Dragon Ball Super

She'll be born in a few weeks. How would you feel about her being an underafed slut again like in GT?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11135073/r
strawpoll.me/12488359
youtube.com/watch?v=xatvtnIUu2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Father and daughter? More like bitch and her daddy

i want more of a badass a la multiverse

new dragon ball anime with pan and bra instead of goku and vegeta when

Why was she like 10 years older than Pan in GT when Pan was older than her in Z?

She was just a whore.

I'd love for them to retcon eoz and gt by having bulma give birth to another boy

Never

boy or girl, they better put a tail on that new born saiyan baby

if there is justice in the world never

Why are there 3 Dragon Ball Super threads up right now

fucking idiots

>Mary Sue
>badass

No.

GT Vegeta was such a fucking homo.

Because Sup Forums is not fucking /vg/ you idiot.

I want her to be a tsundere loli with a crush on Goku

>Best dragonball series?
strawpoll.me/11135073/r

sure as hell looks like it is in that pic

What are the chance of us getting to see some Dadgeta moments where he takes care of his spoiled daughter.?

Shit taste. Please explain.

Eh, just fill one, go to another if it's still there.

10 years old...

I would be OK with this. Maybe a short in-between arc at least.

It's more likely that Vegeta will discover that Yamcha is the father, and then Yamcha kicks his shit in and gets back together with Bulma.
Tails never again.

this thread sucks

this thread is gay

Shit taste. Please don't explain.

I'm still mad about how the "Tournament" is playing out. It's like they thought of all the worst options and went with them all

Damn, I wasn't particularly interested before, but now you've tickled my imagination.

Why do they hate tails so much now?

because they are lazy and don't want to draw/animate the tails

Toriyama hates monkey tails. he grew sick of them during DB and decided he would end it in DBZ during the sayian arc. In this he simplified the technique in drawing them by having them wrapped around the waist like a belt.

This still pissed him off so he had all living sayians get their tails cut off and all half sayian past Gohan lack them.

Same shit with super sayian, done so he wouldn't waist time filling in their hair.

>Bulma letting Bra anywhere near Muten Roshi

Is there any explanation as to why Goten and Trunks never seemed to have dealt with them?

How exactly is Bra a Mary Sue?

did you see what post he was replying to?

Super Saiyan was for the convenience of his assistant, not for himself.

Makes sense since inking stuff like that is the sort of thing assistants do.

Eh, whatever got them done faster.

More likly Piccolo or Gohan being their teachers.

But Toriyama gave Table a tail. After all this time Vegeta should've been wished for his tail back, that's one thing I like about GT is that they made the tail the key for a Saiyan to reach their full power like Raditz explained to Goku in Z.

Suddenly growing to 100x your normal size upon seeing a full moon is bound to cause some accidents.

>upon seeing a full moon is bound to cause some accidents.

The moon got destroyed in DB, and Vegeta had full control of his actions in that form, he was even able to speak.

So what is Goku's inevitable new transformation gonna be?

>GT is not last
Whoa.

Xeno form.

>Xeno likes seeing Goku fight
>Xeno doesn't want Goku to lose
>Powers him up to a ridiculous level so he can keep going

Some dumb asspull like this, probably

Merging a god technique with a god power. He'll perfectly integrate Kaioken into his SSB. As you can see now, the two auras are separate. Seems like an intentional design decision to make it seem like they're two clashing powers that could potentially be brought together into one.

Wait was it really never restored? I recall Kami allowed it the first time.

Reminder that Sonic Team has already done the Goku Black arc 10 years ago from now

Ironic considering Sonic was the one who was getting influences from DB

Purple aura?
Fits with evil Goku

Maybe he'll just revert to a heightened version of his base form like in Battle of Gods?

Doubt it. The only reason he looks normal after the red aura appears is probably because they don't wanna spoil it, only tease it.

When it's revealed, the intro will probably also change.

>strawpoll.me/11135073/r
>GT has more votes than Dragon Ball.

Let's us see.

