Up to 157

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/anime/comments/5kfh07/anime_and_money/
v.pptv.com/page/ibUgkogpw4B6Bic2c.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She does have a point, you know.

Last page.

thank you user-nee chan

What kind of ass stuff hasn't been introduced yet?

Twerk like ass clapping that creates sound blasts?

Prolapsed anus alien bite

>Now for my ultimate technique

Doesn't Ginya already have ass twerking powers?

Thanks user

I haven't felt this sick reading a manga since Homonculus

How soon until this gets a second season? The first one was pretty great.

>that's what she kept instagramming about it countless times a day.
that's what she kept instagramming about countless times a day.

>he girl was in the eastern figher zone on the pre-examination day.
this girl

Probably wont see any mention of it till later in the year I guess apparently the sales in Japan aren't significant enough for an immediate S2 from a quick googs search.

probably depends on
- how much money was needed to produce the anime
- how much was paid by the production committee (so, the difference, if there's any, would be paid by BD/DVD sales)
- how much revenue are the members of the production committee making (through manga sales/digital sales, merch, streaming licenses, etc.)

however, there's little information on those; the companies normally don't give out their numbers. For more information: reddit.com/r/anime/comments/5kfh07/anime_and_money/

I'd like to know how well are the manga's digital sales doing, and how much revenue did the committee earn through chinese streaming (seems like there was over 51 million total views here v.pptv.com/page/ibUgkogpw4B6Bic2c.html )

I've been reading the manga and am up to 115. It seems like after the where the anime leaves off, Miyata does nothing. Oh sure, she follows Nozomi around everywhere, but she barely speaks, we've never seen any of her matches and she hasn't done anything noteworthy or important.

Does she end up playing a roll or is she essentially just a silent, completely pointless presence in the series after this?

Is that all?

> as the rumors said"
as rumors say

>"That's what she kept Instagramming about it countless times a day"
Aikawa has become quite lighthearted since rising to A-class...
>Aikawa has become quite lighthearted since rising to A-class...
constantly updating her instagram day after day.

>"That hairstyle......"
that hair...
>he girl
that girl

>turns
turned

>have you actually worn your boobs down?
have you actually worn out your boobs?

> but you seriously thought..."
but do you seriously think...
>You could repeat
You could just repeat
>You reek of inexperience and now you're gonna cry!!"
You reek of inexperience so much I'm gonna cry!!

I'm not the same user who usually does the translation checking, I don't understand japanese, so he/she might show up later

read 8 more chapters

The problem with most creative works is that the cast can grow and as the author you find interesting people you want to focus on. However you also keep a running bible of events in your head about what occurs off screen. The consumer doesn't get to see that however they only get the end product.
One Piece does this a lot where Oda will put major events in the front page art or in a panel or two in between events. His cast is so large now that they have to split up the original cast to allow him to give everyone the time they need but meanwhile in the background Oda knows exactly what each character is meant to be doing so when they rejoin they've moved the story along in a way they can then explain by exposition.
Miyata does a lot in the background you see her ordering coffee because "big sister" drinks it, you see her watching others fight first before joining in assessing the battle. You see her caring for Nozimi and able to give exposition on things she does to move the story along.
Miyata is important she just isn't essential and not the main character she's supporting the main character.

Thanks user

I actually donated $5 to Kieri cake and they abandoned it. So annoying. Thanks to the anons doing the fast translations. They're not really that bad. Keep it up guys I love all of it!

>donating anything to kieri kek

thank you TL-san, redrawer-san, TS-san, PR-san, uploader-san (when he/she eventually uploads the chapter), you guys are Sup Forumswesome!

More Keijo!!!!

BRAAAP

brap posters btfo

I feel like the more keijo I read, the more my common sense flies out the window. Is that good?

Yes

I'm so sorry user

Gross

I still don't understand the Nip Slip Los chapter. They can completely remove their tops or bottoms but if the swimsuit gets heavily damaged? Oh my, too ero

Kogatana should ask the Don for help with her tubeboobs

butts!

Yes. It's entirely about swimsuit damage. Forget about the "ero" part. It might as well be called adsfkjaskhrfku.

Dunno!
Eroticism and nudity are not the same thing, or should necessarily be related.
A naked body can be less erotic than one covered by a torn swimsuit.

Agreed