UQ Holder! 134 (2017) (Digital) (danke-Empire)

>UQ Holder! 134 (2017) (Digital) (danke-Empire)
userscloud.com/jxjcc18bn2ot/134
uploads.to/1918n9u838vo
www93.zippyshare.com/v/zZOGZ0Ez/file.html
mega.nz/#!xoNm1JiI!Mt1RODa6t0HHpsi5zu94uWs2Yj3PFNuUdFQ9idRTIvw

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kervala.comicsreader&hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can someone dump it please?

Why? Just download it and read it.

I'm on mobile so I can't.

Fucking hell, dude.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kervala.comicsreader&hl=en

Is she the best or is she THE best?

More Kirie.

In the final chapters of Negima, when we see the future of the Sleeping Asuna timeline, Touta is nowhere to be seen, and Eva is content to move on to another timeline without him.

This is proof that Touta ends up with Kirie.

>It's a Kirie chapter

Gross

That is proof that at that time, Akamatsu wasn't thinking about making a sequel.

>first stage: denial

Eva gets cucked again. No Springfield dick for you.

Man nobody gives a fuck about this series anymore.

Going on hiatus for several months in a row was a bad choice.

Starting dump

What are the chances of a Tota and Fate arc? I want to see what Fate does while UQ is having adventures

Even prior to the hiatus the threads were very small.

Threads were definitively more lively back then.

Honestly, there was little to discuss too. Everyone wants to get to the damn tourney and Akamatsu kept going through more and more harem hijinks arcs. The stupid water race was specially painful to sit through.

The chapters are better now but even during that dreadful mini arc the threads were about 100 posts

absolute trash mary sue by the very definition of mary sue, not just by not liking her

Can i read this manga without having read negima?

the ties to negima you actually see are minor until recently, you'll be really lost for the recent stuff though

Man even Naru wasn't thisfar in denial. Just man up already Kirie.

Yes, but you'll get confused by a lot of characters who show up. Earlier stuff is pretty standalone with references here and there, but the last 30-40 chapters have been Negima-focused.
Negima's first quarter is difficult to get through, but after that it gets very enjoyable.

people still read this shit?

>>still
Did it get bad or was it never good?

People still read Fairy Tail so yes.

It's a very average manga, but I'd say its worth reading. It highpoint was very enjoyable, but it's lowpoint was nearly unbearable.

It's definitely nowhere near as good as Negima.

it's finally giving some negima closure

it was always mediocre at best but oh so perfect kyrie solving every problem turned it into absolute garbage for a while

I wish Kirie got paired with Santa like Natsumi was with Kotaro.

I completely agree, and even though I'm a huge Negimafag, I've enjoyed UQ for the most part, even if it has flaws. The only part of UQ I don't really like is timetravel asspull because Ken is lazy, and the year long harem arc with 2 new girls no one liked.

Eva > Kirie > Mizore > Honoka = Isana > Cutlass > Karin > Shinobu

The action in the series is top tier but the romance is subpar. I wish Ken would push the harem shit away and just focus on the kickass fight scenes.

>The only part of UQ I don't really like is timetravel asspull because Ken is lazy, and the year long harem arc with 2 new girls no one liked.

Pretty much this. I find UQ entertaining when it focuses on the UQ characters with some Negima sprinkled here and there, it becomes insufferable when it goes full haremshit and full Negima too.

I don't really dislike Kyrie but I agree with the people complaining about her here. She's a black hole whenever she's on screen. Just look at this damn chapter, it's the damn conclusion to vs Negi and 3/4 of the chapter is kyaaaa Kirie confessed except not really and she blushed and loves Tota so much waaaaaaaaai doki doki.

Exactly this.

>The action in the series is top tier but the romance is subpar. I wish Ken would push the harem shit away and just focus on the kickass fight scenes.
I agree, Ken can save time and integrity if he turned it into a pure action manga, like the last 10 volumes of Negima. I really like the world-building and mystery of UQ Holder, but harem hi-jinks gets in the way too often and makes it lose hype. We already know which girl is going to win, so I hope Ken focuses on other characters' growth and relationships.

And that's it lads.

I pray to all possible gods that tournament arc is next but we all know that's never gonna happen.

MUH nutbladder. Ken is setting her up big time.

Wow this shit is still going?

The harem hijinx worked a lot better in Negima and not this series... I don't mind the girls in this series but a lot of them just suddenly started liking Touta. Only Kuromaru is believable in this scenario.

>not chained to Negi Ialda-sama
I hope this means she will join Touta's harem. Touta is missing a brown semen demon after all.

