Sargon knew of doxxing
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk

>The Madness of the Sargonites (AH)
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c

OLD

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul Op. of Skeptic Stasi working w/ /leftypol/ & Antifa to infiltrate, gaslight, & delet every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

Imgurs full of screen caps.
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1sNeB18IwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vYabrQrXt4A
my.mixtape.moe/aofwsr.mp4
soundcloud.com/user-742023579/the-reckoning-sargon-vs-kraut
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk?t=28m8s
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOAD

UP

Literally Who?

I like how hearth broken kraut must be that Sargon abandoned him.

youtube.com/watch?v=F1sNeB18IwQ
Post CRP memes pls

Anybody else a little disappointed in jims first two videos? I hope they get better and fully display the inadequacy of kraut and Jeff holiday.

There's just no way to recapture the high of when it was unfolding in real time. There's no way for him to make a video that's going to do it all justice, you just had to have been following everything for the past 8 months.

HE IS BURYING ME

I've been half-assedly following this, so it helps people like me.

CRP is just as bad as the sceptics, he shouldn't escape this forest fire either.

Why did it only take now for me to realise?
youtube.com/watch?v=vYabrQrXt4A

He wouldn't, if you niggers stopped bringing him up.

How so?

Jim's doing a good job, he's not a fucking superhuman there's always going to be stuff missing, he's trying to capture a giant sprawling clusterfuck with multiple sub-plots and mini-narratives all in one seamless chronology

No attention = no views, no views = no subscribers

Yeah, that faggot needs to burn with all the faggots that like to flirt with WN/the alt right so they can leech off the energy and rising popularity of a genuine rightwing movement.

starve the weed of light and it will die

>he shouldn't escape this forest fire either.
They Expect One Of Us In The Wreckage Brother

I think we overestimated his autism, he didn't seem to have the ability to follow these threads 23 hours a day.

I'll see you in court, buddy.

*camera angle change*

*smirks with raised eyebrow*

first one was a bit disappointing, second one was better with the nyt connection. i hope he can all tie it together with the candid stuff and kilroy event

He's still too mad to be sad yet

Rare Aydin footage
my.mixtape.moe/aofwsr.mp4

Great week
>Justice Democrats with Kyle and Cenk cannibalize themselves and destoy JD organization.
>Kraut and Co are self-immolates.
>Other Skeptics a running away like rats and screetch at each other, showing that they are hypocritical pussies.
>Some skeptics accept race realism

Absolutely not, they're the best thing he's done in ages.

KHAZAR

MUMMY

she could be Luke Redowski's sister

What a shit argument, you can say the same about the sceptics.

STOP POSTING ABOUT ME, user

If Kraut comes back he'll probably be angry at Sargon.

So, Kraut and the Sargonnites, yeah?
>Colonoscopy camera nestles up against two little poopoos and pans around slowly revealing a few corn
We see a weak man lashing out like an SJW in a vain attempt to usurp the public space and reclaim their social throne, yeah?
>submarine periscope slowly edges from beneath the blue and zeroes in on inner city London
ITS OH-VER! You're finished. I wont go into any details as my counsel has given explicit instructions to avoid further Pinochet esque subshed
>Hubble Space telescope passes overhead giving a swirling birds eye view of a used car lot
Remember, fellow redpillers, its not the destination, its how many cucks you can sue on your journey that truly matters.
>blood drone circulates to the stomach revealing 17 cowlike stomachs filled with tardcum
Like I revealed in math class, I write the rules, I sue the cuckes, I fight cat piss IRL, I am totally not jewish....yeah? Right.
>17 cameras shift rapidly as he sips his coffee and raises an eyebrow
Its like I used to say back in the hills of Chile. ''You can never trust a liar. They will appear to be someone theyre not and use you as a stepping stone to reach beyond your sights, yaw?
>Infrared camera reveals plumes of gas swirling around the apartment creating an atmosphere laden with the finest Chilean bean export
I am the kingmaker, and Sargon, you're through.

Look at Candid

Look at the Kraut situation

Look at how they all tried to blame Zeph at first

Then Habeeb went on as a sacrificial lamb saying that it was only him and no one else

Then everyone tried to say it was JUST Kraut

Then it was JUST Kraut and Jeff Holiday

Look at how both Vee and Sargon start attacking CRP and trying to shift the story to be about some sleazy literally-who

Look at how everyone seems to go for Sargon's approval on everything.

At 18 minutes in the Kraut/Sargon file:

>Sargon: For some reason the alt-right think I'm involved in this, or something?

>Kraut scoffs

>Sargon: I'm sure you can attest that I'm not involved with what's going on here.

