What would happen if the United States of America formally declared war on Israel?

What would happen if the United States of America formally declared war on Israel?

nothing.

Jews would get fucking BTFO

Civil war, probably.

Wouldn’t be enough
Best nuke the entire Middle East just to make sure

Ask the nearest german dog. History will repeat itself. With China & Russia being the victorious allies this time around

first war that liberals support

Is it even possible to declare a war on yourself?

the question itself is a fallacy

I'd re-enlist.

This goy understands.

It would be called a war of independence

Besides an ejaculate storm here?

Lol implying Based America will ever betray our white jewish friends. Seriously Isrealis are legit, they're not the (((Hollywood))) society destroying liberal scums that infest America, but instead are our Muslim killing friends.

Sup Forums nazis should wake up and realize white conservative Jews are a good resource to have against the goatfuckers in the ME.

Im down the with the all the (((non-Orthodox))) liberal ones getting gassed though. Muslims are a greater threat either way.

inb4 "lelele u boomer" *yawn*

That will never heppend.

Yes good goy Israelis jews are based!

Send Niggers worse then Nukes? that inhuman!

Elites would find their family members being abducted and tortured.

Lol anti-semetic France full of goatfucking sandnigger scum. I'm glad our few mudslime cities are located in the Rustbelt instead of occupying Paris. Fuck yourself Muhammed

The Sup Forums nazis are too stupid to differentiate the types of Jew.
The one they hate as the stereotype is the same Jew that Jesus hated - the philistine. Literal virtue signalers with no honest backing in their soul.

Then the US and Israel would be at war. Big deal. Not a single shot could be fired. It is physically impossible.

Why has there never been a terrorist attack against the Rothschilds? The jihadis hate Jews. The Rothschilds are Jews. One would think they would be a pretty soft target. The jihadis attack Israel and they are protected by a fucking army but not attacks on the ROthschilds.

And why don’t they EVER have a war where there is something actually worth fucking fighting for. Ever notice wars are in some shithole place that is worthless goddam real estate? Why isn’t there ever a war in the French Riviera? Why are refugees always poor? Why isn’t there ever a war in a place where rich people have to run for their lives?

>this
it will happen anyway, because kikes break divine law in israel

You would see the Sampson option and everyone would die.

Not us, our saints have made it clear we will spared from nukes, so at least someone will live and outlive the rest (as usual)

THIS

this.

Frankly speaking? Nobody cares. The only ones who give a fuck about Christmas are those who'd gladly cog themselves to turn capitalism. They're people who have no self respect and dignity. If that's ok with you, then fine. Don't bother asking me for any help. You're inevitably be going into trouble you yourself dug yourself into. This will happen, mark my words. Every Christmas, you're digging a hole lower and lower till the whole hole can collapse into you, cog.

The second we stopped supporting them, their neighbors would invade them

Jews declaring war on jews. Hmm let me see.....

israel would cease to exist

Really makes you think, uh?

You're wrong about the wars, though. The people who start them have something worth fighting for. Just that it's not about defending your country or expanding your territory anymore, but about money for the most part. The last wars the US started in the middle east are about oil pipelines and protecting the petro dollar.

Middle Easterners would suddenly love us instead of hating us. Also, nobody would oppose it.

do you know what the Samson option is?

And get nuked by Israel.

do you know what the russian arsenal is ?
>the teeth of Christianity

Last wars in Middle East weren't about pipelines and securing oil resources, just look at Iraqi oilfield bid process.
This is an ongoing war to destabilize Middle East, to start Shia/Sunni war on the Arab Peninsula between Iran and Saudi - two powers in the way of Israel's regional designs to be the primary Gulf power. Israel wants to secure a future for the Jewish people by destroying surrounding Islamic states and pushing their Arab 'problem' onto Europe and America.