Watching cartoon network

>watching cartoon network
>this commercial starts playing
youtu.be/Rh0dJ2qpT-8
Christ, why havent we euthanized these shits at birth yet?

because even you need some friendly competition op.

> Christian mother: "they're gods gift to our family! We must keep it! "
>proceeds to spend more money on it than an average child due to therapy and downie classes
>will never have a future at all

what does that have to do with comics or cartoons?

This is why retards need to be killed. They are a waste on society and are human stupidity given physical form. They utterly disgust me, and i hate how so many people show compassion to these lesser vermin.

Why are you an adult watching Cartoon Network?

Because it keeps playing on cartoon network
Lots of people do, especially on here. If you on Sup Forums why would you be asking me that?

>a literal retard knows more compassion than OP

Really jogs your noggin

develop a heart, faggot.

>have had autistic people work for me before
>actual autistic people not internet autistic
>they're literal burdens on everyone
God bless them but holy shit they're literally giant children except extremely bipolar children who will chimp out violently randomly

They can barely work minimum wage positions and their families have to care for them their entire lives

Compassion for inferior filth is a weakness. Thats why are government is so fucked up, liberals have conpassion for niggers and mudslimes, and republicans have compasion for white trash and preborn babies that need to be aborted more to prevent more overpopulation. The earth and the enviroment is in danger and the left turned its back on it for BLM and identity politics shit. All low IQ vermin like niggers and rednecks need to be gassed or enslaved, and a genetically pure masterrace needs to be made to suppent or inferior humanity

Don't like to be reminded of yourself?

How can you consider yourself part of the master race and others of low IQ when you spend your freetime watching entertainment made for children?

Because i dont waste my time arguing for other inferiors rights or wellbeing. I can still be superior mentally while enjoying cartoons and comics

>he makes long-winded paragraphs about identity politics on a cartoon board

Why are you watching TTG, retard?

because he is a retard that needs to be killed

I was watching gumball, fuck head

go outside and talk to people, please. you are hurting yourself and people around you.

You may be mentally superior to retards but there are those that are mentally superior to you and they are too intelligent to find children's entertainment enjoyable. If you really wish for a purge of the mentally deficient you will be a part of the ones purged, not the ones who will survive to go on to create the superior race.

I do believe we should euthanize heavily physically or mentally disabled people at birth but only because it is like every waking moment is like drowning for them, as it is abortion should just be legal under certain circumstances

OP is an edgelord though lmao

>thinking mentally superior people cant enjoy cartoons
T.retard
No wonder your mad, dont want to be gassed like the scum you are

>so insecure that compassion for retards upsets you, or that you get so little affection that the offshoot given to retards is something you feel deprived of
You need a hug or something my dude?

You have to be baiting. No one lacks this much self awareness.

Yes, it angers me too no end that people give these idiotic shitheads such admiration and act so kind to something so disgusting, while im constantly told im disgusting and to fuck off and die whenever i try to talk to anyone especially a girl.

How? Smart people can enjoy cartoons the same as anyone else. I am not in the wrong in any shape or form.

Girls are extremely empathetic towards retards of course they won't like you if you think they should be gassed.

To be fair, he didn’t say anyone who doesn’t ace an IQ test, he’s speaking of literally mentally retarded people which is a pretty black and white distinction. It’s a worthwhile ethical quandary imo but OP was being a bit edgy with “vermin” or w/e

Sup Forums: I can't be held accountable for my genetics, white privilege is garbage
also Sup Forums: these people with defects in their genetics should die

Lmao this has to be bait

Female empathy is proof they are the dumber and weaker gender
I literally mentioned in my posts how i hate white trash. How the fuck does that make me Sup Forums?

Then why do you want to get with them? Just make yourself a homo and be done with it.

You’re conflating entirely different issues, one is social and one is biological. They aren’t comparable

>Just make yourself a homo and be done with it.
im preferring men more and more lately, especially with how cancerous feminism has gotten in the media

/thread

yeah, that's why civilised countries have legal abortion when the foetus is damaged

this has gotta be bait. no one is this retarded.

There you go, problems tend to sort themselves out like that

>preferring men is retarded
Fuck off, giving my past history with women and how idiotic they are in the media this is the only logical step
Thank you for understanding, user

>Taking quippy womyn on screens as an accurate depiction of how all girls actually are
How much of your time do you spend inside your house? 'Downie Chads are stealing my girls and the rest of them are quippy Marvel characters, I better turn gay.'

>Sup Forumstard turns out to be a faggot

shocking.

When feminist bitchs take over my media, its a perfectly good reason to hate them. I fucking hate feminism, and everyone involved in the womans march or making shit films like the new ghostbusters or the awful new star wars with that ugly british dyke needs to be slaughterd.

Dude you've probably thought about that shitty Ghostbusters movie more than 90% of the people who actually saw it. The women's march was stupid shit but it doesn't represent the personality of all women ever and if you spent more time around girls you would see that.

You sound like you just keep projecting random disparate shit onto your worldview and fixing it through obnoxious lengths (you can be gay if you want but it doesn't sound like the real focus) rather than improving whatever it might be about yourself you feel you're lacking.

Ive meet alot of shitty women and feminazis IRL so my hatred of them is well founded. I honestly think all women are shallow conniving monsters that all deep down hate men in some way. Like how #metoo was just a bunch of women collectively making up lies to ruin men they hated.

>Like how #metoo was just a bunch of women collectively making up lies to ruin men they hated
yikes

>Be high functioning autistic
>This support service thinks I'm not "autistic enough" and they would rather help someone who is low functioning

Okay let's just look on the bright side here - this is probably therapeutic for OP. It's obvious he has a lot of pent up anger and resentment and this could be a good way of expressing his bitterness. So go on buddy, let it all out. I'm here for you.

>still caring about ghostbusters

Thread reported
No bump
fuck you for shitposting at midnight. You're a faggot scared of the mods

Ive been waiting since a kid for ghostbusters 3 and they shitted on my hopes, i will never not be angry about it
Your a faggot bitch for reporting threads like the rule autist thread policing faggot you are

>i will never not be angry about it
we've noticed user

If anything they should give you higher priority because your a normal person rather then some chris chan tier abomination

fpbp

Ha. That fucking retard fell down.

get a life

I DID MY TIME

ironically that post would make /comblr/ call you a Sup Forums aswell

meant for

You haven't seen the one pushing to impeach Trump yet, have you?

Why the hate, the spot didn't promote anything degenerate or something like that. Just some cute tards doing sports.

>muh earth
>muh environment
>gas whites
go back to watching your jew baby shows, downie

I like cartoon,, how many y'all nias like Patrick ⭐