>Kraut: No…No…That's the thing…I…I..Kind of…I specifically told you, if I remember correctly, that I will not pull you into this.

Like, what the fuck is this shit? No solid proof of anything, but it's painfully obvious what's going on here to anyone with half a brain.

knowing Jim he is just building up. he better talk about Sargoy of Cuckdad and Coach Blue Pill.

ThisI think this next video might be better because now we'll get into all the personal stuff that happened for Kraut like his fedora forum posts

I went to bed after Jims video last night, did Warski start raving about the jews yet?

here's a thread devoted to CRP hate

He's more angry at neutral skeptics (Sargon, Uzalu and others) that at alt-right
His little minions raided Uzalu discord as soon as house of cards started to collapse.
And blamed uzalu that he "whispered" into Sargon's ear not to support Kraut.

I immediately unsubscribed after I found out she was as ugly and as much of a slut as she is. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE CUTE.

So, Killroy 2018 happened, heh. And it was quite a spectacle.
>smirks, leans back
What did I tell you? Kraut is gonna go there and try to an hero, taking as many skeptics with him as possible. And what did he do? Well, he tried, you see. It's not his fault Styxhexenhammer666 was armed.
>pulls out a pipe, takes a puff and a sip of coffee
Poor Kraut. Remember, cut your losses. But Kraut was yesterday's news, yeah? What else happened? Traditional media spotted sceptic community, you see. Sites like Infowars look at skeptics, see their audience, people like AndyWarski pulling two hundred thousand views on his daily race realism podcast, and they want piece of the pie, right?
>snaps fingers three times, lights in the room dim, royalty free smooth jazz starts playing
Infowars will try to sign three people from the skeptic community. Number one - the mole. Jeff Holiday will get an offer to go and infiltrate antifa, homeless people, pedophile rings, all the nasty shit. Investigative journalism, see? Personally, this disgusts me, let's not get into details. Number two - rabble rouser. It would be Naked Ape. Smart kid, annoying, with a bit of temper. Bona fide shit stirrer. Gay with ethnic boyfriend - it means he's untouchable. And being untouchable is the real power, right? But the real winner of Kilroy wasn't even there.
>Drone cam flies around the room, filming coach sniffing coke from multiple angles
The biggest winner of Kilroy... was Mr. Metokur. He will receive very lucrative offer. He's the kind of guy that fits the bill, yeah? Smart, but not too smart. A bit country, but not a redneck. He's going to get main slot on livestream, and his own drama live show. Jerry Springer, Maury Povich, you know the type.. Jim will be new face of Infowars. But don't take my word for it. What can I know, right?
>leans back on his chair, presents his gut and crotch area, trousers clearly filled with socks to make it look like he's packing

>Kraut: No…No…That's the thing…I…I..Kind of…I specifically told you, if I remember correctly, that I will not pull you into this.

Where is the video where he says this?

what's up with CRP little finger's antics?

It ain’t the way I wanted it! I can handle things. I’m smart. Not like everybody says, like dumb. I’m smart and I want respect!

yeah, sargon is a liberal and a LITERAL KEK. he is literally raising the son of another man. of course he is a kike-shill.

Thinks he can dethrone sargoy and become king of the sceptics.

>I am going to record this conversation for no purpose at all, Kraut. Don't make an attempt to make me look good as for sure, nobody will ever hear this, not at all.

Sorry Becky.

>literally raising the son of another man
he is raising the daughter of another man ,

>when your tinder date arrives and he isn't a nigger

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Dartmouth, and I’ve been involved in numerous million dollar books deals, and I have over 300 confirmed times I was right. I wrote a story for a videogame about gorilla warfare and a book about a top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck off of youtube and fight you in real life with the likes of which has never been seen before at any free speech event, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, Holiday. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across discord and your plans are being exposed right now so you better prepare for the storm, Skeptics. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your leader, Sargon. You’re fucking dead, kids. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can edit my camera angles in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my 36 camera setup. Not only am I extensively trained in film direction, but I have access to the top youtube channels with the most subscribers and I will use them to collect views and subs to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the skeptosphere, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

He said he's going ahead with a more radio show stream format so, Soon.

Why do you trmendous faggots black out the names and avatars when the original images are spreading around the original images with the names and everything?

That and the Pinochet one are the best, how he mentions something horrible and then skips over it in a heartbeat.

I didn't even knew this drama was unfolding and how ridiculously entitled those fucks think of themselves were it not for him. Now I'm addicted to these threads.

Thanks Jim, I guess.

Should get David Duke and Kevin MacDonald in there.

