Jesus Christ how can anyone seriously defend this?

Jesus Christ how can anyone seriously defend this?

>haha LOL remember when your father tried to kill me numerous times? Like full on end my life? Or the amount of times he called me a worthless piece of shit in front of all my friends and family? Or when he decided that since I was the only available broad he'd dump his semen in me then piss off on some autistic adventures leaving me as one of the only single mothers in the village?

I would say Sakura could have Stockholm syndrome, but she doesn't. Which either means she's a dumb bitch, or Kishi purposely wrote her bad.

why do you care so much though? its just a fictional pairing.

>Hinata obsesses over a guy who barely knows she exists for more than a decade
>10/10, would waifu
>Sakura deeply loves her friend and comrade and fights to support him and bring him back to her side
>lol what a whore

I don't understand anti-Sakurafags.

I would honestly say Sakura is crazier than Karin at this point. At least with Karin you know she's crazy and is okay with it.

Who the fuck cares? Literally her only defining character trait was "I will fight for, be insulted by, and be killed by Sasuke, because he is cool."

I don't particularly care, it's just plainly shit writing. I don't support any fandom, except the fandom on not having shit writing

>friend and comrade

It was proven time after time that he didn't give a SHIT about her. She's fucking delusional

I got it. With her mastery of medical jutsu, Sakura brainwashed and poisoned Sauce into marrying her.

Everything in Naruto is fucking retarded. A 3DPD-tier cunt stubbornly going for a massive douchebag is probably the most believable thing that happened in it.

>expecting good writing from the McDonald's of anime

check your privilege, user.

can't speak for OP but I hate sasusaku because it feels like a huge character regression for sakura. She was feeling like a true hero and some one to root for towards the end, then threw it all away for her preteen crush. It feels cheap.

>lol who the fuck cares XD?

Fifteen years is more likely than not more than half your life. Not many things exist for that long, and for the writer to absolutely shit the bed in the final stretch is unforgivable. I'm surprised that this isn't used more as an example of how to ruin a series

/Thread

>It was proven time after time that he didn't give a SHIT about her.

I disagree, but I'm not gonna get into it. Honestly Sasuke literally treated everyone like trash because of the whole "muh revenge" yet according to the fanbase Sakura is the only he doesn't care for because of this is and I don't get it. Going by that logical, Sasuke doesn't give a shit about anyone including Naruto since he tried to kill him the most times out of everyone.

Fuck off Narutard

>It was proven time after time that he didn't give a SHIT about her.
Completely untrue.

>More than half your life

Are you expecting to die at 20? shit, dude.

>>Hinata obsesses over a guy who barely knows she exists for more than a decade
That Ootsutsuki blood

I'm just mad they made Sasuke adult design ugly

Hinata actually had a reason for loving Naruto and it started off from the basis of admiration and hero worship. And saying Naruto didn't know she existed when he himself introduced her is kekworthy.

Kishimoto outright said that any reason he gave for Sakura to love Sasuke would have sounded contrived and he called it an obsession and compared it to a drug addiction.

>ncluding Naruto since he tried to kill him the most times out of everyone

Sasuke was brainwashed by Itachi 70% of the series that he had to kill his best friend to unlock the Sharingan real power. So he did care about Naruto.

Some bitches like the abuse

>haha LOL
Who let this underage narutard in here?

endgames in Naruto where fucking retarded and for desperate thirsty autists.

The real question is, why was Sasuke such a good, normal kid if he was a mentally unstable evil asshole for the rest of his life? Personality doesn't work that way.

>fucks his cock deprived comrade
>leaves on a quest for "self discovery"
>"you can keep the kid, sakura"

Truly, he is a man among black men.

He left when Sarada was three so he was there for awhile.

Daily reminder that Sasusaku is still the most popular pairing and that no one cares about NH except for weird internet autists and the animation studio who loves to cater to them.

Didn't Kishi admit in an old interview that whenever Sasuke and Sakura have a scene together he adds drama?

t. Virgins who've had zero interaction with women

SasuSaku is only popular among fangirls because Sakura is the perfect self-insert. Other than them, the couple is a damn laughing stock and nobody gives an actual shit.

