Trump saves with his new taxbill 100 milions on his own revenue

>trump saves with his new taxbill 100 milions on his own revenue
>doesn't even want workers to keep TIPS

WHAT THE FUCK??
HOW CAN THIS BOARD DEFEND THIS???

tips is what keeps young workers at least some dignity

and now he wants to take that away

Good, the entire tipping system is bullshit. Charge me extra for the food and pay waiters minimum wage. Hell let me go to the kitchen and bar to pick up my food and drink and just get rid of the waiters completely.

>Hell let me go to the kitchen and bar to pick up my food

>being this lowclass

t. shlomo

nice gaslighting, kikeroni

dirty white waiters BTFO

>I want to pay extra to have some drug addict fuck up my order and bring it to me
>t. Asspained waiter
Get a real job

kill yourself shill rat

It requires no defense, only a brain.

Because wages will increase.

>employers pickpocket the tips
>this automatically assumes they will increase the wages of their workers

Tipping as an expectation is stupid and should go away period.

>Waiters get a standard, steady wage.
>Black people can't afford to eat at restaurants anymore.

It blows my mind that claps haven't eliminated tipping yet.

where is it written that wages increase because of this?
They will just keep paying them shit wages even without tips

Trump isn't taking away tips, hes making it legal to pool tips.

Servers are SUPPOSED to tip out the kitchen staff, but many don't or only toss a few bucks.

Servers get all the tips for work that was performed by a whole group.

When a customer tips $25 because the steak was perfect, who do you think deserves a tip more, the person who made the perfect steak or the one who brought it to the table?

This is a WIN for consumers.

The cooks now have more incentive to make food as delicious as possible (and quickly) so they can take part in the tipping structure.

Servers will now have to provide even better service if they want to make good tip money.

Consumers (and the business owners and managers) win big time for something so simple and minor.

>(((Bernstein)))
>advisor to Democrat Vice President
>senior fellow of progressive think tank

This is somehow Trump's fault.

show your real flag op, probably a leaf playing pretend

Fuck off back to rebbit soyboy.

>hes making it legal to pool tips.
yes while he is saving millions and millions on his own revenue with the tax bill

dude has literally his own name with gold written on his tower

FFS

I stopped eating out because of my commie waiter friends views on tipping. Unless it's absolutely necessary I won't eat out but even then I don't tip.

> but don't you care about the local cuisine?

No I don't. Because the local cuisine treats me like shit for thinking tipping is a scam. Fuck you bitch.

stop going to shitty mexican and nigger restaurants

Nah, fuck that.

It's not the cunt in the kitchen making mistakes every 10 minutes who has to pay to repair the hundreds of dollars of damage done to my vehicle every year.

how shit is your country that you dont even like your own local restaurants anymore? Is your country that fucked by globalism?

Those aren't the ones. It's the new school of hip white people places specifically that have this attitude. If anything, the taco truck down the street doesn't give a shit if I tip or not while treating me the same.

But they aren't pocketing the tips.

They are POOLING the tips so they can be distributed.

So let's say each server keeps 80% of tips and has to put 20% in the pool, the restaurant will distribute that 20% to the cooks and busboys.

Currently they can only ASK servers to tip out the cooks, and the servers usually only give 1 or 2%.

You are 100% wrong about what is changing. Fake news much?

spic detected

They already do this. Fuck off.

>but Trump is rich and he uses his name for branding!
So what? What the fuck does that have to do with helping kitchen staff and improving customer service?

Guess what? With cooks getting more tips it means more white cooks as the illegals get deported.

Allowing the pooling of tips is a huge win for such a small change.

We don't have your tipping system, and I have mixed feelings about it.
Yes, I think it's kind of crazy be be pressured into paying more than the bill, basically involuntarily paying more, but on the other hand, the service in the US is so much better than over here.
Night an day.

Maybe if employers paid decently, instead of paying “$2/hr+tips”, this wouldnt be an issue.

someone justify working on a rainy slow sunday, and leaving an 8 hour shift with $20.

What the fuck are you talking about???

Take your meds, we're talking about the pooling of tips, and you're talking about getting your car repaired.

Come back after you've taken your pills and they've kicked in

I work as a delivery driver you stupid cunt, my work is done through tips of which 50% of what I make right now goes right back into maintaining my vehicle.

If we had to pool our tips no one would do this fucking job because it sucks.

>justify this!

Having slow days is the nature of the beast. Not every day is busy, not every shift is busy.

Some places make you work the slowest day if you also work the busiest day.