Ask the OP, he's the only one who did it

>are spreading around on the internet*
Fuck phoneposting, but my point stands

>only that 'races' (whatever that is) would be better of living separately
Unironically, what the fuck did this Amy mean here? Is this bitch incapable of understanding a simple concept like this?

Nah, he's just a conman. Skeptics are the real problem.
CRP posting is great though
Kraut... Kraut tried to kill me
>camera zooms in, exits and re enters focus eighteen times each
Kraut. Oh where to even begin, I- Well, as you know, I am a very self sufficient man. I have no boss, no dependency, I’m not even a citizen
>camera zooms in closer to his face, nearly breaking Coach’s nose
I can’t believe it, but this loo-zer Kraut and Tee-ya, actually found me. So he did, and just, jut this past night, he broke into my house.
>primary camera attempts to pan down, gets caught in his stomach folds, is never seen again
I have, as you know, two toddlers, and I wasn’t prepared to let some- some *hand twiddles* autistic German come and rape them, but as you also know, I am a totally self sufficient man.
>secondary camera successfully pans down, shows hookers eating shit out of coach’s ass
As a self sufficient man, I own many firearms, so I took my children back to their room, and greeted Kraut with the old Winchester
>penile camera zooms in, shows the atomic composition of a scrotum hair
Kraut, oh Kraut, you’re big, autistic, manlet rage cake right at me- so I shot.
>Tertiary camera does loop-de-loop around his light-up Sketchers™
I dumped his body in the woods, of course, but-
>camera goes up hookers ass, out her mouth, and back up coach’s ass until finally resting at his small intestine
Kraut is still making videos. Looks like he was never alive in the first place.

please stop posting this on Sup Forums thanks

brilliant.

youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk?t=28m8s

A funny thing happened today
>takes a sip from the cup, looks forward in silence for 10s
A foolish man, really foolish man, that Jeff guy. Jeff Holiday or something. He challenged me to a fight.
>camera switches to an overhead shot and slowly pans left, revealing conveniently placed books about Krav Maga
See, but what would be the benefit? He's OVER, HE'S DONE. I have a bigger fish to fry.
>starts clapping like an autist, camera changes the shot with every clap
Sargon knew. He knew. But instead of making use of this knowledge, decided to act like a little spineless cuck.
>camera stays in place, coach does a 360 spin in his chair
That's not what leaders do, yeah? A real man takes risks when it benefits him... That's why I'm going to sue myself.
>leans back, smirks
What can I say, I'm an asshole.

Not until they get the all white ball pit into the studio.

>Sargon knew, he knew.
*sucks in teeth*
>Back in Chile in the 80s, I was helping bury bodies for the Pinochet regime.
*camera angle does a 360 around the room*
>Back then I knew that SJWism was bullshit, and now I'm going to teach you that knowledge to you kids too. They dont call me Coach Red Pill for nothing.
*coach sits back and smirks while raising an eyebrow*
>But first I'm going to sue Sargon.
*Looks outside his window while sipping from his mug*
>Save it for kilroy, you motherfucking cuck!
*camera backs out revealing a ticket to Killroy, Coach smirks*

CRP is such a fucking scumbag.

Because those threads are part of their big evil plan to get the control over the narrative and destroy the alt right and take all their viewer to keep living the neet ad life. btw, did the real tits of any protagonist have surfaced yet?

>2 minute intro. Camera with fisheye lens placed in a bottom corner of a room watches coach preparing the scene. He mops the floor and takes out piss jugs to the kitchen
Vee is a liar. A liar and a stupid, reckless man.
>scoffs, smirks, raises eyebrow
He pretends to be a doctor, pretends to be a free thinker. But all I see when I look at him is fear of getting exposed, right? He realised way too late, that you can't pose as intellectual with that haircut. Now he's over. Don't be that man.
>Overhead camera pans back, revealing that coach is wearing tracksuit bottom and crocs
Vee, you're Sargon's little doggy. You're not a man, you're a pet. You know something? I'm gonna go to Romania, and I'm gonna look you up. You will be talking, but I won't be talking much.
>Pauses, sips cofee, scene registered by small GoPro placed on the bottom of the cup
Only a pussy prolongs the inevitable. You see, a man, a real man, always takes the hit. Takes the hit and not wallows in misery more than he should. Leaves the problem in his rearview mirror, you know? That's why I decided to dox myself few months ago, see? That's why I sued myself for fraud, to set a legal precedent, when all those allegations about my past was brought up by some cucks.
>Dramatic pause, claps four times, ultimately switching the shot to the low placed camera
I need to change apartments and lay low for a while.
>royalty free upbeat music and outro

Stop slandering Aydin's good name. She is the purest of waifus

Really hope he cracks on stream, the JQ is a tough one to swallow it'll be a steamroller
I was basically pic related for a week when it finally sank in for me

They keep blacking out usernames so they can post the screen caps on reddit. Posting what people say on the internet is considered doxing on the worlds biggest internet hugbox.

