What do we do about Serbs ?

They are the worst people in Europe

Why are they so evil ?

Do they not understand they lost every war

ZA DOM SPREMNI

Other urls found in this thread:

newswire.ca/news-releases/canada-lifts-visa-requirements-on-romania-and-bulgaria-661305853.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Army_of_Hungary
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Serbs are dangerous, they act as your frieds firstly, and they stab you back finally.

True but if you ask them they are always right

Srbi imaju ideju, i ideje nikada ne umiru. Dan kada Srbi i Hrvati podjele Bosnu i prognaju (preživjele) Bošnjake na Bliski Istok će označiti početak novoga doba Balkana.

From my point of view, you are evil.

Only Croatian enemy are the Croatians themselves.

I'd kill any Croatian in HDZ and SDP and their satelite parties before I kill a Serb.

They do understand they lost every war, but they’re inbread Turkroaches. Have you even spoken to a Turkroaches about the Ottoman Empire? They think it still exists and they think Erdogan is their sultan that owns half of the Mediterranean. These people are just delusional faggots thinking the world is a map of their Kingdom back in 12th century auticially shrieking “MUH KOCOBU JE SLAVSHITIA”

True. And when you call them out on it they claim you are the backstabber.

All Serbs I’ve met are literal subhumans. Most of them look like gypsies like that Djikovic guy and sound like niggers “Brata, Brat” Weird bunch.

Saved
Fuck the serbs btw

Probaj cigane mamicu ti mrtvu

We are in the balkans brother...in all of our point of view everyone is evil except ourselves

Fuck you, you lost to commies

Ajde odjebi musliću

pusi kurac nisam neki vjernik. dabogda nestali onog momenta kad i mi ako tako mislis

Ti si plod silovanja, turski isprdak

Nobody likes you Mujo, as you can see from this thread. Your tragedy consists in the fact that you accepted foreign religion and customs that are completely at odds with european ways of living. You accepting conquerors religion and customs and gradually identifying yourself as them makes you a literal Stockholm syndrom victim. Even though you’re racially european you don’t have that kinship that europeans sense with one another even though they fought against each other for centuries. You don’t feel the common pride in fighting the non-european invaders that is deeply entranched in many european nations and used as mythos to their struggle and inspiration for current generations and generations to come. You don’t really have friends in other countries or at least someone that is symphatetic too you. Because of you losing your old traditions “making friends” with other countries is unlikely since you don’t have common things to share. This situation puts you in self perceived enemy surrounding countries who want to take “your territories”. And with no one too help you turn to your “mother” Turkey, which only reaffirms your neigbours opinion on you as “non-european” europeans or interlopers because of you siding with culturally backward, at odds with euroepan customs and hated “enemy”. Bosnia shouldn’t exist and I pity your tragic existence.

ti si obicna kretencina koja ocito nije nikad bila u bosni

Pa hvala Bogu tko bi vas trpio

poštedi me debilne copy/paste

hello toniblers

gas obviously

Se kaj sam navel je isitina.

Mene sve što je ikad zanimalo je bilo Europsko. Samo zato što mi ti kažeš da se ne mogu saosćati sa Europom ne znači da je istina.

Meni su draže naše komšije pa makar me neki željeli mrtvim nego neki srednji istok kojeg nikad nit vidio nit želim vidjeti. Isto koliko i ti, ni ja ih neću.

No more europeans brother war's.
That's all

War in Bosnia is inevitable.

Cant we just all get along?

What are you, some kind of fag

Krepaj jugoslavenčino

1000x više cijenim četnike i srpske nacionaliste od jugoslavena i jugokomunista

"ko nas bre zavadi"

"bratstvo i jedinstvo"

Got to change my flag

stop larping Stipe

Deliver on your promises and I shall rethink.

>can't we just get along
>in the FUCKING BALKANS

Cъpбия e yжacнo нecтaбилнa. Mиp c тях нe e възмoжeн. Дopи и aкo дpyгитe cтpaни пo някaквo чyдo нe им ca вpaгoвe, тe щe пoчнaт дa бe бият cъc ceбe cи кaтo някaкъв шизoфpeник. Mиp нa бaлкaнитe e възмoжeн eдинcтвeнo кoгaтo cъpбитe нe cъщecтвyвaт.

>zooga booga sperm

I know a serb chick and shes 100% dedicated to god and her fiance.

10/10 would allow in country.

please send all serbs to Canada. on THA DOUBLE

Sa ma fut in rasa matii de galbejit japonez bulgaristanez, ce pula mea scrii acolo, jigodia dracu?