Also, if you don't make enough money then you need to find a better job or get a 2nd job

>how shit is your country that you dont even like your own local restaurants anymore?
Restaurants would be fine if it weren't for waiters.
>I deserve 20% of your meal price because i can carry a plate!
If I'm gonna tip anybody, it's gonna be the folks working in the kitchen who actually made my meal, not the glorified food runner who contributes nothing to my meal.
Can you make it a little less obvious that you're a butthurt waiter?

>t. cokehead waitress
Pooling tips would have made things much easier when I managed a restaurant. It encourages teamwork and keeps everyone focused on the guest.

It's because tips are massively unregulated and no one pay's taxes on that income.

My sister makes as much as me serving food in a trendy restaurant as I do as a upholsterer.

Food servers are only slightly less subhuman than niggers

See, was it so hard to actually explain your thought instead of
>screw the cooks, my car gets damage
There is no logical connection between the two.

As for your argument, you seem to have the attitude of an edgy, ill-informed teenager.

Making it legal to pool tips DOES NOT MAKE IT MANDATORY.

Each business looks at it's own structure. If pooling tips doesn't make sense for a business then they won't pool tips.

For many (but not all) restaurants it makes sense to force servers to pool tips for the kitchen staff.

You are a retarded faggot who doesn't understand a fucking thing about this if you think pizza delivery drivers are going to be giving their tips to the pizza cooks.

This bill pretty much only affects WAITRESSES.

Are you a fucking waitress? No? THEN THIS DOESN'T AFFECT YOU YOU FAGGOT

Are you a leaf or a Jew or both?

why the fuck be a delivery driver then? it's your choice to work that shit-tier job you stupid cunt

MAKE
AMERICANS
GOY
AGAIN

>HOW CAN THIS BOARD DEFEND THIS???
if slicing your own mothers throat meant its anti liberal pol would do it with no hesitation whatsoever
this isnt politics just tribalism overload with zero brain usage

This.

It's not greedy business owners somehow stealing money from the workers.

It's literally just putting a structure in place that allows more of the TEAM to take part in receiving tips, so that each part of the team is doing its best to provide good quality and service.

Restaurants will run smoother and more employees will be happy with their tips

Then find a new job you sensational faggot.

If someone can't justify working for two dollars an hour they are the ones who can get a job that pays MORE. Why should I or any non involved party have to justify it?

>>HOW CAN THIS BOARD DEFEND THIS???

because everyone on this board is a cultist retard and thinks drumpftard cares about them

>WELL HILLIARY...

>be for redistributed wealth
>be against redistributed tips
JUST

>make decent money off a commodity
>get a better job

why are libretardians and pol users retarded when it comes to how the food industry works?

I make 20/h essentially, and all I needed to get that was a car and a clean driving record

Goddamn, so much plebbit spacing in this thread. Go back to where you came from faggots.

It's amazing how desperate the shilling is at this point. Liberals already hurt servers a few years ago by raising the minimum wage for tipped employees from $2.16 to $5.15, which eliminated jobs but allowed Dem scum to collect more shekels for their importation and purchase of Third-World voters.
I'm older now, but when people my age still suck off and spit out liberal talking points while flavoring their speech with threats ("If I see any ebil nahzeees...) it simply depresses me. These people are dumb and worthless, and you'll find them in any Midwestern university town.

>(((Bernstein)))
Forgot to check, but no surprise. Fuck you, you Christ-killing kike.

so what? is it your money? why should he give it to you?

make neough money to put your name on a building you built or bought faggot

stop being jealous of rich people, try to be them

do homeless people hire you, do just poor people hire you?

what have poor homeless people done for you?

why do you adorn the poor and hate the rich? is it just jealousy?

think about it

did someone just tell you: it's wrong for this guy to have so much

why is it wrong? have you worked hard? have you worked so hard you needed cocaine to function?

I doubt it. all the left wing faggots are either poor that crave what others have and think it's 'right' to take it or middle/upper class that have everything paid for by their parents and have no skills

so they virtue signal like faggots

there is nothing wrong with making money and enjoying it

no, you would ask for money and if no more money was available you would find a real job, instead of doing what teenagers do

you do understand that you have to grow up at some point, right?

keep in mind servers don't even report or pay taxes on cash tips.

thats why its all druggies with child support payments who are waiters

see retard

cost of living is depreciated where I live and this job is considered middle class so you can take that opinion off your high horse and shove it right up your ass

also, tip pooling already occurs.
Servers tend to tip out 1-2% of total daily sales that gets shared between Hosts, Bartenders, and Bussers.

>delivery driver
>middle class

its not middle class.