7397168/?ref_=m_nmfmd_act_1

One word everybody forgets -

Parasites

Stopped watching the BBC a while ago, the fucking state of this country

Man, they don't even try to hide it anymore.

People need to chimp out like they would if they made an MLK movie with a honky

They better not fuck with Oddyssus, cause he is a pimp mother fucker.

Assasiations I believe, muslims kill anyone who portrays their prophet and so do all people who have something holy to them misrepresented mocked or ridicules (something which Jews have done plenty troughout history and have suffered because of it). Our race is holy to us, portraying a legendar y white warrior of the ancient times who was described as being blonde as a negro crosses a border that must be enforced.

Going to watch it for the.lulz when it comes out.

but we already had the perfect Achilles

Do something pussy you wont

This twink-ass motherfucker was a bad choice as well. The only main characters who seemed like they belonged there were Hector and Odysseus.

racist.

Jokes aside, this guy doesn't look Greek, either

this
thats right, feed them money for the lulz retard
like him or not, he was perfect for that role
modern greeks don't look greek :D :D :D :D :D pic related
I don't live in England 56 percenter

This was before greece was invaded by the ottomans. They were hwite.

as authentic as nazis larping as aryans

This.

Everyone Alexander was a poojeet.

knows*

India, in one WEBM.

learn to type lowland monkey

Oops, wrong one.

>Sup Forums memes that Greeks aren't white
>this happens

You went too far guys, jokes over

look like amerimutts on black friday

TODAYS greeks are not white due to willingly breeding with turks for generations. Thousands of years ago is a different story.

Plus you may not be white, But you certainly are not a nigger.

How about your tourism industry?

I know you're memeing but think of the children. In 20 years time people will actually start believing this.

Case in point, the BBC.

I thought black worship was bad here, but brits take it to a new level. Black male, white female is the absolute standard there, no exception

There was a line in iliada where he cut his hair and it was blond.

Isn't the same with almost all of your movies?

My father is the product of two Irish immigrants. My mother is mainly Welsh, with some English, German and French mixed in.

You think your country is bad? I live in the Southwest USA with blue eyes and red hair. I want off this crazy ride. Wales is still safe, right? Unfortunately, as much as I would prefer Ireland, I'm not sure it's safe anymore.

A two-thirds nigger cast for a tv interpretation of the Illiad made by a major company rather than some backwards-ass spike lee wannabe? No this is a depth American tv in all its degeneracy has not yet sunk.

Being blonde isn't the problem, it's his anglo face.

though, annoying. It such a non-issue and we have threads on it everyday. Anyone older than 15 will know he was greek not african.

NOWHERE is safe anymore fool. There is nowhere you can run that the kike's lackeys won't chase you. You can't outrun the race war, consign yourself to fighting in it.

I'm getting tired of the memes Sup Forums. Completely exhausted.

I'm getting off this ride. They won.

Goddamn, these words rings true to me. My father's side fled Ireland right after the Irish Civil War. Although the circumstances are different, I'm fucking tired of running.

Sleepyposting is a underappreciated form of shitposting

>Anyone older than 15 will know he was greek not African

Wrong

>when afrocentrists' fanfics go to far

thehindu.com/sci-tech/science/how-genetics-is-settling-the-aryan-migration-debate/article19090301.ece

Sorry pajeet, the original Aryans were pale Euros. They conquered shitskins, and eventually interbred with them, but weren't themselves such.

check out the flags I dropped up above Eugenios
------->

All these ass blasted white cucks. Just accept it you bitches. This series is gonna be lit can’t wait to see the best portrayal of Greeks legend preformed by black men. Make things even better is all the Greek men and gods are black while the women and goddesses are white that’s how it should be white women were made for us blacks. White bois btfo in real life and in tv.

Fucking hell , liberals were a mistake , gas them all lol.

cringe

I would make fun of Oceania, but my comment would be censored.

>a nigger with an Arab name plays a Greek God in a British adaptation of the Illiad
Time to neck yourself, Nige.

>Assasiations I believe, muslims kill anyone who portrays their prophet
Wait, you could use that . Even if they won't film series they still can create tons of shit butthurts.

A German against BRexit. Imagine my shock.

Based poopulist tRUmp.

Lol cringe

What’s the difference between a black man and a large pizza?

A large pizza can feed a family of 4

Modern greeks are race mixed shitskins why should they care about anciet greek history?

I voted Trump. On the surface, illegals (and, hell, even technical "legals") need to be deported, However, I'm not seeing the pro-Russia meme you're implying. For another discussion, at another time, being pro-Russia isn't a bad thing, though that discussion was happening in the 1900s,

this

>The face that launched a thousand boats
Leslie jones confirmed as Helen

Ahhh, this must be the train to Berlin hospital. Look at all those doctors heading off to work.

I can't stop saying "I just hate niggers" out loud every time I see a nigger related thread. Anyone else like that?

Another fantastic masterpiece by Ben "Pull the trigger on every nigger" Garrison. I wonder if they will ever catch this madman!

only people allowed to race mix are asian males with white women. they make superior babies, they look better than both pure asians and pure whites. they are smarter, better looking and more confident. on the other hand white males and asian females make unattractive happas with mental issues.

FOR THE EMPEROR

>all black remake of greek gods mythos
>all except for Aphrodite goddess of love, beauty and pleasure which is white
>clearly stating that black females are inferior to white females and can never be as beautiful
>no outrage on Twitter

srsly tho, why aren't sjws complaining about this? it will most likely get the series to change the actress, cancel the show or at the very least delay it's airing
+Netflix might actually drop it since they don't like drama

>Black Zeus
No wonder he had to masquerade like a motherfucker to fuck bitches.

>local swan to play zeus

THOSE FUCKING AVIAN NIGGERS REEEEEEEE

>Original aryans were pale skinned therefore all pale skinned are aryans

master race logic

Fun fact. This was written by a communist jew

Now greeks LMAO
One day it will be teached in the schools that greeks, romans, english,viking, portuguese, spanish, french all european glorious people were subsafricans

We could probably get enough outrage on Twitter to affect change

original aryans dont exist anymore the nearest thing are norwegian with around 55% yamna dna.
true aryans, take a look

only acceptable blacks live in brasil, maybe.