Most casual viewers and the target audience prefer NaruHina.

Daily reminder Hinaturd got BTFO and remained useless till the end.

>Most casual viewers and the target audience prefer NaruHina.
Both are super popular back in Japan.

never forgot that kishi think sakura is as relevant as kiba and that shes not even listed in the Boruto cast coming out in april.

>Both are super popular back in Japan.
SasuSaku is only popular among fangirls.

She should've died here and Naruto stays alone for the rest of his life.

desu everyone "killed" by pain should have stayed dead. Hinata getting her ass kicked SAS just icing on the shit heap it became

>SasuSaku is only popular among fangirls
So it's popular? Thanks for agreeing with me.

Daily reminder that if you think sakusasu is in any way, shape, or form, you need to go back because it's clear you don't understand what good writing is

Literally what?

You forgot a couple words.

It's realistic as fuck

Women like Sakura (i.e. most) are drama addicts even to the point of self destruction. They chase after dark triad men and scorn friendly boys as "annoying", "creepy", "boring", or "weak".

This wouldn't be a huge problem if this wasn't anime. In fictional stories women are generally more reasonable and sweet than real life.

So Sakura stands out as a raging cunt. Takes a special brand of bitch to openly mock an orphan for being an orphan.

>Takes a special brand of bitch to openly mock an orphan for being an orphan.

She literally never did this.

She did but only to Sasuke, which is why he got mad at her the first time they were alone.

feels like someone is projecting their own frustrations a tad

So cute.

yes so popular that no one in japan who has creative rights of the series gives a flying fuck about it., not Kishi, not SP, not Ikemeto, not shueisha.

they even removed the ss scene from the manga that SP put in the 1st place(not kishi) to sate the landwhales. the asshurt last week was glorious, cant wait for more of it in april when sakura dosnt show up for months.

>projecting: the post

Is there something you want to tell us user?

Except you conveniently leave out the part that naruto never tries to kill hinata or call her worthless so you're statement is flawed and full odd shit.

She can't say no to Chad.
Sorry nice guys. Only bad boy dick for Sakura.

Sasusaku the spin-off series from Kishi though.

Sasuke is a nice guy though. He just has brain problems and intimacy issues that stem from having his entire family slaughtered in front of him and then having to endure hours of psychological torture.

got*

Sakura is just that worthless.

And then comes the fact that the people who thought he could trust were responsible for the slaughter of his family.

They can't.
Former: Overall positive
Latter: Overall negative

While Hinata admired Naruto from afar, Sakura was pushing herself on a guy who straight up stated he disliked her.

nope its a sarada maury episode where ss interacts for like 2 panels and none are romantic. itswhere he shat on all your delusions since sakura is actually in single mom. they arent even in a relationship.

I'll bet you like kuzu no honkers too

>Sasuke defense force at it again

Like fucking clockwork. He's a mass murdering piece of shit who is an asshole to pretty much everyone who's ever cared for him. His clan were about to stage a coup. Danzo did literally nothing wrong

>Sakura was pushing herself on a guy who straight up stated he disliked her.
She stopped that after part 1 though. Kakashi even states that her goal wasn't to make him hers or anything, but to save him.

>mass murdering piece of shit
I guess those White Zetsu and nameless Samurai were important to someone.

so its confirmed that sakura isnt going to be in the anime? at least in the beginning? i mean sasuke make sense but shes int he same village and one the mc mother lol. the anime is still a month away.

>they arent even in a relationship.
Whatever helps you sleep at night user.

Doesn't he call her his wife though?

>She stopped that after part 1 though.
Yeah, after Sasuke fucked off without her and Naruto failed to bring him back.

Its confirmed. The Bort anime will start of in the academy days. so b4 gaiden and all the other jizz. im willing to bet they are gonna reanimate the movie by following the manga. Also confirmed.

>Hinata is MC in the anime

>Sakura is nowhere in sight

>her one scene with Sauce got cut out from the manga

glad shes getting relagted to basically a nobody in the next gen. sasuga Ikemeto/Sp

Sakura should've gone rogue with Sasuke and be like his Harley Quinn, it would've made her character way better.

