Daily Reminder North Korea Did Nothing Wrong

- famine was due to foreign imposed sanctions and Chinese betrayal; North Korea does not have enough arable land; it does not have a strong enough economy to mechanize its agriculture itself, particularly when it is already in a bad shape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriculture_in_North_Korea
- heavy militarization, posturing and nuclear deterrent are justified. They barely have the support from China, who can easily turn on them (and have) in order to get better agreements with the USA. They're too small of a country to not be highly militarize and yet hope to last more than a week. They can only hope to make it hell to invade, and they have succeeded.
- "crazy" foreign policy is only a way to meme the populations of democratic countries. Most world leaders (probably) don't fall for it. This way, North Korea is seen as a big scare crow that "oh no they might NUKE us holy fuck". This deters invasion even at these early stages of getting their nuclear deterrent up
- Juche is actually a pretty based ideology, particularly if they could actually start private enterprise now that they've detached from communism
- totalitarian practices can be justified when you see what happened in Romania with the revolution i.e. secret services provoked a revolution to depose the ruler - and this was in an otherwise pretty totalitarian country
- North Korea is the only country in the world to actually enforce an ethnostate and have no jewish influence left in it; other countries at best approximate this achievement. Juche even cares about korean racial purity.

Face it Sup Forums, the Kims did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_the_Democratic_People's_Republic_of_Korea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Kims got fat, that is the definition of degeneracy.
No respect from me!

That's actually a common misconception. The Kim family has a rare genetic disease where their stomach is in their cranium and their brain is in their belly; this has allowed them to have a larger than normal brain and thus be capable of directing the country better.

You're a raging faggot, m8
I'll knock your cunt right in, you cringing poof

kill yourself faggot

>/v4/
N i c e, Visegrad group when

You are 100% right however the kekistan faggots in here now will disagree with you and make it look like pol hates Kim.

NK was always /ourguy/, although not perfect, they oppose the Jews so we should be supporting them.

Real maturity is growing up to know that the DPRK are the based ones and that the west is fucking gay.

>Famine
>Wrong
So you think the world is about turn NK into fish paste because they had a famine and they think it was the NK govts fault? Even the most ardent war mongers have never used this Opinion discarded after this non argument.

North Korea is the last true country on the planet.

The last place where order is valued over muh personal freedoms

>totalitarian practices can be justified when you see what happened in Romania with the revolution i.e. secret services provoked a revolution to depose the ruler - and this was in an otherwise pretty totalitarian country

Daily Reminder That North Korea Did Everything Right

Superior in every way

That changes everything.

>meme flag
>meme checks out

Carry on, M8's nothing to see here. Oh and inb4 posting in a b8 bread. It's my Christmas present to OP, since he's looking for (You)'s

I had no idea.

How do life sentences in work camps for 3 generations of a family factor into superior leadership?

Why do you think the DPRK is so demonised in the west?

North Korea has no banking system to takeover.

All state finances are handled in shady backroom slush funds like Room 39

Muslims oppose Jews. Do we support them too?

>How do life sentences in work camps for 3 generations of a family
They don't do that anymore. They haven't for a long time now.

They have a central bank.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_the_Democratic_People's_Republic_of_Korea

.5/10 getting me to respond. Your shitty meme is shitty.

Oh, I don't know OP perhaps their grievous assault on basic human rights?

>inb4 the NOKO defector full of human parasites is a trick by (((them))) to control the narrative.

3 generations or not, work camps are alive and well. Kim blew up his Uncle with a mortar for suspected treason.

Last year a 22 year old American was sentenced to 15 years of hard labor and was returned to the US this past year in a coma. He died days later.

HIS NAME WAS OTTO WARMBIER

>Oh, I don't know OP perhaps their grievous assault on basic human rights?

Nice meme faggot, will ya care to list those (((basic human rights))) they violated?

>3 generations or not, work camps are alive and well.
As they should be. It's just their equivalent of our prisons.

>Kim blew up his Uncle with a mortar for suspected treason.
Meanwhile, here, the traitors are in command of the government.

>Last year a 22 year old American was sentenced to 15 years of hard labor and was returned to the US this past year in a coma. He died days later.
Maybe he shouldn't have tried to commit a crime in a foreign country that graciously hosted him.

Last known changes were in 1959 with a net value of 900 million won, about $1 million USD.

The company's real money is handled in Room 39

>leaf

Kim is my number 2 guy!

Work camps are savage and inhumane.
You are supporting brutal executions based on claims of a dictator.
Dont say it was gracious hosting when theyre willing to sentence him to a decade in a remote work camp on shaky evidence for taking a poster.

>Work camps are savage and inhumane.
Better than being imprisoned and raped by packs of niggers.

>You are supporting brutal executions based on claims of a dictator.
Do you really think he had no evidence whatsoever? The huge majority of the previous government wasn't executed.

>Dont say it was gracious hosting when theyre willing to sentence him to a decade in a remote work camp on shaky evidence for taking a poster.
It was gracious until he was caught on camera being where he shouldn't have been and taking down a poster.

>Work camps are savage and inhumane
What is humane, american prisons filled with niggers, where rape is a daily and acceptable thing? Prisons that cost retarded ammounts of money

>Brutal executions
holy shit you are a faggot, what are we supposed to do with traitors?

>Work camps are savage and inhumane.

Yeah getting raped by feral niggers is so much more urbane

I'm not OP but that what you just said is western propaganda so the population supports a war with them.

All the exectuions by firing squad and packs of dogs ended up being fake news anyway but it doesn't stop the kike media from running with the lie

Executions by firing squads are a normal and humane thing. All traitors and dangerous criminals should be executed like that

You Americans in here attacking this are delusional. The US is constantly torturing people. They are conducting military operations in ~150 countries. They have the highest prisoner rates in the world. They regularly execute people, including innocent people due to a broken judicial system. Wake up you normies.

if they did nothing wrong why don't they just into diplomacy and not threaten nukes like a fucking lunatic
it's like evangelion, just fucking communicate

>muh prison rape meme
So many lawsuits from convict's families came out that prisons are enforcing heavily against that sort of thing. Also guaranteed food + bed is better than a freezing snow covered work camp with occasional stale bread and rice for rations.

GANG GANG GANG

>forced labor
>mass starvation
>pouring funds into a city that barely works and ignoring more than 20 million citizens in poverty eating grass to survive

But they have such pretty parades everything is fine

"mass starvation".
North Korean population went from 11 million at the end of the war to 26 million today.
Birth rates among US citizens of European decent are near 1.5 per woman and dropping so they have to be replaced by mexicans and third world trash.

More people and everyone outside Pyongyang is in poverty. You didnt even try to address that. There are a handful of farm towns that get by, but by any standard the country is dirt poor and spends its money on appearances and military.

kim is a fat faggot who starves his own people. i can't wait until we destroy those fuckers.

That's because the moment they appear weak and not capable of war they will lose. If there would be no foreign tensions,then the people would live by good standards

this entire thread

Top Kek.
Not sure if retarded or shilling but I got a great laugh.

Getting sent to a gulag is a worse fate than a helicopter

BASED Pinochet that loved kikes

Incorrect. Military officers get the firing squad, traitors get the gallows/guillotine. Giving dangerous criminals a dignified death like a firing squad is disgusting.

>country created by USSR
>based

Fuck off you stupid faggot

I discovered the fan fact that ITT NK's siblings never came out here so far.
they must have way more curiosities, though.
>va*k's psyop

>It's other nation's fault that North Korea doesn't know how to build a tractor
>It's mountainous. There's no arable land.

Get on Peru and China's level bruh.