Russia: There WILL be Blood

The USA decision to provide lethal assistance to Ukraine, including the Javelin anti-tank missile system, has infuriated Russia.

"American weapons can lead to new victims in our neighbor" DFM says.

What did he mean by that?

rferl.org/a/us-ukraine-enhanced-weapons-javelin-missiles-russia-separatists/28934551.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
youtube.com/watch?v=AvWymH31IE0
youtu.be/UWQC2MMc8F8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No worries. Russia assures us there are no Russian soldiers in Ukraine.

FPBP

>Ahbloo bloo bloo bloo muh American antitank weapons FUCK Russian tanks up and shit tons of Russians are about to die.
Maybe don't invade Ukraine.
Maybe don't fuck with Trump.

(((They))) supplied Ukraine with more weapons to antagonize and false flag Russia with.
Expect another airplane getting shot down or some other major incident with lots of civilian casualties. Its perpetrator will be unclear and there will be lots of shady circumstances but of course the West will attribute it to Russia.

Think the Russians do fear that this will turn into another Afghanistan for them...

This.
I'm surprised they literally supplied them with kike weapons though.

Can't believe there are still people defending Russia on Sup Forums

Eternally butthurt balt lol

ayo hol' up you be saying there's russians in Ukraine?
I was assured that was false

Oh, it Ukraine we talking about. Most likely these Javelins will end up somewhere in Middle East or in hands of separatists, and then another one ammo depot in Ukraine will explode.

Are russian ashamed of their chink mongoloid heritage and genetic? They always cherry-picking the photos that are to be shown in the media that somehow showing the world that they are "white" yet if you have been to Russia you'd know how majority of them look like a bunch of weird chinks.

I think what nobody notices is that the US will SELL the weapons. If Ukraine had 47 million bucks Kolomoisky would have stolen it by now. They can buy all they want butt that don't have the coin.

I guarantee some of these will kill your people.

Well, it would've been nice to hold that shit i my hands. Won't have much use in our current position, but in case of russian offence would be very handy.

I thought it was just small arms, not Javelins. Not like this will change anything, Russians will just send more troops and wreck Ukrainians if they try anything.
Disparity in numbers, technological advantage and quality of troops can't be overcome by few gadgets.

Ukies are stupid enough to fire anything into russia so thats doubtful

this, lel

right...

youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI

Hah it's not like Russia is also waging a proxy war that is also creating bloodshed and destruction in it's neighbor.
More and more Russian soldiers end up "missing" everyday.

>implying you could defend against a real Russian invasion

> tfw my plane to europe is in 2 weeks
Hope I will escape, lads/

Ukraine is Russian, at least half. Putin has more legitimacy as a satellite ruler than the US or the UN. The CIA thru a coup and installed a neo-nazi dictator. Any Ukrainian that denies this is just as bad as a Killary supporter.

Putin has every right to defend his borders and Soviet countries from the degeneracy of the west.

Those are just tourists.

High score then an hero, faggot.

Russia never should have illegally annexed Crimea, and they should not have invaded Ukraine and lied about it. Glad to see Trump is taking a stand.

>Soviet countries

>Are russian ashamed of their chink mongoloid heritage and genetic?
No. Their leader is a finnic manlet

>including the Javelin
those kids dont even know its two hands for beginners

This, he's from StP which is right in-between Finland and Estonia, the average Russian is about 1/5th Finnic so Putin must be at least double that

CIA niggers prefer TOW missles, but these, like the Javelin, have their weaknesses

Crimea could have been the Danzig of our time. Majority Russian: Majority German
I think Russia is in the right to want Crimea back, but Ukraine has a right to exist as it is now.

God speed, I hope you don't fly over Ukraine.

>illegally annexed Crimea
Id say by that same logic you have to give American southwest back, but La Raza claims they have taken it back already

Good. Thanks, USA. dead russians - good russians :)

This. If the average Crimean citizen wanted to remain patriated to Russia, why didn't they just move back to Russia?

THIS

>right
>to exist
No such thing as, lad. If Vlad wants to, he'll annex the shit out of Ukraine and no one will do anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=AvWymH31IE0

>maybe don't try to fix a mess Obama started

Also honestly, burgers, if you wanted to supply the rebels with stuff you could've done so, no need to give the weapons to cockholes first.

Yes

You should know by now that "small arms" means anything up to a Davy Crocket and possibly includes tanks

t. Neocon

What are the chances we will get back our clay and maybe more in this conflict?

The Donbass region is rightful Ukrainian clay along with the Crimea.

Maybe Putin should stop arming seperatists forces and sending Russian soldiers to support the illegal movement.

There are and the shit part is that they are fighting Romanians from N Bucovina, recruited by Ukrainians
youtu.be/UWQC2MMc8F8

Pretty much yes.

Slim. But you never know.

what are the chances that Ukraine chimps out and takes all that land? Ukraine has a big as fuck army right now and if the conflict in the east resolved itself you never know senpai.

Shit weapon. Bad.

Delusional ruski dogs LARPing as if their opinion matters,
also weapons now mean nothing, as they stole what they wanted already