>Can't wash this blood of our hands

>They dont call me Coach Red Pill for nothing.

I bet his gf calls him that

Does he have a miniature toy train set in his room with a camera attached to it?

CRPosting is fucking hilarious

>>ZEPH W/ SARGON TAPES
>Sargon knew of doxxing
>youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk

@47:33 JEFF HOLIDAY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT SARGON IS THE LEADER OF THE SKEPTIC COMMUNITY.

Harmful Opinions experienced this as well during the Candid drama.

Reddit is talking about this shit?

is CRP a /whey/fag??

god, i love these memes with coach so much

>>Sargon: For some reason the alt-right think I'm involved in this, or something?
>>Kraut scoffs
>>Sargon: I'm sure you can attest that I'm not involved with what's going on here.
>>Kraut: No…No…That's the thing…I…I..Kind of…I specifically told you, if I remember correctly, that I will not pull you into this.

Call me autistic but that does sound like somebody who knows they might be recorded. Never thought of that before. It's still not strong enough though. Not proof.

Oof. This is why autistic people shouldn't have access to video cameras.

I'm dead

e-faggotry cancerous circle jerking shit thread

>You see, kraut was a talented young man.
*Coach leans back in his chair*
>See, but he made one fatal mistake.
*Smirks, coaches camera focuses on his left nostril as it flares wide open*
>He let his emotions get the better of him! He's a LO-ZER!
*Coaches retinal camera zooms inside his rectum*
>He doxed me, at great risk I might add!
*Camera does a panning shot around the room*
>He will never be on the internet again. I will sue this motherfucker if he ever returns to the internet. He has lost his internet privileges as far as I am concerned.
*Coachs neural implant camera zooms in on one of his three remaining braincells*
>Oh and that hippy FUCK, Uh - Jeff Holiday? If I ever see that "man" at Killroy, I will fuck him up.

I have to say lads, well done with the CRP memes, had me in a constant chuckle for a good few minutes

Kek. Coach, what the fuck

*used car salesman grin*
I was right!
*slaps knees*
*leans back*
Sargon knew.
*leans in again*
Now this is exactly what I said would happen-because-see... Sargon. Is. A cowwwaaarrrd.
*sips coffee*
But when did he know?
*raises eyebrow*
Now, some guy *muffled swallow* one of Kraut's sceptic goon squad, told me Sargon always knew.
*plays tape*
*overhead camera slowly zooms out*
And I'm going to. Fuck-ing. Kill. Him. Because-see.. I settle things like a man.
*dramatic pause*
*cut to side camera*
The individual in question knows who he his. And he's watching this now. Meet me. We'll settle this like men.
*wide estate agent grin*
Because, I'm a fuckin aaasshole. *skaps knees, rolls back on chair* see? *raises eyebrow* but you're finished, done.
*leans in*
It. Is. OH-VER for you.
*booms*

Also, what is up with all those psychologists giving a diagnosis about someone they never met as a therapist. A psychologist can’t do this, this is basic ethics that you learn in college.

Am I the only person who still thinks Vee is bro tier

yes

LO-ZER

That's right.

Doing so will start an all-out war with the left. That day will come, but not now.

So there I was sitting at the Viña del Mar beaches of Valparaíso drinking a musky glass of Grand Cabernet when this solid 10 walks up to me and starts rubbing my dick, completely unnanounced. I shot her a playful look with a tinge of fatherly concern from behind my aviators catching her totally off guard, negged that bitch hard. Neil Strauss taught me that move back in the late 90s. Great guy. Anyway. I invited her back to my place to show off my latest Canon EOS 5D Mark III, probably the best image quality from any digital single lens reflex in the market today. And the look on her face was incredible. I couldn't believe it myself. And that's what all this gets back to, that's where all this is going. That's what I said to her. The Kraut situation. Okay? So hear me out. After Sargon falls, which I'm sure he will, my lawyers are drafting that cuck's paperwork as we speak, something has gotta give. I try to stay out of drama on this channel, my fans know me for a man of integrity who doesn't get involved in that stuff, but there is a crack in this humble community of ours. Somebody has gotta step up. Somebody has gotta teach these kids how to live, how to work, how to play and how to fuck like a man. Like a real man. Like me. I'll catch you kids on the flip side, dudemeisters. CRP out.

Ps. Don't dox me Jeff you piece of shit.

-GL

>Casper knew this