Post single lesbians

Post single lesbians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ay6gEPyedo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How would you treat Nene if she worked as your employee?

Regular spanking.

8 O'cock rape every morning!

Not single anymore~

Single because she's a pedo.

I won't ,but Ahagon would love to have her by her side at all times.

Neither of those girls are lesbians.

>she doesn't know

I thought the single one was You. Riko won da Chikab owl.

This is my dream job.

Not enough confirmed lesbians in anime. Too many just in that "phase".

Momoka is just tsundere

I thought You was the token straight.

Did you even watch episode 10?

>You
>not they gayest

Momoka is going to end up with the fat guy.

She fooled everyone and became the cuck legend

No she won't, she already had sex with Urara

Riko's just a phase. Like the chad who plays piano.

Kek. I seriously feel bad for You though, because Riko is here to stay.

How do you call a lesbo with long nail?

Good with their tongue?

What's with (sa)((ya)(ya)(ka))s getting cucked?

She has Corona

So does everyone else in the cast. Corona is a bathroom slut.

Vivio will purify Corona

What employee?

Necrophilia is a crime.

Would You fit here?

Lesbian catlady with her cute kitty.

That actually makes me feel pretty bad for her.

Nah, that's exclusively for girls whose name sounds like Yaya.

This is beautiful youtube.com/watch?v=-ay6gEPyedo

Really though
>first live
>full focus on chika/riko hug on yume kataru
>you only gets hug from ruby

ChikaRiko is a boring pair any way. Anything with Chika and eggplant shaped balding head isn't that great, to be honest.

Thankfully, Love Live is one of the most omishipping franchises out there.

Sadly Chika/Riko is already set on stone, pretty much like Kanan/Mari. Everyone else gets shipped with each other.

They'll make YoshiMaru set in stone in S2 I feel it

They need to upgrade the drama for season 2. Riko will get hit by a truck or something.

On pixiv and twitter I see ass loads of YoshiRiko, YouRiko and YouYoshi. I don't think there's any pair I haven't see, actually.

But, either way, the supplementary materiel like SIF will give ship bait for other pairs like always,

I hope so, just so we can get more Mezashi strips. You should unironically stay alone though, I really enjoy her suffering and jealousy tantrums.

That's what people said about NicoMaki, and they hardly talked to each other.

NickMake is shit anyway, but they did increase their interaction in S2.

NicoMaki has a lot of side material and even the iconic chocolate scene where everyone else is giving them to (You)

>iconic chocolate scene
Is that the one where Maki sticks her tongue out at the last second to imply it was a joke or something?

That was all pre-anime except for Zurui Magnetic Today I guess.

The SID and manga did push hard the ship after realizing it was so popular.

Please let s2 be the season of YouYoshi

This will never happen just like YoshiRiko.

>I'm giving this chocolate to you as a joke
Stupid yuri deniers

Since they are the only ones who interacted like that I think they were meant to be a thing since the beggining

>Sadly Chika/Riko is already set on stone, pretty much like Kanan/Mari. Everyone else gets shipped with each other.

They need to gay it more to compete with Yuri on Ice

The anime barely had anything of them together though. And I shall remind you Umi also appeared with Eli a lot and people shipped them as they shipped Honoka and Maki, etc.

They also appear together in the ED, there's only so much I can accept as a coincidence user

Yes, that is quite literally what it was implying.
I have my high school AP chem teacher slimfast chocolate shakes on valentine's day as a joke.

I don't think it's a coincidence but obviously some ships got more fuel than others in the anime and NicoMaki wasn't one of those. It still was instanely popular and that wasn't enough to kill it.

No one here cares about your blog

I know they didn't get as much fuel, but it's quite easy to see they WERE the intended ship there, regardless of how much material they got

You claimed chocolate could not be given as a joke. I was proving you wrong.
It's not about blogging, it's about showing how you claim is flawed.

>anecdotal evidence
wew

You clearly don't understand what is a joke or what context is, again no one cares about your blog or about your teacher making you milk shakes

It's as true as he claim of "it's impossible to give chocolate as a joke".

So explain why Maki sticks out her tongue and looks at the camera.

Are you retarded? How is giving chocolates to someone a joke, and please don't mention your teacher making you milk-shakes

I find it funny you don't know what slim fast is.

>How is giving chocolates to someone a joke
It can be a joke in the sense there is no serious romantic intent behind it.
You know, like saying to you bro "suck my dick", "no homo".
Anything can have a non-serious connotation.
You also did not answer my question about Maki sticking out her tongue and looking at the camera.

There's a camera behind Nico?

>I'm gonna give this chocolate to Nico this is going to be the best joke ever

I'm sorry this just doens't add up but if you want me to act like you and start claiming stuff then I'll do it, she wanted to express her love for Nico and at the same time knew she'd react that way, she was expecting this, you can call it friendship chocolate or whatever but it's most definetly not a joke.

I get what the other dude says. By Maki's reaction, it's obvious she's actually teasing her and wanted to see how Nico reacted.

I WANT TO TURN THIS OLD LESBIAN SPINSTER INTO A HETEROSEXUAL BREADWINNER WIFE!

They're doing that for a video. It's explained in the anime. Maki even asks what the point is.

You should already know that. We're on the same side of this debate though.

I'm going to go ahead and say your knowledge about fiction (and real life) as a whole is pretty limited. Girls teasing guys by giving them chocolates is very common. The number of times I've read manga where the girl confesses to the guy as a joke and it's all for the girl and her friends to laugh about is pretty high. You act like it's this happening is somehow impossible and that no one would ever confess or give chocolates non-seriously.

Yes, I know. The point is to make the other person say it, though.

>Maki gives chocolate to Nico
>She did it as a joke
>because she showed her tongue and people in fiction fake confessions all the time and that's something Maki would definetly do

You seem to be the one living in some fantasy world, I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm saying your claims that Maki is doing it solely as a joke are stupid and do not fit in the context.

Yes, I would not but it past a single one of the girls in love live to fake give romantic chocolates to one of their friends as a joke.
It's not a serious anime or franchise.

You on the other hand are taking it way too seriously.

I'm not really taking it seriously, you are the one talking about your teachers or some other unrelated shit

I would be nice to her and bring her sweets every day and I would NEVER yell at her or call her stupid, ugly, worthless, disgusting, or awful.

How does one thing have anything to do with the other? How does mentioning a joke about how I gave my fat AP chem teacher chocolate slim fast on valentine's day equate to me being serious about Love Live? That makes literally no sense.

Yes user I'm sure you giving your fat teacher chocolate milkshake and Maki giving Nico chocolates are essentially the same thing, carry on

Are you insane? Do you even remember what the point of your previous post was? You tried to claim that I was being too serious.

Yayaka's kind of a big deal.

I mean you ignored the context of the whole scene to talk about your life, that's reaching really hard just to find a really shitty argument

These two are literally the same person.

I need to watch Mikagura.

These two are single

don't do it, Eruna is a super lesbian trapped in a hetero world

Otone was pretty gay too. And cute.

Your statement about context was already answered.

Bully until Stockholm syndrome sets in.

Kill yourself. You know exactly what you're doing.
And you're not funny. You're just cancer.

Sweet mother of god. Did a fan make this? It's pretty dam impressive.

Are we living in the age of the yuri dorks?

>Yaya
>loser
>gets Tsubomi
More like the cat landed on her feet.

>tfw there won't be a kirara as cute and adult as New Game.

Just end me now.

The other Yaya gets a cutie too.

They're still losers though.

Context which you chose to ignore just to claim I said something which I obviously didn't