What was that? More Bulgarians and Romanians, on the double?
newswire.ca/news-releases/canada-lifts-visa-requirements-on-romania-and-bulgaria-661305853.html

serbs are ok. they served us turks well and proved to be trustworthy. they will be spared when the great turkic khanate is founded

80% thrac, 10% Mongol, 5% celt, 5% turk.
Yes, my (former) neighbour, I am indeed a Bulgarian.

Serbs are the only nation on the Western Balkans that has a history. Stay mad.

>they stab you back finally
Things that never happened.

That is completely false.

Croats, Serbs and Bulgarians are the only historical Balkan people.

n..noo..NOOO

Durka durka durka

Croats have no history

>Do they not understand they lost every war
actually, they held back the austo-hungs in WW1 long enough for the russkies to intervene, and were the staple knights under King Matthias Corvinus' Black Army of Hungary (rác)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Army_of_Hungary

they're slimy slavs - to be sure - but they can fight

Croats had independent polities and an internationally recognized Dukes and Kings sooner than Serbs.

Croats had Renaissance writers and art.

The Serb Voivoda Mišić you posted had a German wife, something you aren't aware of.

You serbs ought to be more like the Croats. Try to imitate them, and you'll find them to be good people.
The Bulgarians only waged 3 wars with the croats, EVER. Meanwhile? You fucking attacked us over and over again, like a fucking rabid dog. Serbian history, my ass.

expell the muslims then just don´+t fight other whites

...oh, and I was told a story where the croats attacked a serb troop carrier train that was returning from the front after the war was over, and slaughtered hundreds of serbs

so, if anything, the cockroach croats are the worst of the two inbreds

Serbs are the origin of Hussar cavalry, both the light, Hungarian style with the sabre, and the heavier, Polish lancer.

It stemmed from Serb experience in having to deal with Turks and Tatars from 13th century onward, who were cavalry-oriented forces, and therefore required lighter, more flexible cavalry and tactics than Western European knights.

ROLL

Albanians are white; whiter than any Greek I've ever seen, why the fuck do you people shit on them?

REMOV
E
M
O
V

>we've had more wars with a nation we neighbour than with the nation we don't neighbour
woah, shocking. also, backstabbing memes aside serbo-bulgarian conflicts after liberation from turks were all caused by (((austro-hungary)))

Maybe because you betrayed them twice Ante

Slovenians did the same thing.

Slovenians exploited their position in both Yugoslavias, while undermining it from within.

And at the first opportunity, backstabbed Serbs and welcomed their eternal overlords, Germans.

Long story and jelousy bro

During the Bulgarian crisis we were fucked over by our greatest ally - Russia. They decided it's more opportune to have a larger, stronger and more easily accessible united Bulgaria than to help us get more clay.

In the Balkan wars we were fucked over by Austria, who pushed the formation of Albania in order to stop our expansion to the sea and the blocking of the straight of Otranto.

It's geopolitics 101.

You're an ignorant fuck.

In 1878. Serbia had closer relations to Habsburgs than to Russia.

Russia was ready to support Serbia during the acquisition of all Serb areas in Austro-Hungary.

That would mean everything from Vojvodina, to Bosna, to half of Slavonia, Primorje and Kotor.

>lost every war
I wish that was true , especially the one in which we freed your german buttkissing asses,your ancestors would be ashamed of what you are today you filth.

>Balkan retard thinks his petty Balkan shit flinging has any relevance to the outside world
lmaoing at your life

Jedino primitivci i neobrazovani ljudi mogu nazvati Bosnjake Turcima.

Slovenia was divided..
Croatia was full Nazi or so called cannonfutter for German army.
Germans regarded Slavs as Untermensch (still superior to jews and gypsis) and that's the reason why it was a hard choice between nazism and communism.

A remainder that you should not trashtalk Slavs

You didn't free anyone or anything, you dipshit.

Your retarded ancestors fought and died for Karađorđević imbeciles who wanted to rule over Freemasonry/British project of puppet Yugoslavia, which would serve as a bulwark against German and Russian interests in the Balkans.

Even better, your beloved monarch named his sons Andrija and Tomislav, and he got Tomislavgrad and Aleksandrovo in Hercegovina and on Krk island, respectively.

When I got economic details of Yugoslavia into my hand, I couldn't believe how stupid and cucked you Serbs were, and for how cheap were you ready to sell your own kind. You literally went over 2 genocides in hopes of getting some gibsmedat.

