Christmas comes early...

Christmas comes early. Antifag runs away from uncucked white man and immediately gets run over by pickup truck starts at 5:00

youtu.be/dtIymsLCN-A

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
youtube.com/watch?v=And-mCJuiRc
youtube.com/watch?v=zkVDZ5l5Niw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You fucking fags keep laughing but at least our troops are out there active.you all just sit in your basements eating Cheetos.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

Hahahahahhaha Antifag in a fur hood got wrecked by that truck.

>limp-wristed cuck soibois
>troops
Kek.

the driver did nothing wrong

That cheer lmao

I dont realise why american people fight each other instead of fighting politicians.

Bump hahahhahahahahahhahaha

Borris has a good point

My pants just got tight..

Why do all antifags have such a high pitched squeaky voice? Is it all the soy latte's?

>troops

I don't think limp wrist pedos and drug addicts count as troops. More like scum scraped from the bottom of a garbage can, hopped up on Marxism and self hatred.

>you fags keep laughing
>our troops are actually fighting
>links gay video with majority dislikes
Keep on running into traffic we wont even have to fire a bullet! kek

Thanks for the funny link, soyfriend.

YeeeeeeAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Ok comrade, your super tactical troops go out and train on looking both ways before crossing the street, or they get sent to gulag by way of japanese truck.

That was 10 points! It would have been 20 more if he didn't brake.

yeah, actively getting hit by pickups

Oh please, Igor. Your country's main export is traffic fighting videos.

yes- because we have something you don't - self-respect and jobs. You will have to get that book with words in it called a dictionary to look those two terms up.

Here is another highlight video of your troops by told through the eyes of one of us dumbass rednecks you protest against for not being as 'smart as you':

youtube.com/watch?v=And-mCJuiRc

No-one does. Thats why there were, there are and there will be politicians.

wtf is up with his voice

nice

antifact mug btfo once again

when will they learn

move bitch, get out the way, get out the way bitch get out the way kek

is it a bird

is it a plane

no it's just an antifact losing to a car again

that driver deserves a medal

The Capitalist hierarchy must be trembling at a bunch of trannies and soyboys ranting on Facebook

Vlad, that would make too much sense for Americans.

She sees the car coming and just comes to a slow stop right in front of it

Err, he did brake, but to be fair maybe that was just a reflex.

holy crap, that guy has his own wiki page and half a million subs on youtube. what world we live in.

"So this is what communism looks like when it wins?" ahahhaahahaha and a RED pickup no less HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>that immediate loud celebration from onlookers when she gets hit

Kek.

they say they want anarchy

that's what anarchy will be, the strong hunting the weak

they're literally turkeys demanding christmas

>Gets hit
>YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

top kek good laugh

>our troops
Gay army?

cuck cavalry?

fag frontline?

gimp guerrillas?

brony battalion?

AIDS airforce?

crackhead commandos?

I will pay you one trillion internets to do the entire alphabet.

I came

lol that's a broken leg

>"you can check everything sir"
She's asking for it, fellas!

How can we take pic related seriously lol

dont join a terrorist organization ig

So brave running though traffic

Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor?!

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Sup Forums,

Is it possible at all to find a wholesame, decent woman today?

I'm a 30-year-old man who's currently a fully credentialed actuary. I make $200k/year and have $200k in my 401k, 250k in my bank account and $300k in stocks & other investments.

I still live with my parents because I don't want to pay rent and they'll be leaving me with their house soon (Appraisal has it at $500k). I'll also inherit around $700k from my dad as inheritance when he passes away.

I also think I'm not that bad looking and have a good amount of muscle mass.

Whenever I meet a girl, I always tell her that I have no job and that I'm living with my parents, because I am trying to avoid getting with gold-diggers. I know these two aspects of a man are big turn-offs, but I'm not looking to sleep with every girl I see; I only need one decent girl to like me.

So far, I've approached over 200 girls and all of them lost interest and ghosted me after I told them I was a NEET and lived with mommy & daddy.

I'm at the point of giving up and just going MGTOW.

Where do you meet nice decent girls who don't care about money?

>troops
How's ur little resistance going? Last time I checked we still controlled everything and you pussys were still meeting at Starbucks trying to decide what outfits to wear. Do you even know what you are protesting anymore?

>Whenever I meet a girl, I always tell her that I have no job and that I'm living with my parents, because I am trying to avoid getting with gold-diggers. I know these two aspects of a man are big turn-offs, but I'm not looking to sleep with every girl I see; I only need one decent girl to like me.
>So far, I've approached over 200 girls and all of them lost interest and ghosted me after I told them I was a NEET and lived with mommy & daddy.
Yeah no shit, tell them what you work with and tell them you rent a room at your parents house to save money and to help them out financially. Then you don't come of as a fucking loser and a parasite.

