Happy holidays, Sup Forums!

Happy holidays, Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uu31Sl_6UAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank you sweet satan

I knew aussies were bad but I didn't expect Satan to be one.

>digits
>pagan/satanic shit on Op’s pic related
>Aussie
Dear god

I hate niggers.

Satan's beliefs is actually closer to Western understanding of freedoms and equality.

how so?
Explain how please

Fuck off retard.

Christianity is the only faith
Also Christmas should be celebrated on 7th of January, only (((catholics))) and heretics will celebrate it tomorrow.

Is that a ships steering wheel?
what religion is that?

Merry Christmas abdul

“Happy Holidays” to all those who believe in plagiarised religions that were copied from ancient Egypt.

Merry Christmas to the rest of you.

The wonders of multiculturalism!

dude ffs, our entire culture is build around ''do what thou wilt''

S nastupayushim, pidar

Satanists generaly see Satan as a deity of free will and critical thinking, and they see Christians as sheep

those digits

Иди в пeчкy

Not who you replied to, I know, but what the leaf is trying to say is that LaVeyan Satanism and/or Luciferianism is all about loving oneself, self empowerment, self enlightenment, etc. This sentiment is already a huge driving force in modern millennial society with the whole “you do you” mentality.

Concepts such as comraderie, earnestness, loyalty for ones family/friends/marriage and most importantly a love for ones countrymen are all dwindling from the minds and hearts of the people. Individualism has taken precedent, and we are in the age of selfishness. Satanism fits perfectly in such a society.

It’s worth remembering though, the actual Biblical Satan never taught any of these principles. Larping theosophist/new age faggots inferred the feel-good shit by the 1900’s. Satan hates the fuck out of mankind. Why Autists worship such a being in the name of self-enlightenment is beyond me.

Merry Christmas!

The figure Satan in the Bible is someone who rebels for freedom and equality. He is also a constant challenger to man, making him question things and become more open minded and skeptical.

It's nothing about Laveyan and modern satanism. It's simply about the similarity between the West understanding of freedom and equality and what Satan did.

youtube.com/watch?v=uu31Sl_6UAM

Kys Christmas is the only one that matters

Merry Christmas to you Aussie!

merry christmas and happy holidays anons!

I'll elaborate more. The reason why Satan (or Lucifer, treating them as the same entity since they're both seen to be "evil") rebelled in Heaven was because he asked for equal treatment there. The declaration that all were to submit to His Son was rejected by Satan who sought equality. Christians blame Satan's pride for his Fall. Interestingly, pride is also something treasure in Western culture but it is also seen as a sin. Satan is the free/prideful aspect of the dualistic Western struggle between faith in Christianity and freedom. The dualistic nature of struggle is a concept that dates back to Zoroastrianism. What is interesting about the amalgam of the West is that the pagan roots make it possible for Westerners to play both sides, to follow the "master morality" of the pagans in contrast to the slave morality espoused by Christianity, where submission to Christ is required and where the pleasures are denounced.

Satan can be seen as a symbol of rebellion, freedom and a push for equality amongst one tribe (not necessarily equality transcending all). Perhaps Satan was not for equality for all, but only equality among the angels. In other words, he didn't care much what man was going to do, he wanted the angels to be free and be equal among each other.

Merry christmas or die in fucking fire mongrel shitheads

Only shitskins or degenerates say "merry holidays"

I ain't religious, I used to say "happy holidays!" but I wish people Merry Christmas nowadays JUST to trigger lefttards.

merry christmas faggot, we don't give a shit

Yeah but this is America we celebrate Christmas
If you want to stay here, then get used to that fact
We are a nation not a strip mall
If you don't like it then get the fuck out

> celebrating along with heretics
Fuckin kahetian arabs.