What do Greeks think of the Golden Dawn party?

Do they have a lot of support in Greece?

If this man "Periandros" Androutsopoulos, had taken leadership i would consider to support them.

But he was betrayed by that police informer paki that claims to be greek (the current "leader" michaloliakos) and went to jail for a "crime" he didnt do.

And what was this "crime"? Members of GD defended themselves from communist scum, cracked their heads wide open and periandros was charged as the mastermind behind the "attack".

Pic related of the paki and the Greek

Hello, Is Greece Communism?
My friend from Macedonia claims that Greece are pretty fucked economically, and that Tsipras and his party in Greece are now temporarily trying out a form of Communism to see if that fixes their economy.

Plus, we also have Nigel Farage who's recently claimed that he was to run as Leader of Greece. Not to mention that there is Fascism on the rise, with Golden Dawn.

He looks like Spanish Nick Griffin.

>when you have nothing, you'll cling to anything.

Greek here.

Golden Dawn has become a bunch of Turkish cosplayers.

they are a fake meme party created by one of the commies to try and rake in money
NOTHING in sincere or real in greece
they're all a bunch of mongrel thicko retards

>paki
yep, probably this
fucking pakis are the worst
i mean, if there was a paki and a jew in a room
and I had a gun with two bullets
I'd beat them both to death with the gun just for pure satisfaction

"Far Right" parties in general have a tendency, for a number of reasons, to pick up a horde of scum who make it impossible for them to ever be anything more. We've had this problem a long time: Tolkien supposedly left the National Front because it was too working class despite being a long time subscriber to Chesterton's Candour.

The plebs doomed themselves by driving off the upper classes and intellectuals so that they either became more international capitalists or secluded and parochial LARPers.

What can you do?

>we also have Nigel Farage who's recently claimed that he was to run as Leader of Greece
Source?
Also that'd be better than what we have atm

Bowden being driven from the BNP is another more recent example. They didn't want to think and be driven by any real philosophy they just wanted to shout obscenities and act like football hooligans.

Third largest party in Greek parliament, around 7%.

They need more stability and fight agents of chaos uncertainty and instability to establish a stable platform for Hellenics to flourish.

Unstable chaotic elements need to be removed from the party as foreign agents that impedes its political goals of establishing a political order of a nationalist state.

1. They're subhuman larpers naziboos in a country where the krauts killed thousands of civillians and invaded in the first place (for no fucking reason)
They're also convicted criminals and their leaders have trials pending (money laundering, murders, extortion)

2. No, they were a reactionary vote when the crisis started
They got barely 7%, now they're getting 6% and below. In a few elections they won't even enter the parliament because their supporters aren't as devoted as the commie ones

Seem legit

Golden dawn is fucking cringy

They are against immigration and for protecting white greece, so despite their probs, they have to win and stop the imi flood

>Tsipras and his party in Greece are now temporarily trying
exactly what the EU tells them to do, just like every other government before them

they have increased taxes though, but that just means they are more reliant on debt and the capitalist machine

communism is not the reliance on debt - traded in free markets - and taxation of capitalist companies

communism means the workers control the means of production... not that they are taxed at 70%

The idea for a right winged Greeks only party is nice, the execution and their leadership however make me think they are controlled opposition.

Third largest party but not a serious establishment. They need to take steps and measures that solidify their stance instead of LARPing as nazis im the streets. A lot of people are obviously open for a right wing gov but they're just noy feacible canditates.

>white
>Greece

Greece is Europe’s Mexico, a mongrel nation of Slavs, Arabs and negroes, that LARPs as white

we don't larp as whites tho
who the fuck wants to be white in this day and age lmao

Shoot yourself, Alexander is looking down at you for sleeping with barbarians.

>sleeping with barbarians
that would be you, mr 52%

I think they are a bunch of sand niggers role playing as Aryans, but i heard they beat up refugees and make sure they don't cross the borders so they got my support.

>make sure they don't cross the borders
that's the exact opposite of what we do. At some point in 2015 we let thousands of "refugees" pass through our borders illegally because we don't want to keep them here and since we don't give them welfare they'd rather come to your country

you have threatened multiple times to kick us out of the Schengen accord because of this (but you never do anything kek)

also nobody is roleplaying as aryan. Aryans are weak

This.

Unfortunately, far-right parties usually focus on the working class and neglect wealthier demographics by choice, alienating many potential supporters. With the absence of intelligent, wealthier people, scummy working class culture manifests itself in things like skinheads and Nazi LARPing, which do not appeal to anybody other than the most deluded elements of the working class. This continues and goes round in circles until the party completely destroys any electoral chances it once had (see the KKK or BNP in Britain).

He gets hate on Sup Forums, but Richard Spencer has put a lot of effort into circumventing this problem of only appealing to the worst elements of society. His conferences/events sometimes have $1,000+ fees to deter skinhead-tier rednecks from attending. He's also created infrastructure for wealthy pro-white patrons in the form of secret clubs/societies. Even if he isn't fantastic as a leadership figure, changing the public perception of pro-whites from skinheads and rednecks to wealthy East Coat intellectuals is definitely something he should be commended for.

Nobody wants a bunch of larping white trash neonazis in power

Natsocs should literally shoot themselves in the head.