Redpill me on Trey Gowdy. I saw a few videos of him speaking in U.S. Congress and he seems like a pretty cool guy

Redpill me on Trey Gowdy. I saw a few videos of him speaking in U.S. Congress and he seems like a pretty cool guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pO-pkjACpCM
youtu.be/gdLXPv5NsA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's a circus that never accomplishes anything

Smart guy, talks nice. Never gets anywhere.

I like him, but he can't prosecute or lawfully enforce a subpoena, so it's mostly hoping someone hears the bullshit he's calling out.

What do to want him to do? Send Hillary to jail? He's a congressmen

He's just a realist that is interested in facts and is also intelligent and powerless at the same time.
He asks mostly basic questions that stumps lying politicians because he demands an answer and they don't have one.

Watch him question Elizabeth Warren on some real basic shit and she crumples pathetically under the pressure of trying to think.

Probably the closest you will get to any Traditionalist American and actually still be popular.
He's the "justice is blind" kind of guy so not fully red pilled

Wasn't he offered the head of the FBI or attorney general or something but he turned it down because he said there were better people for the job?

>He's the "justice is blind" kind of guy
Yea this, he literally says this often as well that the lady holding the scales is blind etc

Here's Elizabeth Warren tripping all over her own shoelaces
youtu.be/pO-pkjACpCM

what said

he personally screwed up the benghazi trial but apparently it's ok because he uses big words

>U.S. Congress
>Cool

Gowdy is a carnival barker, a circus performer, a theatrical stage magician. Smoke and mirrors... None of his shit has resulted in indictments. He's there as a pressure valve to calm the masses when issues arise. That is the red pill

In June of 2017, Representative Gowdy became Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. He also serves on the House Committees on Intelligence, Ethics, and Judiciary.

>The Gowdy family also includes two dogs: “Jury”and “Bailiff.”

Was watching some comfy old episodes of Forensic Files and was surprised to see him popping up a few times back in his prosecutor days

I’m really confused by all the threads asking about trey gowdy. The replies are always the same. And there is always a shill who subtly implies he’s shady or something. It’s a weird tactic I’ve noticed for a few months.

How did he screw up? I thought he couldn't have done shit no matter what he did because Cunton was backed by the jews

Nobody but those who pay attention to politics know who Trey is. He essentially blazes a trail for others to follow, if one is found.

Go check Gowdys twitter feed. He is defending McCabe.

The DoJ can't be forced to indict someone.

That's not Gowdy's fault.

He blindly supports the DOJ and FBI. He wore a purple tie along with Chris Wray and his underlings during Wray's hearing. Not saying that's definitive...but Bill and Hillary wore purple for their defeat and resist speech. Symbols are important to these people.

Sooo he's screaming into an incompetent abyss, hopelessly clinging to the idea that the world can change, being ridiculed for his impotence?

I think that might actually make him the very best aspects of pol. Just cuz he's classy and doesn't rant about cianiggers.

Clearly, i rant about cianiggers.

How is that defending McCabe? I definitely think he’s a blue pilled boomer. But I also see a weird coordinated attack that is trying to somehow undermine him. It was confirmed in the Clinton emails they tried to find dirt on him and they couldn’t find any, so I guess this is plan b?

He's like the WDC version of matthew mcconaughey....I don't know if Trey is a gold bug or not. youtu.be/gdLXPv5NsA4

HE WAS THE CHOSEN ONE TO BE ATTORNEY GENERAL

BUT NOOOO

He got Clinton dead to rights, how did he screw up? It is just that Oversight Committees don't have PROSECUTORIAL POWER and it was during fucking OBAMA ADMINISTRATION, so you think OBAMA DOJ will charge her?

T H I S.

>purple tie
That is kinda weird. Any more info on that?

Nothing wrong with supporting DOJ and FBI.
Trump supports FBI. He went into their graduation ceremony which is unusual for POTUS to do.
>President Trump told a graduating class of law enforcement officers at the FBI Academy on Friday that he “has your back 100 percent” and pledged his White House will always stand behind police.
>“The president of the United States has your back 100 percent,” Trump said in a 17-minute speech to state and local law enforcement officers who competed a special training course at the bureau.
When Trump decides to trash, he attacks the person involved by his name. He doesn't slam the entire FBI here in his tweets.

and the Gowdy tweets are defending the hearing as lawful and proper. He doesn't even say his opinion about McCabe's conduct.

>He is defending McCabe.
Hardly defending, Chang-Chong. He tells people that the hearing was conducted professionally and that him and McCabe both acted professionally.

Gowdy himself said in a Fox News interview 5 days ago:
>Gowdy told Fox News he would be “a little bit surprised if [McCabe’s] still an employee of the FBI this time next week” — setting off a firestorm of speculation that his firing might be imminent.

hes the US rep of south carolina and former prosecuter. hes been exposing and drilling into all the corruption for years and basically does non stop gotchas all day long but the democrats were so dirty nothing ever happened. now that trump is president shits been going down . there was talks about trey gowdy being the next FBI director. if that happens all hell will break loose for government corruption.

he will when trump makes him the new director of FBI

>Redpill me on Trey Gowdy
interesting choice of hair styles

biggest fraud in American politics.
(((They))) use him to retain a perception of law and order.
>calls out corrupt and criminal politician for show
>do nothing
>right wings clap

He's a fucking worm and blew it re: Benghazi. Little useless salt n pepper GOP swamp creature.

150k secret harrassment settlement does that to a man. Al Frankenstein captcha

He's one of the few good ones in congress. Most US congressmen regardless of their party affiliation are fully cucked.

Powerless committees that only ask questions and literally can't press charges 9999999% of the time is screwing up.
Get that dude in a position where he can actually do some damage and you're all going in the dumpster.