youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
twitter.com/ZEPHAN0RI0N/status/944870493294755841
archive.is/lXE94
youtube.com/watch?v=EcM_7LPHIH4
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/
dailystormer.red/kraut-and-tea-bullied-off-the-internet-after-showing-the-alt-right-is-never-wrong/
youtube.com/user/expat229
archive.is/ir2IG
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
youtube.com/watch?v=Gdlyi5mckg0
youtube.com/watch?v=N2gGRpI1kS4
archive.is/sJr5M
archive.is/Lvmig
archive.is/7HYBb
archive.is/5jVvr
archive.is/QhDAF
archive.is/b06rA
archive.is/SDJ6o
archive.is/EtGOF
archive.is/MtxCE
archive.is/SMdT1
archive.is/zoRyP
archive.is/f1vdD
archive.is/ipvvI
archive.is/3D2SW
archive.is/WwtNN
archive.is/IE9Aq
archive.is/ocj7S
archive.is/w9igI
archive.is/4q7NO
archive.is/qFvzP
archive.is/MzoOo
archive.is/SwDOc
archive.is/x6Csj
archive.is/N3gG4
archive.is/SdUJQ
archive.is/XrdNj
archive.is/bix0G
archive.is/qcxeK
archive.is/shRf8
archive.is/F9btv
archive.is/T0vGS
archive.is/V5PIg
archive.is/lqq3g
archive.is/rGo7q
soundcloud.com/user-742023579/the-reckoning-sargon-vs-kraut
youtube.com/watch?v=8Upo4c0NjyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>NEWEST JIM
youtube.com/watch?v=VqYpA56HWDQ [Open]
>OLD JIM
youtube.com/watch?v=6jpi4ymzvyo [Open]
>Jeff Excuse Vi ( I Lied)
hooktube.com/watch?v=zejzNA8kNmM
>NEW LOGS
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
>BUDDHA VID
youtube.com/watch?v=9sWQv2tIdlY [Open]

>ZEPH W/ SARGON TAPES
Sargon knew of doxxing
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk [Open]

>The Madness of the Sargonites (AH)
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c [Open]

OLD

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ [Open]

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul Op. of Skeptic Stasi working w/ /leftypol/ & Antifa to infiltrate, gaslight, & delet every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

Imgurs full of screen caps.
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g

So, Killroy 2018 happened, heh. And it was quite a spectacle.
>smirks, leans back
What did I tell you? Kraut is gonna go there and try to an hero, taking as many skeptics with him as possible. And what did he do? Well, he tried, you see. It's not his fault Styxhexenhammer666 was armed.
>pulls out a pipe, takes a puff and a sip of coffee
Poor Kraut. Remember, cut your losses. But Kraut was yesterday's news, yeah? What else happened? Traditional media spotted sceptic community, you see. Sites like Infowars look at skeptics, see their audience, people like AndyWarski pulling two hundred thousand views on his daily race realism podcast, and they want piece of the pie, right?
>snaps fingers three times, lights in the room dim, royalty free smooth jazz starts playing
Infowars will try to sign three people from the skeptic community. Number one - the mole. Jeff Holiday will get an offer to go and infiltrate antifa, homeless people, pedophile rings, all the nasty shit. Investigative journalism, see? Personally, this disgusts me, let's not get into details. Number two - rabble rouser. It would be Naked Ape. Smart kid, annoying, with a bit of temper. Bona fide shit stirrer. Gay with ethnic boyfriend - it means he's untouchable. And being untouchable is the real power, right? But the real winner of Kilroy wasn't even there.
>Drone cam flies around the room, filming coach sniffing coke from multiple angles
The biggest winner of Kilroy... was Mr. Metokur. He will receive very lucrative offer. He's the kind of guy that fits the bill, yeah? Smart, but not too smart. A bit country, but not a redneck. He's going to get main slot on livestream, and his own drama live show. Jerry Springer, Maury Povich, you know the type.. Jim will be new face of Infowars. But don't take my word for it. What can I know, right?
>leans back on his chair, presents his gut and crotch area, trousers clearly filled with socks to make it look like he's packing

> NEW INFORMATION
NEW INFORMATION
> NEW INFORMATION
NEW INFORMATION

> TheGuardian AFFIRMS that he obtained the name CRP because CRP had an account with his real name (complete real name) and was liking his own videos.
> TheGuardian and Jeff SAID that the account magically dissapeared at the same time they were revealing the whole think.

