So wheres the feminist outrage over this?

So wheres the feminist outrage over this?

it's ok if muslims do that

Poor refugie.
He Fell victim to our anti-muslim society.
We need to spend more money on dem programs.

She enjoyed it.

Anglo whores are the most voracious little sluts for brown cock.

She deserved it.

Lol I'd like to cum on her tombstone.

Multi-culti misunderstanding, that's all!

he wasnt a refugee, he was a Lebanese native considering this happened in the capital of Lebanon...

>Lol I'd like to cum on her tombstone.

wew lad

Whore had it coming desu

Diversity ain't free. The tree of multiculturalism gotta be littered with the blood of white people.

she should've respected sharia law in his vehicle

Muslims are way higher up in oppression hierarchy

seek help

based

I've long since stopped caring about retarded roastie bitches getting raped and murdered by nigs and sandnigs.

Well then fuck that arab goat shit eating bastard for what he did to the woman.

And fuck feminists!!!!!Fuck them hard first
with a rusty transmission tower,
followed by a tar covered telephone pole!!!!!!

She probably had no panties on. He looks in his mirror and sees her sly milf smile as she spreads her leg to let him have a full view of her prime, wrinkled dark pink pussy. The pussy pulses gently, oozing out the delicious old pussy juice kept in by her fat old Anglo small dicked husband.

The alpha uber driver, now sweating at the sight, tries to ignore it. He hears her take a deep breath. The smell of the masculine Arab makes her even more wet. A small moan is let out. She starts rubbing herself all over to cool herself, letting loose a couple of nipples.
Unable to handle himself as he is young. He stops and.they have passionate sex, rubbing their white and brown genetics all over each other. However, his mind finally escapes from this semen demon; what he is doing is haram and he must kill the non believer that doesn't wear a hijab out.

its part of their culture, we gotta be tolerant! and she was a member of the british government so she fucking deserved it

>native

He would pass as american for sure.
Im sorry for bongistan.

She was probably oppressing him anyway

imagine being this sexually frustrated

Id care more but the whore deserved it to be honest