>be big Orthodox guy in Balkans
>Russia supports you by default
>suddenly bigger guy who's closer to Russia starts to emerge
I hope you can at least comprehend bullet-points.

>Austria, who pushed the formation of Albania

Albania was made of different kingdoms. Mainly Tosk and Gegs. Nothing to do with Austria.
And finally after Ottoman empire fall decided to unite because Cetniks were trying to invade.

No, Slovenia wasn't divided.

Every single Slovenian official betrayed both Yugoslavias in 1941 and 1990/1991.

Every single Slovenian soldier and officer did it as well.

There was literally not a single Slovenian Partisan until 1944/1945.

>There was literally not a single Slovenian Partisan until 1944/1945.
but there were slovenian chetniks

>analbanian education
albania was literally made by austro-hungary for their geopolitics strategy interests, else you would have been split between serbia and greece

>betryed
Because we wanted to leave a failed system? Jesus you Croats are fucking retarded. No wonder your people still love communism.

>what is the treaty of London for 500 Alex

I hung out with a bunch of drunk serbs at a pub in Montenegro.

Loud people.

I agree that Yugoslavia was fucking shit and that we should have created Greater Serbia.
>You didn't free anyone or anything, you dipshit.
Yeah we did without Serbs who bravely fought and died in ww1 you would still be kissing german ass.

United Kingdom, Germany and Austria-Hungary invented the term "Albania" and created Albania.

Historically, the closest name was Venetian name for historical Zeta = Albania Veneta.
Which were actually Serb areas of Skadar, Budva, Kotor.

Oh boy, here comes the Bosniggers, Croass and Analbanian shqiptar.

The three Balkan niggers, only a trifecta of nations this cancerious can truly spew shit of this magnitude.

Serbs never did anything wrong except lose their wars.
Bosnia and Analbania deserves only a holocaust for hiding under UN's wings like the muslim dogs they are.

What the bloody fuck are you on about,it literally says that like 7 nationalities fought in it,and no where does it say Serbs made the majority of it.

>All Serbs I’ve met are literal subhumans. Most of them look like gypsies
People from the balkans are crypto-turks. Except Slovenia

but half of the slovenians are serbs, croats and bosnians

Greater Serbia would be an even worse experiment than yuga.

>shittalks Croats about leaving Yugoslavia and backstabbing Serbs
>gets called out because Slovenians were with us every single time

>you're a Communist Croat

Slovenian intellectuals, everyone.

Fun fact: The present-day region of Slovenia was historically inhabited by people who called themselves Kranjci. It was the Croat regions of Zagorje, Prigorje, Međimurje which had Slovenians during Habsburg reign from 16 to 19th century.

They actually did.

This is english wikipedia, meme source.

Sibinjanin Janko/Hunyadi wasn't a Serb folklore hero for no reason.

We are the original Croats that weren't raped by turks. And were too nice to take in bosnians.

>serb fairy tales

If what you say it's true why Albanians do not speak Austrian and how do you explain pic related?

How would a nationally homogenous and centralized nation be worse than a Freemasonry or Yugocommunist, dysfunctional, affirmative action hellhole?

>shittalks Croats about leaving Yugoslavia and backstabbing Serbs
When the fuck did i say that you retard?
Sorry but we have allot of croats in our city and most of them still suck Marx's dick.

GTFO mongol sami, fuck a nigger!!!

It would not be an experiment it would be Serbia with bigger borders and without panslavic shit that caused us all this misfortune in the 20th century,you would get your country,croats would get some piece of land and we would get our historic lands + there would be no meme nations like montenegrins,bosniaks and macedonians

Mater ti jebem izdajničku

der ewige serbien

You really believe Serbia would let anyone else have a say in politics? You should read a bit about SHS.

Might have been the other Slovenians, then.

Which city would that be?

95% of Croats voted to abolish Yugocommunism and institute Capitalism and National Sovereignity.

There is a high chance that those "Yugonostalgic" "Croats" are former Serbs, from Croatia, and mixed-marriage descendants.

They are the worst scum.

i see the albanians taking your lands more than you serbs.

That might as well be a history of all ex Yugoslavian countries

I miss the Karadjordjevic dynestie only because they knew how to deal with minoreties

Sad ce cika Dodik da raspise referendum,hrvate ce valjda boleti kurac da budu sa vama u drzavi.
Imate fore jos koju godinu bolje pakuj kofere za tursku il se lepo vrati veri pradjedova ;)