NOW
Zepharion says that is all bullshit an that TheGuardian obtained his PRIVATE NAME.
If this is real THEN... The account of CRP liking his own videos is a false flag account to justify that the dox is legal.
> They obtained the private name
> Created a fake account with his real name
> Liked the videos
> Killed the account

archive.is/lXE94

Kraut is going to Killroy likely.
Kraut is completely batshit, thinking he dindu nuffin, its all a Alt-Right smear campaign.
Kraut is looking for revenge right now.

He will make announcement next week.

Can a nigga get a quick rundown?
What happened?
Who is JF? Is he ourguy?

Czechbro?

you can ''nigga'', read the fucking OP

kraut said gas the frogs and it triggered the frenchcucks

JF is totally our guy, and he's such a charmer that a major e-celeb (about 3.5k in stream) had him on to preach race realism.

Watch Jims videos
A butthurt german tried to atrack the alt right with autism and got bigger autism trown back
"Facts"

So can we get an objective count on how many times Kraut has had his cock and balls ripped open. I've got two so far, but I'm sure I saw screencaps of at least one more instance.

#1. On the job cutting wood:
>Kraut shares the story of cutting his dick open with an axe
youtube.com/watch?v=EcM_7LPHIH4

Yes. Thing will be very fun in future.

#2. As a child being tied up and cockstomped during gym class (pic)

Is he just projecting a cock and ball torture fantasy?
Is Kraut just very unlucky?
Did it all happen and having his cock ripped open multiple times cause him to erotically fixate on sadomasochism?

doues trout have some juicy merchandise?

Also alt-hyp who sperged out and forwent women for 10 years studying every aspect of race ever studied.

I honestly don't think Kraut is really gone. He'll probably doxx the sh*t out of the alt-right using anonymity.

Gib more Kraut memes

As he proceeds to defend CRP, cause CRP "doesn't treat me the way he treats you desu"

JF is /ouguy/ and the true gem find of the saga. Alt-Hype is also making waves and breaking through. OP videos and text have the quickest rundowns.

See also:
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

>Kraut and Tea Bullied Off the Internet After Showing the Alt-Right is Never Wrong
dailystormer.red/kraut-and-tea-bullied-off-the-internet-after-showing-the-alt-right-is-never-wrong/

all around me are smart academics
worn out skeptics, worn out academics

and i find it kind of funny
i find it kind of sad
the dreams in which i'm doxing
are the best i ever had
and i find it hard to tell you
hard to appologize
when people hang in discords
it's a very, very, racist world

Is it you, czechanon?

UPDATED PASTA
Somebody with tweeter can please screencap and send it to JF?
Or at least send link to post?

> NEW INFORMATION
NEW INFORMATION
> NEW INFORMATION
NEW INFORMATION

> TheGuardian AFFIRMS that he obtained the name CRP because CRP had an account with his real name (complete real name) and was liking his own videos.
> TheGuardian and Jeff SAID that the account magically dissapeared at the same time they were revealing the whole thing.

NOW
Zepharion says that is all bullshit an that TheGuardian obtained his PRIVATE NAME.
If this is real THEN... The account of CRP that was liking his own videos is a false flag account created to justify that the dox is legal.
> Liked the videos
> ((the perfect alibi))
archive.is/lXE94

MORE PROOF
> Supposed "CRP dumb account" have only 1 video published in September (3 mont ago)
> September (3 month ago) is close to the time window when "TheGuardian" started to work on CRP dox (time window confirmed by TheGuardian)
> Only a few videos are liked by the CRP account
> His "CRP account" is older than his "real life account"
> The oldes video of CRP account is 9 month old

Conclusion(?): TheGuardian created the account to associate CRP account to his name.

archive.is/ir2IG

*****THE ORIGINAL SAGA*****
***VIDS ON RACE REALISM***

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:

>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA

>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0

>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js

>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM

>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:

>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA

>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8

>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA

>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk

>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

*PLAYLIST OF VIDS*
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

Damn Jim tore into him.

