Would the world be much different if Mitt had won in 2012...

Would the world be much different if Mitt had won in 2012? He recognized the danger Russia posed and was mocked and literally laughed at by Obama for saying it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=QeqctvDj-iw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah we would've gotten screwed over by the rich through tax cuts and other shit 4 years earlier and far more because he was an establishment Republican.

Mostly the same except less racial divide

>flag

>get

Jesus Christ is a capitalist.

im not danger

>americans raise taxes for the rich
>economy does worse
>americans cut taxes for the rich
>economy does work
>america wins a war
>economy does good

Clearly, we should have just nuked iran.

No he isn't. Try actually reading the bible.

Nice try. 1 ruble has been deposited to your account.

russia only exploiting problems already prevalent in society. at most they are hastening the inevitable collapse of this shithole.

Russia poses no threat, Nigger. They are literally impotent to what the U.S. decides to do. Yeah, they have some influence in the Mid-East, but the Saudis are more influential than the former USSR, my nigger.

What will you do if white America stops routine circumcision of boys?

what am I gonna buy for one ruble you dweeb

If Jesus weren't a capitalist why is he the god of the USA? One nation under God, friend. It's in the Constitution.

cry that my rabbi masters will no longer have eternal life force from eating babydick

I don't know. How far does one ruble go in Russia?

I think you can still buy matchbox for 1 ruble but I'm not sure

Have you ever in your life seen an uncut white cock in locker rooms, family etc?

Are you uncircumcised?

Romney and McCain are what's known in the wrestling business as "jobbers". Per the script they were never meant to win.

Exactly right same as that kike lover Trump

Hello all, wondering what your thoughts are on if Mitt is circumcised vs Obama

Trump allowed his daughter to marry a Mossad-plant kike and have his grandson circumcised.

Little wonder he let Israel call the shots on US embassy location and gain the condemnation of the entire world.

Mitt certainly would be, Mormons 100% circumcision rate.

russians don't get circumcision unless they have phimosis

So you have big floppy foreskin and you're OK with that?

don't try your jewish tricks on me

This is too bad. I often wonder if circumcision is a reason behind sociopathy or agressiveness. Just look at violent culture in USA and circum stats vs say many other European countries where it is not common...

There are studies that suggest it is a cause of autism.

>ZOGnigger wins in 2012 vs ZOGnigger wins in 2016

If Romney won, there would most likely have been massive chimpout riots, and nigs would complain about how America is so racist because a black person can't become president. Yet, it doesn't prove we are accepting when we voted a nigger into office.

Nah, Mitt was a cuck. The only thi g that really separated him from Obama was that he was slightly less of a shitskin.

The only reason you are upset is because you don't make any money and can't benefit from any cuts.

People making under 20k like yourself receive plenty of deductions already.

Also, according to pew, 78 percent of tax is paid by only 16 percent of the top filers.

You're an idiot and you should kill yourself.

He wouldn't have said "Trayvon could have been my son" cause it wouldn't make any fucking sense and the racial tensions wouldn't be so bad.

Good chance there would have been an outright Syrian invasion though, as Romney is very anti-russia.

We would be neocons and destroy Syria
Blacks would be even more angry
Rocket man is the real threat and would not be dealt with.
losing all the time you would get sick of losing.

The Dems and deep state wish Obama was there.
When they showed Trump the Kennedy assassination tape to scare him, he said, "so?"

Lel

Is it because Trump has done a deal with Putin to avoid any foreign assassination attempt?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=QeqctvDj-iw

Romney as governor raised taxes, banned assault weapons, instituted state run healthcare, and is just a fag in a suit. He's white Obama.