>Definitive proof of contrarianism
Keep this in mind every time someone brings up "GT wasn't that bad!"

super saiyan evil

Ah yes, I remember that time Zeno kissed Goku to bring him back to life.

Such a memorable scene.

It's in the sense that they both erase the big bad guy for good.

Yes, after the deep, romantic subplot of Goku constantly rescuing Princess Zeno from the clutches of Dr. Gero.

I could pick it apart harder if you want, but that one just sticks out to me as the most amusing.

She wasn't, they just made her into an 8 year old whore (pan is a year older and 9 in GT).

I admit it, from that angle it's actually funny.

Bra will fall in love with Pan

Pan will be too oblivious and punch-happy to notice

Bra will constantly be trying to get Pan to do more girly things, while Pan instead acts like Kid Goku constantly

>Zeno brings Goku back with a kiss
>Piccolo in the background with this confused, mildly horrified look on his face
>Chichi frothing at the mouth
>Trunks just standing there, with an "I've seen some shit" look on his face

>while Pan instead acts like Kid Goku constantly
I don't think the censors will allow that anymore

Oh would you look at that, Tails the GoD does jack shit too.

Just letting you guys know I think all of you apart from the lewdposters are great, and that you keep me entertained for hours.

Thanks.

Also I think Bra should be relevant too but not in a GT way.

steve aoki is so fucking bad

goku will cripple you and stamp on your face and we will all cheer because goku is our hero you faggot dog

I knew it
I am great

/r/ drawing of goku stamping on that faggot dogs head

Who thinks Toppo is going to get rekt?

Thank you smugpup, today is going to be a good day.

I want to pinch your cheeks.

those quints

>adult piccolo
>kid goku and krillin
wat

strawpoll.me/12488359
strawpoll.me/12488359
strawpoll.me/12488359
strawpoll.me/12488359

Opinions on current direction of goku from previous thread, most people have probably voted by now

>sonic getting influences from db
db literally copied cwc

Goku let Piccolo live because he would "get lonely without a rival or archenemy." like him.

He's always been a battle autist.

let this thread die
more here

this thread is more active than that one
fuck off

I had a dream about this fucker last night because he keeps getting posted around here. He just landed at my front door and was like hey wanna see something cool? Thought he was going to do something lewd but grabbed me and flew me around the world with him. High speed flying dreams are awesome, although I dunno why it was doggo flying me around the world.

Not rekt. But he will realize he made a big mistake fighting Goku

It will be funny to see the moment Super Ginyu guy realizes he fucked up.

Zamasu was inspired by Nazo!!!

OP of the other thread here, any particular reason you're trafficking people to the thread i started? Curious. I think it's natural for people to gravitate to this thread discussing Bra being born.

?

Also Kami would die if piccolo died and Goku didn't want to be earth's guardian.

Which is true, but Goku didn't seem to care as much about that in comparison, although he did point it out.

Goku's gambled before but he's always cared when people were actually offed. Super Goku straight up says that he wouldn't have held back even if it would have saved multiple universes, and then mocks the gods and fighters about how he's going to kill everyone they love.

>going through puberty
>growing fairly sized breasts
>9
Bulllllllshit

This, funny how Toei shills always need to spoonfed.

Lots of girls start puberty around that age mark. Some develop faster than others.

Hi-Tech Briefs Patented Breast implants JUST SWALLOW THESE CAPSULES

I don't enjoy his mixes
have a better mix instead
youtube.com/watch?v=xatvtnIUu2g

yfw doggo will never show you a whole new world on a magic doggo ride

>Is there any explanation as to why Goten and Trunks never seemed to have dealt with them?

because the buu arc is shit and is gt lite

holy fuck that's horrible

>ginger sayian goddess of destruction

What happened to the SSJ God red hair form? Why didn't they show how Vegeta unlocked it ? Even the part where he turns into SSJ Blue for the first time is underwhelming (unlike the part where he turns SSJ for the first time).

I hope Super Saiyan God form makes a return. I'd like to see Gohan take on that form.

>opening song is called Limit Break X Survivor
Of course it's going to be called Limit Break.

>no super trunks or super vegeta