He tells it twice on the forum. I think beyond the getting tied and beaten, there was one where he got kicked between the legs but was too drunk to feel it and only noticed once he saw the blood running down his legs.

So that makes 3, at least. I don't have the link, or a cap, sorry, but I can affirm your suspicion.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gdlyi5mckg0

Jim needs to use this beginning

this is a great interview discussing Kraut

youtube.com/watch?v=N2gGRpI1kS4

>vee

i thought jim was including the candid stuff too. do you think the vidoes wil become more about the overall hypocrisy of sceptic community later on?

why did the deem coach campan so important though?
hadn't heard of the guy before desu

> UPDATED PASTA
> Added info in the liked videos time frame

> NEW INFORMATION
NEW INFORMATION
> NEW INFORMATION
NEW INFORMATION

> TheGuardian and Jeff SAID that the account magically dissapeared at the same time they were revealing the whole thing.

NOW
If this is real THEN... The account of CRP that was liking his own videos is a false flag account created to justify that the dox is legal.
> Liked the videos
> ((the perfect alibi))
archive.is/lXE94

MORE PROOF
> Supposed "CRP dumb account" have only 1 video published in September (3 mont ago)
> September (3 month ago) is close to the time window when "TheGuardian" started to work on CRP dox (time window confirmed by TheGuardian)
> Only a few videos are liked by the CRP account, the latest from 1 month ago.
> Since that date more than 19 videos were uploaded and NON of those were liked.
> His "CRP account" is older than his "real life account"
> The oldes video of CRP account is 9 month old

Conclusion(?): TheGuardian created the account to associate CRP account to his name.

archive.is/ir2IG

Our guy

>vee

He was planning to in the beginning but he might get bored.

Get fucked Codrin

>the muh dick mugger who saved Western Civilisation

Insane that instead of just debating JR, he spirals down into a neverending bastion of autism and was planning on creating fake identities and releasing fake nude pics and information on the alt right. Sounds so Jewy and I am not even paranoid of (((them)))

>2017
>Not being paranoid of the j3ws
Newfag, lurk moar.

>there was one where he got kicked between the legs but was too drunk to feel it and only noticed once he saw the blood running down his legs
Yeah that's the one I'm remembering. So 3 times Kraut had his cock and balls ripped open.
How many times has it ever happened to anyone you know? Zero for me.

Keked so fukkin hard

I can't even begin to imagine how bloated his opinion of himself is. He, a highschool dropout toilet scrubber, trying to debunk scientists. Was there ever a more appropriate example of the Dunning-Kruger effect?

Very funny

You've got to assume that Operation Red Mackerel remains live in some corner of /leftypol/ & Skeptic Stasi land.

Last thread had a great discussion on pilpul if you want to activate your almonds:

plot twist: he was matress girl

> UPDATED PASTA
> Added details.

> NEW INFORMATION
NEW INFORMATION
> NEW INFORMATION
NEW INFORMATION

NOW
> They obtained the private name.
> Created a fake account with his real name.
> Liked the videos.
> ((the perfect alibi)).
archive.is/lXE94

MORE PROOF
> Supposed "CRP dumb account" have only 1 video uploaded in September (3 month ago).
> Only a few videos are liked by the CRP account, the latest from 1 month ago.
> Since that date more than 19 videos were uploaded and NON of those were liked (doesn't make sense).
> His "CRP account" is older than his "real life account" (doesn't make sense).
> The oldest video of CRP account is 9 month old.
> The "test video" was probably faked using a cut from other video.

archive.is/ir2IG

1/2

Leftypol is currently suffering from infighting due to the board owner removing certain non-tankie posts, I don't think they have the manpower and will to execute an operation so massive and autistic.