Yeah, it's kind of a shadow desperately trying to be "like the real one". Or at least that's the impression this one is giving me.

It is evident that Ken is trying to recapture the magic sometimes. UQ is much better when it tries to be its own thing. It doesn't need hijinx, just action.

My main issue with the girls in this series is that they're all 3-A characters wrapped into one. The only female character who isn't a composite of a Negima character is Dana, who hasn't had an appearance in 100 chapters.

>desperately trying to be "like the real one"
this is recent and is because it's finally giving us a negima ending, most of the run it was doing it's own thing

I don't know who's half of the girls on your post. I really don't know what Akamatsu thinks he's doing with so much substance-less fluff.

Hijinks would be fine if they were more than just haremshit hijinks. Something that's really missing here is fluff and interactions between all the characters. It's really tiring how whenever there's time for a SoL thingy it's about how much one character wants Tota's cock.

I think Karin is basically Motoko but other than that I agree.

Back when Evangeline was awesome in everything. Good times.

Touta is just not as charming or interesting as Negi.

I don't particularly dislike Tota, but rather, the situations he's put into. He's an okay character when he's in his element but haremshit situations are simply not it.

>Eva > Kirie > Mizore > Honoka = Isana > Cutlass > Karin > Shinobu
translation
>Yukihime > Kirie > ?? > ? = ? > ? > ? > ?

I have no idea whose girl is who based on just the names, which is funny considering that I could probably name you the entirety of Negima's class.

Here's the main drawing for Ken's exhibit, since it's coming up soon.

Hey, Karin's alright.

It's the "genki" thing. Think about it, just how many times have we seen the
>genki headrushing protagonist with self-healing powers
?

At least Negi was kinda original with being extremely young and a mage in training with no healing or bullshit powers of sorts.

Negi had to earn Magia Erebea and Touta was just gifted it.

>Negi
>No bullshit powers of sorts
C'mon son.

Like what exactly?

And Negi was gifted with super duper hax magic genius intelligence and Touta can't cast even the most basic stuff.

Besides, it's not like if Touta can perfectly use Erebea. There's a reason he's been working his ass training all the time.

>10-16 more days until UQ's first announcement trailer
Lets hope it's not shit like Negima's anime
it'd be nice to have a bit more traffic in UQ threads

Not at the start. What made Negi endearing to me as a character was reading him follow with the full "mage" progression, starting from humble origins with shit like Magic Missile then moving to better spells and then ultimately haxx'ing reality itself.

Touta was just like okay. He's a vampire so he's already strong I guess, can't die and self regenerates... there's no growth or sense of danger when he fights. I don't really look forward to him getting on the haxx tier since he started almost on it already.

But even through most of the series he wasn't a master mage by any degree.

Can't wait for all the idiots that inevitably come whenever there's an anime adaption.

Besides, let's not kid ourselves, the threads will end up becoming mostly about Negima and Negima vs UQ arguments.

The only girls who matter are Eva, Kirin, and maybe Karin anyways. The rest are side heroines existing for fanservice.

>And Negi was gifted with super duper hax magic genius intelligence and Touta can't cast even the most basic stuff.
No. Negi studied a lot more than children of his age because of the trauma when his sister+village got petrified, that's why he can cast more powerful spells than normal. And even then when Negi fights that mid-level Count Monster or whatever he can barely hold on only because of all the effort he made into learning advanced spells.

You mean "Yukihime", Eva is nowhere to be seen.

cock block

Does anyone know if the revised versions of Negima that are being released have new content, or if it's just a reprint? I have no clue, and haven't seen anyone talk about them.

I did like the touch of Asuna sticking with Negi too. Touta better tie Kirie with a rope or something before she also follows suit.

"Revised" ? You mean just reprinted

>This fucking argument again
Nagi was gifted, Negi was also gifted. But somehow when Touta has hax is wrong. Despite the fact that his hax is actually fucking him up and he's been training like mad to learn how to use it and is nowhere close to mastering it.

When it's a fact that everyone and their mom that matters in Negima is hax as fuck and we've always dealt with people who are the tip top of the bestest best ever.

But it's wrong when Touta does it.

if he had as big a falling out with the publisher as rumors say I doubt he'd make new stuff for them

see You're ignoring Negi and Anya's backstory entirely.
Is Negi really intelligent? Sure. Did Negi work his ass off to study more advanced magic than normal kids his age did? Also sure.

Touta was gifted with it, literally born on "epic level" tier template. That's why it feels wrong with him.

I dislike Yukihime, but it's fair to say we have a decent of Eva in the past 40 or so chapters though.