WHAT THE FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_jGOKYHxaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NCm6INQ09yY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chill out, it's just pussy flavor ice cream

With sauce? Faggit.

If I recall correctly, that actually turned out to be fake, and the place was making additives for dog food.

It's not artificial, it's just finely ground with suspenders in it to help it last longer. There's zero evidence it's in any way bad for you, and it's cheap as hell which helps keep costs down for groups that serve it.

The newsgroup that wrote the "pink slime" story is getting sued for millions for libel, and the judge has made it clear in arguments he sides with the manufacturer. It is, literally, fake news.

thats chiggen nuggets.

incorrect!
that is ammonium hydroxide, not fake meat.

This is "progress". The future of meat.

Just needs a side of BBQ to dip!

>if you ground pink meat finely enough it doesn't look like meat anymore
wtf government help
communism when?????

I only eat deer and ducks that I shoot.

Its still meat. Propably with more protein, than normal one, sunce you get alot of shit like bones & stuff.

Yeah, it looks like shit, but when you kill animal, and cut out everything from inside + its ass, then its "good" meat? That animal ate, and shit. Male ones even had sperm inside.

When you eat eggs, with sperm in it, its all right, but eating bones full of minerals is bad.

Western logic at it finest.

Its a poor mans food, but still tastes delicious.

Protip: Hotdogs are made from the same thing.

News travels really slow in Norway? Welcome to 2009, dumbass.

of course it is with sauce, imagine the taste of that shit without it

and cock. Sorry, I've been traumatized here by leafs in the past

thread movie:
youtube.com/watch?v=N_jGOKYHxaQ
>soylent green

you don't know? we recycle fat, and share with each other

I give some fat every month to the poor, so they can be fat too

>native americans are proud honorable people that eat all parts of the animal

>omg americans eat hotdogs made from pig asshole gross x(

pick 1 nignog

The meat isn't artificial--just mechanically separated garbage mixed with odds and ends (cow testicles, eyeballs, noses, etc) and then seasoned. It's basically like a lower quality Pâté that is formed into a hotdog.

Pretty much this.

>deers and ducks feeding on polluted agricultural soil and drinking polluted industrial water
You're not any less likely to get cancer

You left out the bleach.

youtube.com/watch?v=NCm6INQ09yY

This pic is why

you just freeze whole ducks? lol do you.gut them first

Why is food that's more processed less expensive than food that's barely processed?

the bleach is removed before its fully processed into food.

Don't see the problem if its marketed as being artificial, or having an artificial addititve

literally facebook memes on Sup Forums

If the people that serve you anus say it then it must be true.
In this case it's so cheap because it was garbage before they came up with this process.

hahaha
>they mixed cyanide with my meat
>but it's alright, they ran it under water for a minute

what the fuck you are supposed to pluck the feathers and gut them first

FPBP

Wasn't this debunked a while ago?

Can be done later

It should be a crime to feed our doggos trash too

Let's be real though, dear burger. Your FDA is pure evil and doesn't give a single shit about the well-being of your fellow burgers. You can get foodstuffs and ingredients of the utmost quality in the US, but the stuff the majority of your populace consumes is fucking near lethal 3rd world shite. Take your honey for example, its just corn syrup and glucose-fructose. It's sickening.

yeah, fuck poor people. they should never be able to afford food at all, let alone healthy food.

Yes. The asian mythbusters guy even did an infomercial about it.

>being this retarded. They have to clean it first brainlet, otherwise bacteria like salmonella can get into the food.

>mass produced food looks weird in production
Consider my almonds activated OP

>otherwise bacteria like salmonella can get into the food.
because of the low quality meat and the process for making it. Are we arguing or agreeing?

>infomercial
that called a commercial with a paid actor reading a script

looks delirious to me. Why are you so afraid of science?

Meat and bone meal is a good source of complete nutrition and they don't know the difference.

>people try to repackage leftover meat bits into a more palatable form

Oh no, how fucking terrible. Besides that's there's the capitalist issue. I haven't had fast food in 10 years, but if someone else wants to eat it, what do I care?

how do the left resolve the dichomoty of usign all of an animals carcasss as societies did for millllenia, the eyes, heart, lungs etc. And throwing it in the trash?

any chemical that comes into contact with your food will leave traces in it
And that can be in the factory to "clean" and process the meat or given to the animals while they're still alive
Traces that add up over years in your body, weakening your immune system, especially in a country like yours where people can spend months without eating anything fresh

My point is : stop buying industrial food if you don't want to be diagnosed with cancer before you reach 50
Or don't I don't give a shit

meat bits aren't the problem. meat bits are how they make sausage and stuff like that. This is every remaining bit of fiber attached to the bones, the stuff they would not normally be able to get. So they have to use machines to separate it. After the process with all the machines it needs to be cleaned, with bleach.

>Confusing honey for honey flavored sauce
This may shock you but we do have some labeling laws. Lot of the worst examples of stuff like this are just fake news because reporters are too retarded to dig through the regulations and interview places that make these questionable products.

Odds are that honey flavored sauce makers are proud of their operation because otherwise real honey would be too pricey for average consumers. Europeans would rather go without apparently.

Whatever. At least I posted something relevant.

There are regulations concerning food grade sterilization techniques. They're honestly pretty detailed and none of the chemicals that are allowed are harmful to humans in any quantity you'll come in contact with them. Some of the approved chemicals you can just drink bottles of without being affected.

They also do tons of food contact surface testing after each round of cleaning to ensure all that shit as well as any allergens were cleaned off.

What colour is it supposed to be then?

the free market in action, you fucking communist

god i fucking hate you american pieces of shit who actually defend this. go jump off a roof you souless cowards.