>Where do you meet nice decent girls who don't care about money?
Nowhere, decent girls care about money because decent girls want a family and they need some one to provide money for that to happen. This doesn't mean they are gold diggers.

Hm.

______________||__
|bob's truck co. || |""\__,_
|_____________||__|__|___|]
(@)(@)***********(@)(@)**(@)

Hm.

______________||__
|mary's truck co.|| |""\__,__

Ya know those "American" tourists you people hate? Well they are just as shitty at home as they are abroad. What this country needs is a good ole fashioned civil war so we can cleanse the population.

Hm.

I think I've got it now.
______________||_
|Team America || |""\__,___

Your politicians actually kill you so I can understand why you think that way.

Antifa = possums.
At last I truly see

Hop in or get ran over. Next stop, American exceptionalism.

~~~~~ ~~~ ~ ~
______________||_
|Team America || |""\__,____

I am very much of pretty girl who wants meet nice man but I no have $10,000 for legal fees to visit to your fine and brave country, plz send I will be your charmink waifu and well will b togethers 4 evar

almost there

How is that larping "medic" with the spray bottle of milk, the left are truly delusional.

______________||__
|Tendies Delivery|| |""\__,__

>anal avengers
>bitch bergade
>cuck cavalry
>dyke defenders
>entitled enlistment
>fag frontline
>gay guerrillas
>HIV+ hive
>Ignorant Infiltrators
>Jockstrap Jumpers
>Killed (by) Kek
>Lame Line
>Muff Munching Millitia
>Nasty Navy
>Opiate Officers
>Panty Platoon
>Queers
>Retarded Ravagers
>Sissy Sharpshooters
>Tripping Troops
>Unwanted Underwear United
>Vaginal Vissage
>Wimpy Warriors
>Xylophone
>Yeasty Yesmen
>Zebra
I tried.

Nah, they're gold diggers and most women aren't thinking about children. People were dirt poor back in the day and they didn't need money at all to keep them happy, they simply loved each other despite it all.

Which you should turn the tables and ask them what they do, and how much dough they;re rolling around in since it's so important to them. That they depend so heavily on others to provide for them, in this feminist world.

Of course, they cry they want anarchy and hate cops but run to them every time they get their asses handed to them. Can you imagine what would happen in a real lawless state?

Watch the reaction of his friend when he notices what's about to happen

Look at the other faggot with her. Look at the little leg wiggle and jazz hands he does right as she gets hit.

Strongly consider suicide

you may notice the soyboy in its natural habitat has no instinctual desire to protect the (possible female?) compatriot, and instead of doing anything helpful, breaks into a jig at the sight of oncoming danger

Not the best because I'm in a hurry but here you go, can defo be improved lel.

AIDS Air Force-Brony Battalion- Crackhead Commandos- Dope Fiend Defenders- Estrogen Elites- Fag Frontline- Gimp Guerrillas- HIV Howitzers- Inbred Infiltrators- Junkie Jet Fighters- Ketamine Kill Squad- Lesbian Lieutenants- Muppet Marines- Needle Arm Navy- Opium Ops- Paedo Platoon- Queen Quadrant- Retard RAF- Scuzzy Spetsnaz- Triggered Troop- Unwashed Unit- Virgin Valiants- Wimp Warriors- Xenophile X-coms- Yellow Belly Yankees- Zitface Zoners

apologies for the shit ones

Werd.

Damn, I thought Rage Against the Machine sucked... This is like a shitty parody of RAtM...

>put the weapon away
a flashlight fuck these guys

Merry Christmas, Sup Forums!

That... was a trooper? You guys need some quality control my dude

Your such a jerk man..

Pictured: Your troops out-dur-active

Love and kisses on the eve of his birth.

Nice vid user. Merry Christmas.

>MY
>DUUUUUDE

I would say about 15% of Sup Forums are active or former military and/or leo

saved, thanks lad

source on this pic lol
is that guy antifa

Yeah, exactly what you'd guess. He talked too much shit and thought getting physical was a good idea.

i love how antifa gets literally college-level bullied by everyone else. like he wasn't stabbed/assaulted, they just taped a dildo to his head and strapped him up lol. something about that is fucking hilarious

ANTIFA BTFO
MERRY CHRISTMAS LADS

>I'm at the point of giving up and just going MGTOW.
Just know that our country is in its current position because of cucks exactly like yourself who refuse to procreate white children and raise them right.

>goes from screaming about how young people are irreligious to screaming about how jesus was a communist
It's the real life incarnation of that smuggy

Lol this is great. Thanks for sharing.

That thing wasnt a female was it?

Start at around 5:10.

Purge comes first.

>communism is going to win

tell Venezuela that

LOL

>that "YEAH!" after the impact

my reaction exactly

>women have a sense of direction

>breaks into a jig