> Vee slandering campaign
> The whole campaign was based under the pretext that CRP doxed himself by the (fake) account.
> Alinsky tactics used in the campaign
> 5."Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
> 6."A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
> 8."Keep the pressure on,"
> 9."The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
> 10."The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
> 11."If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside"
> 12."Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."
archive.is/sJr5M
archive.is/Lvmig
archive.is/7HYBb
archive.is/5jVvr
archive.is/QhDAF
archive.is/b06rA
archive.is/SDJ6o
archive.is/EtGOF
archive.is/MtxCE
archive.is/SMdT1
archive.is/zoRyP
archive.is/f1vdD
archive.is/ipvvI
archive.is/3D2SW
archive.is/WwtNN
archive.is/IE9Aq
archive.is/ocj7S
archive.is/w9igI

> The campaign was orchestrated by other user that follow both Vee and TheGuardian
> Look that the user slander CRP sending messages to most bigger youtubers
>User
archive.is/4q7NO
>tweets
archive.is/qFvzP
archive.is/MzoOo
archive.is/SwDOc
archive.is/x6Csj
archive.is/N3gG4
archive.is/SdUJQ
archive.is/XrdNj
archive.is/bix0G
archive.is/qcxeK
archive.is/shRf8
archive.is/F9btv
archive.is/T0vGS
archive.is/V5PIg

BONUS
> The guardian afirmed in BravingRuin interview that he work for the government
> here a tweet says he is in the military (agent of the state?)
archive.is/lqq3g
archive.is/rGo7q
2/2

Toilet scrubber? Also what's with high school dropouts trying to argue with people who have actual knowledge in their fields? Kraut, Destiny, ecc

>r/leftypol/ and r/Skeptic/ both self-destructing
What have we done to deserve this?

I'm actually gonna do the unthinkable, Destiny is actually capable of reading a Wikipedia page, Trout wasn't even capable of that.

ahhhh groud an dtee aemberezzed emselv inda booblick spaess, eh dried do redard tha meize, an eh god da droud pregnend inna gurozz mizundresdanning of zienze, an ahhhhh ehs academigs good nod zaev ihm

Quick rundown?

We were really good boys this year

>Toilet scrubber?
I don't know if it's true but I believe it.

I like the right side of the pic/ What would the middle right look like?

t. Guardian

Metekour actually included a meme I had made just yesterday in is video. I was told here yesterday that if I wanted him to see a meme I just needed to drop it off in the thread and he'd check on it, I was really skepticalTM but he actually had been watching! Do you think he's watching us right now, fishing for good memes to include in his next video?

He is like quarter German and identifies mostly with his Jewish side.

Send to Mr.Bond.

>Santa goes to pol, to compile a list of naughty comments we made.
>Scrolls through countless threads
>Gets redpilled
>Sceptocaust for christmas
Santa now is /ourguy/

Still, be wary of any cute grill scientists who want to befriend you

I'm actually disappointed in Jim's videos, a good percentage of his content seems to be pulled directly from these threads, which is fine, but he missed (because theses threads haven't discussed it) the run up to this event which happened several months ago and provides important context on why people knew this was going to happen eventually.

Well, I do know one guy who tore his sack open riding his bicycle into a lake.

He told a story about how he used to scru toilets in a video about how America deserved Trump, specifically libshits for having no idea what a job is and expecting the people who have jobs to just vote for them even though they don't hide the fact that these people are simplu a means to an end.

soundcloud.com/user-742023579/the-reckoning-sargon-vs-kraut

@47:33 JEFF HOLIDAY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT SARGON IS THE LEADER OF THE SKEPTIC COMMUNITY.

Harmful Opinions experienced this as well during the Candid drama.

Wasn't that the first video? The candid shit might come in later (if he doesn't get bored).

why did you assholes go after /ourguy/?

If he did that he'd have to spend like an hour going back to the Edgy affair and Kraut's general unease with being followed and lumped in with the AR and identitarians which was always there.

