The Response To A BBC Attack Against Anime,Hentai And Lolicon

The director of the Girl Und Panzers has spoken out against the shitty hit piece that the BBC has done to attack manga,anime and hentai.

ricedigital.co.uk/girls-und-panzer-designer-bbc-documentary-is-fake-news-national-shame/

>banning drawings

>Don’t look at us to turn away from your problem within the UK
>Why don’t you British people just do what we Japanese do since we are more civilised and have lower crime rate?
Fucking destroyed.

>So Stacey asked me “Why don’t you Japanese just follow (adjust to, do) what we do in the UK?”, and I returned “Why don’t you British people just do what we Japanese do since we are more civilised and have lower crime rate?”
got em

>Why don’t you British people just do what we Japanese do since we are more civilised and have lower crime rate?

Roasted.

If you're British, remember to write your MP and let them know that you don't want your tax dollars going to a far left wing propaganda network!

The Eternal Anglo at it again.

Damn it Britain, stop trying to destroy everything I enjoy.

Honestly, I've come to accept that everything that I love is going to be a target of smear campaigns from the old western establishment. We just need to oust them.

BREAKING: The BBC is a joke.

Tell us something we don't know, I just don't get why Stacey went after Girls und Panzer of all things.

>Japan draws girls below Age Of Consent
>Britburkas chastise them for it
>Eventually Muslims demand the age of consent to be lowered to 8 in accordance with the Quran
>Why aren't you drawing your girls in accordance with Islamic dress codes? This is very offensive to our Muslim population.

SAVAGE

BBC loves muslims taking real underage wives in their own country, yet don't like fictional underage (and 100-year old lolis) girls in Japan animu and manga. Get it together you fucking fog-breathers.

Reminds me of this.

Britcucks prove once again that their shithole of a country is the worst place on Earth.

>it's all the commonwealth's fault

The true commonwealth is not this garbage, may the Queen reign once again.

Fuck Britain.

RIP europoors in anime

and end up some pedo watchlist?

fuck no

This is the current state of the UK.

>国辱的なフェイクニュース

Japan knows about the war between the media and the public.

Stop being a coward.

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last." - Winston Churchill.

Isn't that ancient?

>Well Street
KEK

>フェイクニュース
good god, how memes spread
Of all the gairaigo to fucking stick.

>this is what britbong damage control looks like

the bottom line, I do not love loli enough to risk destroying any chance of getting a job or place to live for my entire future, that is what is on the line.

and if that makes me a coward, so be it.

What the fuck is wrong with Brits?

>フェイクニュース

You know all of these are fake right?

You don't even need to mention loli. Just attack feminism for being misandrist and authoritarian as fuck.

At any rate, if the only people who speak out are the tyrants, they're bound to win. These recent victories will be temporarily unless people take the fight against political correctness out into public.

>yfw its already banned in your country but you can have oral sex with dogs

Canada?

>rekt Stacey so hard that they had to cut it out of the documentary

At least you're not Australia.

This BBC reporter is straight up crazy, but I have a feeling not even the Girls Und Panzer creator would agree with the amount of racist and sexist shit that goes through not only this board, but anime in general (pic related)

>During the interview, we touched upon ways that we can tackle the child abuse issues in Commonwealth world. She said “banning all fictions like this!”. I suggested “Well, solve poverty first. Legalizing fictions that has no victims will lower the crime rate”. She seemed like she didn’t get the idea.

Roasted and basted. Self-righteous Anglos will never get this.

Canadians are only allowed to bang moose and that is only legal if they salute their flag while doing it.

#gasthejokes

Yeah, shits pretty silly.

>bbc

Neolibtard garbage. Gas 'em all.

JIMMY SAVILLE RING A BELL?

George Orwell was right and soon we'll see either the leftcucks winning or people getting sick of it and putting it on the trash once again.

Things like Brexit and Trump where interesting to see but are still very tame compared to all the shit the left was doing with the west since the USSR fall.

This same type of interview happened like 5 years ago, and I think by the womens UN. Why the fuck they keep beating this dead horse is beyond me

I doubt he'll give a shit.

>BBC
>Pedophiles

Isn't this the same company that knowingly covered up for Jimmy Saville, letting him get away with decades of abusing children?

>Brexit and Trump

+ bleeding seats in the legislative branches.

None of us were alive the last time the left was this weak in government.

The right wants it banned in japan atleast. Probably in the west too.