I recoloured a bunch of pictures of pre-war Nazi Germany

(((LIFE))) released their photos a decade ago with ridiculous colour correction to purposefully make them look like shit. I recoloured many of the set and I will post them in this thread.

Well done. Keep it up

>(((LIFE))) released their photos a decade ago with ridiculous colour correction to purposefully make them look like shit.
... fucking Time

Good work

nicely done

SAGE

Tremendous work Leaf.
A rare pepe for you.

this is wonderful OP. Saved every single one. doing the lord’s work

this is the only time your fucking country stood up to someone for something, shut the fuck up kraut

I got 30 more here and thanks, some need to be done with more care because so much of the underlying colour data was tampered with.

In a month i'll repost another thread with them done better

Did you ever post the ordinary German life ones, OP?
And Merry Christmas in advance.

I'm confused sorry

and thanks you as well

>their childre are getting beat up and raped by shitskins
feelsbadman

thanks user

what a fucking lad, have a bump

some of these are pretty washed out, i'll fix them eventually it's just time intensive

>tfw wasn't alive during the great race war

I wish I could find the yid that did this to the originals

If anyone ever tracks down the original photographs.. they must be out there somewhere

you're all right

Thanks user. Sometimes it feels like it wasn’t even real, some figment of a fiction. This brings it to life. It was real. It did exist.

Thank You user. Merry Christmas.

thanks for the bump

God work desu

theres also nice coloring of third reich fotos on deviant art. check it out.

I will for sure.

so good
too bad amerimongrels had to step in and ruin evrything for their jewish overlods :(

Amazing Thread, OP.
Great work man, saved them all.

This will be made a reality again.

This. Fuck living in the aftermath of the defeat and having to watch everything turn to shit.

That's all I have for now, some aren't that great and need touchups. If anyone else has LIFE photos that need colour correction post them here and when I come back i'll get working on them to best of my (wholly amateur) ability.

Photos like this

Why do the original LIFE colorizations have a red tinge over them?

Take solace in the fact that the Baby Boomers would have inherited the worlds greatest nation and most likely ruined it in 2 decades.
It will happen again, in the hands of more competent youth.
But yes I wish our ZOG hadn't ruined the next great civilization for all of human kind.

Jews, I assume. Plenty of green/yellow ones as well. They didn't just change the hue they blended large parts of the colour pallet together which is a bitch. They must have the originals somewhere. I wish I could get my hands on them because they'll be infinitely better than any recolour.

Edgy

The baby boomer problem only occurred because Marxism won the war. The shit that happened in the 60s and 70s in the West wouldn't have happened had the war either not happened or Germany won.

Thank you based leaf
cocaine

your color correction is shit. Watch superior chad post his versions

Thanks Canadian user. I agree with this user, sometimes it feels as if it wasn't real. But this helps give us a better view of the Reich.
Put the rake in the shed for another day.

Austiste natsoc-off

Thanks for sharing

hard to say, with the Frankfurt school leaving Germany and setting up shop in America

things would be nowhere near as bad if Hitler had somehow avoided the war, but the Jews would never have let that happen.