No, his first video doesn't go back far enough. It seems like Jim really really doesn't want to hit Sargon or Thunderf00t.

>I'm actually disappointed in Jim's videos, a good percentage of his content seems to be pulled directly from these threads, which is fine, but he missed (because theses threads haven't discussed it) the run up to this event which happened several months ago and provides important context on why people knew this was going to happen eventually.

No... he covered the Rage build up very well (if you're refering to that

But he fucking MISSED the leak to JF, and JF's reaction stream. He barely mentioned it, and it's so critical. Surely in Part 3 he will play the pathetic Discord audio, so that will compensate.

He did get the prior Kraut condemnation of the NY Times, and no one else picked up on that, so full plaudits there.

It's funny how he brings it up as if it's something he's moved past when he's simply unemployed instead, riding ad revenue and being housed and paid by his family to take care of his granny. He talks about it as if it were a low point for him, actually having a job.

>Amazon, service denied!
If one memed me that devastating, I'd kill myself. How will Kraut ever recover?

>It seems like Jim really really doesn't want to hit Sargon

Sargon didn't do anything wrong, unless you think Sargon's job to to fly to Austria once a day to wipe Kraut's arse

>if you're refering to that
I'm not, I'm referring to Thunderf00t becoming a absolutely pitiful Judas.

Coach memes are getting out of hand.
He went to close to the sun and is now on suicide watch.
Never mess with the master of truth sargon of kekistan.

Is coach /ourguy/?

Yeah, I imagine he's sort of bummed out launching before we got confirmation on that some nigger part.

He mentioned he wanted to cover candid in the lead up to this but we'll see. Sargon is in a pickle, even if he gets out of this unscathed his friends are getting taken out 1 by 1 and he can't adress race realism or get wrecked so he'll descend into obscurity.

Hello Carl

he's a degenerate boomer scam artist

Not exactly, but is better alternative to Sargon and Vee.
He is beign "Alinsked" because he rustled the wrong jimmies.

He clearly lied by omission with the Kraut situation and was involved in the Candid clusterfuck.

I fucking love how quick the Stepfather meme stuck. That fellow just dropped it and within minutes the Soyfather was dead.

He looks crazy and evil

>Sargon is in a pickle, even if he gets out of this unscathed his friends are getting taken out 1 by 1 and he can't adress race realism or get wrecked so he'll descend into obscurity.

He already knows he's fucked, like Styx he'll start slowly moving to the left of centre in disguise of playing devils advocate.

I hope Jim mentions the hypocrisy of the "skeptics" on Kraut's discord who virtue signal against collectivists from "both sides" in public but in private they are very happy to join with unironic ANTIFA commies from leftypol like Bat'ko and Contrapoints the SJW tranny.

>implying that kilroy is actually going to happen.

Sargon is still useful to us, taking him out now will be a shooting ourselves in the foot. Only when the left is rekt can we focus all of our force on Sargon until then he has importance to us and we should only attack him if he does that to us. Honestly I am open to other opinions but I believe attacking the soyfather is just a stupid move for us to make.

So LE BASED MAMA pretty much fucked kilroy, was a nutcase bitch, cucked dave, and threw out half of the alt-right speakers yes/no?

>tfw you were in the thread people were making memes about sargon
>tfw you're the one who first mentioned 'Don Sargon'
>tfw your meme continues to stick
Feels good man.

well, that rather depends on how you define 'anything wrong' now, doesn't it?

I haven't watched Styx since the election, did he embrace his inner leftie?

That's more of the task or the other people. MW had several debates with Sargon and always softballs him.

:D :D :D :D :D, we should mass drop this copypasta on his comment sections fishing for our own comments and mass liking them whilst disliking any normie comments until the entire top of the comment section is filled with soyfather references in an organised /po/ raid

Sargon constantly goes against us, his time has come.

>t. someone who has never had his large intenstine stretched and filled
Learn the Science™ of gigantic dildos and butt plugs
youtube.com/watch?v=8Upo4c0NjyQ