Name one thing apart from institutional terrorism, violence and inbreeding that arabs have given to the world

Name one thing apart from institutional terrorism, violence and inbreeding that arabs have given to the world.

Just one thing. One.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventions_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world
youtube.com/watch?&v=DfntcWTot_s
youtube.com/watch?v=q9ZSII3qADI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics_in_medieval_Islam
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maths and pretty much most things that are part of civilisation today.

It's a shame that they ended up submitting to Islam though. I think they would be in a MUCH better place today if they didn't adopt Islam after the fall of Rome.

But yeah, prior to Islam, they pretty much set out the foundations of what 'western' civilisation is. They're also the closest ethnicity types to the European ones, but have been inbreeding thanks to Islam.

Same goes for Persians.

I didn't say Persians

Your society can’t even give us good wool anymore, your a pack of unemployed sheep shaggers, there are more of you useless pricks that flock to Australia then there are arabs

koksal baba

Egypt.

Wait, are you talking about Saudi-Arabians specifically, or just SANDals in general ? Because otherwise I don't know too much about what went and goes on down in Saudi Arabia area, but but prophets of mohammad, and house of Saudi, plus their oil that they got their asses on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventions_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world

They were ahead of Europe for a long period of time but Europe was saved by the enlightment age while religion fucked arabs up

astronomy and maths

otherwise i don't give a shit nowadays they're all just uneducated allahu akbars, the only people who gave these things a use were europeans.

Except he's not ar*b, he's White Circassian master race

lol
the few mathematicians the islamic world has known were almost all executed or exiled for blasphemy

>arabian peninsula
>specifically, the barbaric raider nomads
>the foundation of western civilisation

>8 centuries
>list shorter than just the dutch inventions during the golden age
lol

They gave us proper way to surrender many times.
1967= how to run away faster in the sand = take off your saddles.

Levantines have done that, not desert-dwelling bedouins. It's all about the olive oil.

Even the Qur'an has told of the ignorance of ar*bs:
>The Arabs of the desert are the worst in Unbelief and hypocrisy, and most fitted to be in ignorance of the command which Allah hath sent down to His Messenger: But Allah is All-knowing, All-Wise.
>Sura 9:97

Pythagoras was an Arab?

>The Arabs of the desert are the worst in Unbelief and hypocrisy, and most fitted to be in ignorance of the command which Allah hath sent down to His Messenger: But Allah is All-knowing, All-Wise.
>Sura 9:97

Even their holy book shit on them, you can't make this shit up

Nice literature. It was in pre-islamic arabia tho.

The Axis of AWESOME that's what!!!
youtube.com/watch?&v=DfntcWTot_s

I mean the Arab world had some mathematicians but they aren't as vital as some people seem to suggest. Trigonometry is Greek and Calculus was invented by Newton.

Hahaha whoo knew??

Memri TV is pretty kek worthy

Arya is Muslim now?

THEY ARE VERY CREATIVE

AND A FEW HUNDRED YEARS AGO THEY DID SOME MATH

Holy shit that fukken based.

> Credit where credit is due.

>bullets firing ... from guns

Glad that was made clear.

They proved that Europeans are pathetic cucks who cannot protect their countries.

>But muh greeks and muh indians and you dindu nuthin but translate works but muh ignore literally British monks couldn't tell the time accurately until they met Arabs

The absolute state of selective revisionism; the fact that Ibn-Sina and Ibn-Rushd type figures are more well known among western minds shows how far deep the cancer of colonialism and it's support for regressive Catholic-mirroring Mullah-ocracy has spread.

Also Arabs are not some homogeneous thing you doughnut

>Mullahs got the ear of the Sultan around 1600s
>Banned printing press to preserve their own papacy like power
>No more BBASED Ibn-Rushds
>Philosophy and basedness moved to east Iran and south Asia.

Sorry lad, this
>Also Arabs are not some homogeneous thing you doughnut
was for OP

a lot of the thinkers of the "islamic golden age" were exiled, executed or outspoken non-believers.
Islam itself is built on the principle that you cant explain the world without the touch of allah making everything tick, and to try otherwise is blasphemy. Trying to explain the natural world is incompatible with islam.

It is but it's run by an IDF colonel

>when Nature magazine published a sketch of science in the Arab world in 2002, its reporter identified just three scientific areas in which Islamic countries excel: desalination, falconry, and camel reproduction.

Satan himself approves if this message. Islam is evil.

Mia Khalifa.
Oh and a couple thousand years ago maths.

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX

>Name one thing apart from institutional terrorism, violence and inbreeding that arabs have given to the world.
>Just one thing. One.
they remove matzoh bread

babaganoush

Magnifying glasses

This guy disagrees
youtube.com/watch?v=q9ZSII3qADI

More Jew propaganda, huh?

they contributed indirectly to the advancement of anti-terrorist combat theory and technology

Everyone hates you except naive white liberals.

they also directly stabbed you which is good, if you ask any non-jew

Arabs never did shit until they conquered their vulnerable neighbors & started taking credit for their achievements.