Hens can still lay eggs without a rooster.

what you call honey still isn't honey
Basically any honey that remain liquid has been mixed with other shits
your labeling laws are shit and allows manufacturers to remain very vague as to what they put in their products

>There's zero evidence it's in any way bad for yo

>can't have any evidence
>if you never run clinical trials
>eddiemurphyknows.jpg

Soylent Green/Pink , is humans !

>if you eat a chicken breast you're actually scarfing on semen and chickenshit
what the fuck are you going on about

>it's not lethal so it's not harmful
It's like AIDS, AIDS doesn't kill you, it just makes it very easy for anything to kill you
there's a reason your life expectancy is getting lower and lower while your cancer rates are getting higher and higher, just saying

AKA 100% pure cancer

i agree with you user. anyone who feeds their doggo subpar/cheap dog food should have a can of that shit shoved down their throat and then hung with a leash.

It's like these faggots aren't even survivalists who know how much bleach you can add to a found water source to make sure the bacteria in it don't kill you.

>tfw burgers are actually defending this
wtf amerimutts
are you even human anymore?

Bravo /Bump . (:

I hope poisoning americans is worth the two cents, faggot

>trust the FDA goy
>trust (((regulations)))
>cancer rates are exploding? coincidence! industrial food is (((REGULATED))) goy! look elsewhere!
>don't trust your eyes, mouth, or bodily reactions to tell if something's poison
>trust (((me)))

Sorry frog but if they add anything other than honey it needs to be declared on the ingredients and labelled as a blend. This was all hammered out a few years ago but this shit is old as fuck so I'm assuming outrage hasn't caught up with the times.

Unfortunately, most hamburguesas are no longer humans. They are what they eat and they don't gaf.

I worked for a meat company that was co-owned by Danes and Germans and this shit was all i worked with. And its not even bad its just meat ground up.

Fake news, CNN got sued over that one. Trying to turn more people into vegan faggots.

it looks like the shit from ghostbusters 2

Your whole theory sounds pretty bullshit. People have been eating toxic shit since the dawn of time. Plants are toxic as hell to stop from being eaten. Your ancestors ate probably ate a fair amount of acorns, which are literally poisonous without several leechings to get rid of the tannins. Despite that, when we started domesticating plants (reduction of poison levels being part of the goal), average height went down, not up.

> tfw no one in this fucking thread understands why it's dangerous

The problem with combining meats from lots of different cows is that for most viruses and diseases, you only need to consume a tiny amount for it to affect you. So if a cow carries some kind of disease, and that cow's meat is mixed into hundreds of different meals, then everybody who consumes those hundreds of meals may be affected.

Do you eat ground meat? At what grind level do you have a problem with ground meat?

>several european countries have cancer rates as high

whelp, that was a nice theory you had.

That looks like ground turkey or chicken.

I honestly think our food is too clean. People freak out these days if there's a hair or something in their dog food. I wasn't even able to keep 100% of the hair out of my meat last time I processed a deer and I felt like I was pretty careful.

FDA has its problems in that it's not a helpful regulatory body but you're just being a fucking retard. FDA audits aren't the hardest audits but they will shut you the fuck down immediately if you can't provide sufficient documentation that you're complying. It's also not the FDA's job to ensure 30 million niggers don't eat themselves to an early grave.

Look, there are enough reasons not to eat McDonald's et. al.

No need to make shit up.

That's fair. And why I grind all my meat at home.

Shit like this is why I'm leaving this country. They don't ever admit maybe they're wrong, they just double down.

WRONG.

They use ammonia to sterilize iy and its banned in canada and the EU for this reason.

Its literally poison

More like, At what level of quality do you have a problem with meat. It's stuff that would otherwise be garbage, stuff they can't normally harvest. All the stuff left between the ribs and joints.

They also made it illegal to tell us whether or not the food comes from China since people stopped buying the shit that came from there and it was hurting their profits.

hey, retard.
that's not all it is.
keep eating your carcinogenic food though, please.
god i cant stand autists like you whove done ZERO research into food, but dismiss everything as "welp meat is meat"
"welp maybe the mcdouble really is the cheapest and most nutritious food in all of human history"

kill yourself, plebscum

I've never seen honey with additives.
>your labeling laws are shit and allows manufacturers to remain very vague as to what they put in their products
This is true, but if people want to eat poorly labeled food that is 33% sugar by weight that's their choice.
You can get a ton of stuff with no additives but you usually have to cook it and people are fucking lazy.

these are the muttposters btw

>Amerislimes

>Not defeathered and skinned
?!?!??!???

We're allowed not to eat it. I don't. Fortunately we're not communists, so we're not stuck eating something like this because the state decided it was most efficient way to feed the masses.

How is it artificial if it is literally chicken breast in a blender?

They hold food producers to 2 steps each way for sourcing and distribution. Even if your stuff came from China there might be no way for the producer to know that. It also might be mixed with different lots before you receive it. It's unfair to hold them accountable for the entire supply chain.

>there's a reason your life expectancy is getting lower and lower

Because it's not like global life expectancy has skyrocketed the past century.
>oh god it went back down 0.3 years

Dogs aren't people, don't treat them like people. They're pets and companions, sure, but there is no need to spoil them. Dogs don't need the same things people do nor care about the same things people do and they don't think like people do. People that think otherwise spoil and ruin the animal.
Too often you see people that get a little dog instead of having kids and then treat that little dog like a baby.

>turned out OK

What's wrong with minimizing waste?

If you are paying $1 or less for meat, don't expect filet Mignon.

>it's unfair for me as a consumer to hold the producer accountable

Capitalism bro, don't like it eat a fucking dick

WTF clean your birds, degenerate.

lol