Demi-chan

Here's a succubus feeling awkward and a little excited as she uses her aphrodisiac effect on you. This is however something you'll never experience. How do you feel about that?

So how much thirst is in that succubus?

I'll open the portal to the animu world and fill her up on my personal cream...

this show would be better without the dullahan

You ever wonder who got thirst if Africa got hunger? This is who.

Why is Yuki more lewd than the succubus?

I agree. There should be more dumbpire instead.

Because she's better.

If succubus and sensei don't end up together then love isn't real.

He can't resist forever!

loli vampire and sucubbus are the only worthwhile parts of the show. all the snow woman does it stand in a tub of water and sweat. and all the headless bitch does it be useless. waste of show time.

Long-time Dullahan fan here.
I hate you to death.

Will we get beach/pool episode?

Fuck you motherfucker every girl in this show is great.

fuck you

mah nigga

Obviously not all dullahans are boring, but this one from Demi-chan is.

dullahan sucks

her entire character is oh i have some problems because im a dullahan btw i have big tits so now im going to start an awkward fan service scene

her entire character is "i want to fuck Takahashi sensei" which is pretty reasonable.

BIG
SWEATY
DULLAHAN
TITTIES

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FACE

Dullahan is pretty shitty. Yuki got a bit better with her interactions with Succubus and they gave her some actual character traits like how she likes that manga.

You can instantly tell the political affiliation of the person that drew this disgusting shit

I still find the whole, not monsters just people that have all the traits of a monster to be kind of stupid.

Also, why is it all these monster shows have "National Anti Discrimination Laws" just after they're found? Anti discrimination laws take years to get passed.

OP, how old are you?

They're technically a type of succubus, except they rape instead of seduce.

if you ignited your dick with dullahan-chan's neck fire and penetrated her while it was still on fire, what would happen?

Machi a cute. Ignore the trolls.

can she perform cunnilingus on herself?

That's entry level. In this universe you can throat-fuck a dullahan.

I want to _____ this succubus.

succ on

push down a flight of stairs

marry

When did you fall in love with Yuki?

fucc

When her part in the OP changed.

Just die already

I want to see them go on a date. How long will he be able to keep up his facade?

>ywn be hugged by dumbpire

Woo boy this post cured my aids

This

When she becomes a pervert.

Who is this semen demon?

Succy.

Her aphrodisiac worked on me, and we are not even in the same dimension. Truly Succubi are fearsome creatures.

So dumb she's showing everyone her pantsu.

i think u just like anime tiddies no aphrodisiac involved.

When this happened.

The best thing about this anime is that it properly explains why four girls have such a massive crush on one and the same guy, and it's not some retarded bullshit like "he's nice" or "he's an average Japanese high school student".

>He's the cool teacher, high school girls always fall for the cool and handsome teacher
>He's huge and swole, propbably lifts. Bitches like that
>He's (perhaps unintentionally) smooth as fuck. Especially that scene where he explained to Succ-chan that a succubus using her aphrodisiac isn't all that different from a regular woman undressing herself

Shit son, I still almost cry when I see that. Had it been in the OP from the beginning it wouldn't really affect me, but it's nice to see where she started and how she changed for the better. I hate how between this and Maid Dragon, anime suddenly wants me to become a father. I bet Shinzo Abe is behind this!

Why doesn't this webm include her shuffling away laughing?

She could learn from the exalted Aqua-sama: you don't have to worry about anyone seeing your panties if you're not wearing them.

Because snow women are pretty much japanese succubi.

When she turned out to be a perv.

>That chroma

My fucking eyes!

Dullahan is the one character who really suffers from a disability and through creativity and a little help from her friends overcomes it. All of you saying she sucks need to eat a dick

She's butt ugly tho

I feel like it's shit.

I would have hit that no hesitation.

To you

It also helps that most of them are teens who are crushing on a guy who is doing good things in their lives. They have this swole, semi-suave, guy just showing up and helping them with their lives, of course some feelings will develop.

is durarara any good?

So, does she want to fuck the male teacher as well?

I want what I cannot have. Saki is so pure and self-conscious, her breasts are more precious than any other.

Anti discrimination laws take a crusade to get passed.

Yes. Very badly.

SAD!

Did you miss the bit with the bear?

Have you seen any episodes of this anime?

I see. Thanks.

Yes.

No.

>No.
That makes sense then, I thought we were having one of those 'walk her home gently' moments.

Don't we agree on the assumption that the aphrodisiac effect of a succubus is no different than the aphrodisiac of a human except in degree? That the margin is a matter of perception? That physical allure varies with time, place, and situation? In other words, the aphrodisiac effects of a succubus are just as real--that is, able to be experienced--as the aphrodisiac effects of a human.

no

This. Vampire loli and sucky duo would have been better. One demi from the adult side, and one from the student's.

It starts well, but then goes to shit. Like many things do, sadly.

The world would be better without you.

legit why I dropped the anime at ep 18, couldn't stand that faggot

Well that and it became boring

>I dropped the anime at ep 18

The anime was so boring for him he time traveled back to warn us.

Why haven't you grown solid beefy arms so you can woo your dullahan waifu with your hugs?

The only thing muscular about me is my legs. No matter how hard I work out, my arms don't get any less twiggy.

Except she fell asleep on the train and without even moving turned everyone in the car on. She did not mention this ability to him.

I have the same problem user

I'm going to give you the advice, as a fellow semi-skellington, bestowed upon me by my swole friend.

"Eat more"

I can confirm that it works.

When I worked out and walked around because of college, I just got skinnier and muscular on my legs; my arms became a little more toned, but I couldn't build noticeable muscles even if I ate. Maybe if I gorged myself as I worked out.

Dudes with muscular legs aren't attractive, are they?

I assure you that skipping leg day looks worse.

This. She's also annoyingly shy and bashful when Yuki already fills that role better. Behead all dullahans

Use what you got. Words to live by.

They are.
Without getting into perverse detail, they really are. I suspect the solutions you require would more likely be found on /fa/ than /fit/.

Fair enough

>kurtz_laughing.jpg

>Dudes with muscular legs aren't attractive, are they?
I'm a dude, but I can at least tell you that every woman is different. That said, T-Rex mode is a thing. If you're working out your upper body, don't just abandon your lower body. Keep it in shape, even if only for the sake of having a proportional body.

Why don't more manga have male protagonists who aren't fuccbois?

Holy fucking shit why would you post something like that?

Become

she has only gotten better every episode

somebody shoop "YOU'RE A FAGGOT" in

Takahashi-sensei is like the model father I never had. I feel like I've become a better man just by watching his example.

Succ a cute.

Holy fuck this "art" style is satan

>properly explains

K.

>Ice girl likes him because hes nice
>Vampire likes him because he pays attention to her
>Headless because he has carried her head
>Succubus because he's the only person to ever suppress sexual desire around her

None of those are really decent reasons. In a world of monster girls I have a hard time believing so few people are interested in them. The succubus one is especially weird, given how Japs would likely never reveal they're sexually aroused in public.

It's a fun show, but don't pretend its any different from any other harem.