The first galaxies recorded in history where discovered by an Arab scientist

the germans already used tracer and armor piercing ammunnition in world war 2.

Same as Rome, Mongol or any large scale civilization. Now stop cherry picking

spot on. who were they before they conquered Persia and the Byzantine Egypt and Middle east? Just some savage and bloodthirsty camelfuckers, like they are today

>one thing
Jew hunting as a sport

>Greek mathematician was an arab
no, try again. and this time remove your shill flag

This

Why are people saying Arabs did Mathematics and Science?
Invading a land and forcing the populations academics to write in Arabic does not mean the Achievements were made by Arabs

Why are you sharing your wife with us?

Shawarma. That's literally it.

You think they invented the Spitroast?

He was forced to marry it by his liberal parents

Library of Alexandria and other Arab scholars preserved a lot of Western Heritage through the medieval times / dark ages so that it could be reabsorbed by the West during and after the renaissance.

Coffee. And constant religious wars.

See I thought he was just grouping sandniggers together . Just like we do when we group ''whites''

wrong that's why galaxy, is a Greek word and NOT an arabian one like algebra
>observed by us you know whos

Speak proper english roach

Math (10 base)
Arabic numerals
Alphabet (a-z)
Garlic
Tumeric
Safron
Farming
Irrigation
wife beating
terrorism
antisemitism
Polyamory

5 Pillars of islam
>rape
>stoning
>beheading
>bombing
>trucking

How to practise islam
>rape
>bomb
>truck
>shout a lot

That's about it.

+1 internet

Library of Alexandra was built by Greeks you fucking mong

>Ancient Egyptians
>Arabs

>ancient egypt
>the birthplace of western civilization

youre retarded

i'd beat that! (with a cane for no hijab)
hahahah
She's fucking smokin hot tho

The Library of Alexandria was build by the Greeks you chucklehead

Bullshit! It's the Hindus we should thanking!

roach is your morther, tunisian roll

A common enemy.

>Arabic numerals
That they stole from the Indians
>Alphabet
No, that was the Phoenicians, they also invented crucifixion so there's that.
>Farming
Iranians gave us farming, Arabs just gave us sand.
>Irrigation
Arabs were good at irrigation, but that was back in pagan days

>tell me what 2+2 is and no, don't tell me it's 4

i was just guessin'
Aren't Iranians Arab?

THIS

They normalized child fucking!
Never forget that Pig-hammad raped a nine year old!

She looks like Marty Feldman playing Igor in "Young Frankenstein"

wonder if she has a hump

Bollocks, invading other countries and taking credit for their achievements is what niggers do!

Is it a trap?

>Persians/Iranians versus Arabs
The Iranians speak Farsi, the Arabs speak Arabic, the language of the Quran. The Iranians actually contributed to the human endeavour, they invented Monotheism (Zoroastrianism).

They are 2 different tribes

Also I have not been sageing the thread, despite the name I had put in

Not the building assholes. The books contained within the Library of Alexandria eventually found there way to Baghdad and also Cordoba, Spain and were very well preserved.

Retard. "did science" fucking retard. They preserved much of Western Science at a key period in the World.

Agreed. much of so called Arab science was science lifted from other civilizations. Babylonian, Akkadian, Western Civ, etc.

But really. WHO GIVES A SHIT? That's my question.

>They preserved western science
Only barely, and the Irish actually contributed at least 1/2 of the learning during the dark ages.

Hey dipshit.

Islam is a religion. Arabs are an ethnicity.

Neither are a race.

Keep it straight limy.

Christianity

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

>What is the Islamic Golden Age
stop being retarded. Just because they're backwards terrorists now doesn't mean they always were.

Shove that Italian horsheshit up your roach asshole

take it and it you fucking tuna roll kafrika nigger

> institutional terrorism, violence and inbreeding
Are you talking about anglo?

Indo-egyptian trade that is.

I can finally post this
educate yourself, kaffir

> muh math

Sure. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics_in_medieval_Islam

> Mathematics during the Golden Age of Islam, especially during the 9th and 10th centuries, was built on Greek mathematics (Euclid, Archimedes, Apollonius) and Indian mathematics (Aryabhata, Brahmagupta).

Not sure how Arabic it would've been at the time, but perhaps agriculture? I'm pretty sure they were in the region at the time of its inception. But, that's about it for the positives. They've been greatly obliged to bring in an overwhelming amount of idiocy, slavery, and rape though.

She gotta fix that lordosis. Sure she gives the illusion of dat ass now, but coupled up with those milkers, she's going to be dealing with a shitton of lower back pain in the long run.

Algebra is greek fuck off shill