Why didn't anyone tell Japan that Volleyball is a girls sport?

Why didn't anyone tell Japan that Volleyball is a girls sport?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GOy8WuoqU90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not. Go away american.

It just depends on whether you like watching boobs jiggle or crotches jiggle in those tight uniforms.

Someone send Japan pics and video of girls' volleyball games

Get the fuck outta here, volleyball is fucking awesome.

Japanese males the same height and weight as females everywhere else so technically it's still a girls sport.

imagine how much better haikyuu would have been if it was cute girls instead of cute guys?

Men's volleyball is the equivalent to girl's basketball.

It's there, some people are fans, but everyone knows it's not what you really want to watch.

Imagine all the /u/

True, there are enough cute guys sports anime. Volleyball is the one sport I'd prefer to see cute girls playing. Just imagine everything is the same except everyone is girls instead of boys.

As if they didn't know it before you.

Imagine a girl Kageyama. Hnnng

It would've been terrible.

t. fujo

I'm not into bitchy cunts.

Not if it was just Haikyuu but with girls

When are we gonna get an anime about American football?

You're gay, please go away

About 12 years ago

There is Eyeshield 21 but I never watched so I can't confirm if it's decent or not.

Its pretty shit.

Nice opinion

>volleyball girls doing volleyball things
It'd be pretty badass.

No. Being a fujo is my god given right. Cute girls are the cancer ruining anime.

They're probably not joking, it is a pretty mediocre adaptation.

Kill yourself landwhale.

>Being a fujo is my god given right.
Only the merchandisers and their Chinese keychain factories give a shit.

the manga is also shit. more ridiculous powerlevels than kuroko

And the anime industry. We have already won.

Funniest thing I've seen all day. Thanks for the laugh, user.

>what are fads

I don't mind power levels in anime. If I wanted realistic sports I'd go to a game or watch it on TV. There is a reason people find sports anime boring unless they are already obsessed with the sport or just into it because they like cute boys.

>I don't mind power levels in anime.
neither do I. but the keep introducing more and more ridulcous teams out of no where in eyesheild 21

With all the idol and more crap flooding the market, you have a good point. As much as it sells for the otaku crowd, it wouldn't hurt for anime to have more quality control these days.

*moe
Damn it.

>With all the idol and more crap flooding the market, you have a good point.
Even though it already began last year, I hope you're prepared for the upcoming male idol onslaught.

volleyball

Ass is ass.

And people who want their sports series to sell, because male otaku would rather see cute girls doing nothing than cute girls playing sport. Blame your gender for not being interested in girls based on how hard working, talented and driven they are , because those are the traits fujos like in their sports boys.

Everything is better with guys.

>because those are the traits fujos like in their sports boys.
bullshit. if japan made a similar show with all ugly dudes, it wouldn't sell

Awful

Yuri on Ice, Yowamushi Pedal, and Osomatsu are popular with fujos yet ugly as fuck.

Seijou is dead. Bury it.

>Blame your gender
>implying I'm a man
Anyway, it's the fault of both sides. From the mass of fujos generated from Slam Dunk to mangaka like Takeshi Konomi and Mitsuru Kubo milking the yen out of them for worthless can badges.

looks pretty hot to me

But Haikyuu is already great
And they have a girls team that supposedly keeps losing and isn't interesting enough. Maybe the author needs to make a spinoff

What's with sports anime getting such ugly artsyles? look at this junk

I love this show way more than Yuri on Ice.

Yes, because shit like Free and male idol anime are much better.

The two are not even remotely related. Haikyuu is shonenshit and YOI is fujosports.

Well, it is an actual sports series.

At least they're something slightly different in the same genre.

I meant in the "cute boys do cute stuff" genre.
Nishinoya best boy

I'll be honest, All Out's artstyle is entirely the reason why I didn't watch it.

It just doesn't have aesthetics like Kuroko or Haikyu.

I can't watch it because of that guy's fucking hair

It's the same shit, you mong, just because it panders to you it doesn't make it any better.

Volleyball and ice skating aren't considered doing cute stuff. Haikyuu itself has no slice of life or fun side arcs, it's 99% on the court or sidelines and 1% on the bus to the next match.

Volleyball hasn't been a girls sport since the invention of the jump serve.

Posting best scene

youtube.com/watch?v=GOy8WuoqU90

women have higher tolerance for bad art

Because bitches and whores have no sense of camaraderie.

Contrary to what the fujo will tell you, a bunch of guys with a common goal getting along really well is not automatic homosexuality.

In my limited experience with high-school sports, a group of guys on a team tended to act more like Sup Forums with a pinch of Sup Forums rather than /fit/ and /y/ as I've often seen suggested.

you shouldn't watch it because it has no fucking budget

Japan's female national volleyball team is ranked 6th in the world, the male team is ranked 14th.

>In my limited experience with high-school sports, a group of guys on a team tended to act more like Sup Forums with a pinch of Sup Forums
You say that like it's a good thing. In case you failed to realize this is an anime selling an idealized story, not real high school boys.

Shut up nigger, I don't watch anime for 3DPD tier of realism.

If you are male and you are athletic and tall you should probably just stick to basketball to avoid always having to explain why you are playing a girls sport.

Camaraderie is exactly what they like in sports series, moron. Shipping the male characters doesn't change that, homos can be comrades too and them being gay for each other just deepens the bond (in their imaginations at least). You wouldn't think a male/female pair are better or deeper if they're just friends and have nothing but camaraderie, this is no different.

>fujofags actually believe this

Eyeshield 21 is among the best sports manga, how can you have an opinion this wrong?

>Why didn't anyone tell Japan that Volleyball is a girls sport?
because most sports animemes are shit and a sepak takraw anime would be too good.

>Shoujo Fight OVA subs never ever

Its author is female and the MC is more fuckable than any girl

One of those posts is responding to mention of the anime, which was actually pretty bad. The manga is much better, but I'd still say a far cry from the best sports manga, it's heavily weighed down by the typical action-shounen-style narrative that most recent WSJ sports stuff falls prety to. In my book it's heavily outclassed by stuff like Joe, Real, Slam Dunk, Ping Pong, half of Adachi's repertoire, etc.

>Its author is female
but he is not female

It's only a girl's sport in cheap public schools that don't want to spend money on a boy's team. If you went to a decent school, you would know this.