The Samurai obviously were. They were just there to keep the peace, and weren't clones, and were actual legitimate people. Literally as bad as going into another village and just killing its army.

You don't kill the UN peacekeepers

Yes, he did call her his wife in the SS spin-off.

What kishi may have said and what actuality happened on page are two different things. Saskia was pathetic till the end. Still pinning for him like a fucking tweener while he didn't even notice bet during the war.

>be female
>have opportunity to procreate with the last existing descendant of genetically superior clan
>said descendant is also spiritual reincarnation of one of the son's of the SOSP
>said descendant has a complete rinnegan
>thinking sakura is stupid

He did notice her during the war though. He smirked when she unlocked her yin seal and punched a ton of the enemies. He also saves her in that one panel.

How? This is common knowledge to anyone
That I actually had father in my life and have basic reasoning skills?

I'm not a misogynist, it's just common sense

and has interacted with her for as long as sarada can remember(over a decade). its meaningless at that point

like this fanart their relationsip is nonexistent outside them fucking once a decade ago. but of course no rebuttal but watch (you) try and save face.

Well we can't say much about their relationship, Sakura claims he's shy and she traveled with him up until she got pregnant, then Sasuke stayed with her the entire time until Sarada turned 3.

Post women who actually have been kissed and hugged by their husbands before in canon

Narutards truly are underaged cancer.

Fuck off back to tumblr

How to get guaranteed replies in a Naruto thread: Claim that Sakura is a realistic depiction of women.

You know something hits where it hurts when people are so quick to really attack an opinion. Bonus points when they use "protecting" or some variant. The reality is that they're the ones who are protecting. The comparison reminds them of their own experiences with Sakura-like women irl. Either that or they ARE Sakura-like women, complete with the denial.

>gets abandoned for 10 years
>is the joke of the village
>said descendant trains his rivals son instead of his daughter
>spend more time with his rival son that his own family
>rivals son become his successor his daughter thristy for the b at just 12 years old.
>also becomes completely irrelevant.

Joke of the village? Literally to who? She's called beautiful and strong in canon from what I remember.

post women who actually had sexual intercourse over the span over a decade and whos V wasnt get old and dusty by a dimension travelling space pimp.

Is Sasuke's actions towards Sakura after The Last a result of him having deep emotional problems stemming from a life of being a missing nin? Or is it just Kishi being a shit writer?

>tfw when the cant argue/debunk all the other relevant points and take the obvious bait for.

heres your (you) landwhale

its pretty sad sauske has much more healttly dynamic/relationship with Naruto and Boruto than his own family.

meanwhile sarada is forgotten.

>meanwhile sarada is forgotten.

Even Sakura knew she wasn't in love with a good guy.

>She was feeling like a true hero and some one to root for towards the end
No she wasn't.

maybe sakura is just the turbo dumb slut her """fantasies""" always portrayed her as

really makes you think huh

You seem angry user.

Even studio Pierrot knows. i remember when shes was supposed to be a female sauske. but ofc shes sakura 2.0

You know Naruto and Hinata still get freaky very often. Naruto fell into "new management" syndrome around the time of Boruto where he thinks he has to make a point of doing everything solo and micromanaging everyone. After the battle he stopped being so tryhard. Bet he's the sort to start spontaneously dancing with her or carrying her when it's just the two of them.

Meanwhile Sakura wakes up each morning and remembers that the ninja president kissed her sperm donor more times than she has.

>not a misogynist
>most women love drama and will stay with abusers

Have you met any women? Or are you just basing your opinions on tv?

assblasted concession accepted lanwdhale. keep posting the irrelevant fanart and proving me right. Your IQ is 2 low to do anything else.

Not that guy, but I know plenty of women who that applies to.
and you have no idea how fucking frustrating it is to deal with

I shipped Sasuke with sound ninja girl

and of course your a /pol tard. like most of losers in this thread.

Sasuke married Sakura out of pity and utility. He's not attracted to her on any level because he's an autist and she's an annoying, rude, selfish, impulsive, belligerent, clingy, and all around vile excuse for a human being without even any tits to compensate.