Ok, I came here to ask just who the hell do you guys think you are?

Ok, I came here to ask just who the hell do you guys think you are?

I'm a long time star wars fan, and now one of the very best films in the series (or any series) has come out and you guys are brigading RT and etc telling people this film is bad, when its good?!

Seriously, get over the women and minorities, those are the only two criticisms of the film I've seen and they're always made by Nazis or alt right virgins, just fuck off.

P.S. No one cares about the "humiliation of the white man" in fact everyone in the cinema laughed when Luke was drinking the milk

Frankly speaking? Nobody cares. The only ones who give a fuck about Christmas are those who'd gladly cog themselves to turn capitalism. They're people who have no self respect and dignity. If that's ok with you, then fine. Don't bother asking me for any help. You're inevitably be going into trouble you yourself dug yourself into. This will happen, mark my words. Every Christmas, you're diggging a hole lower and lower till the whole hole can collapse into you, cog.

I've never watched any fucking starwars movie and I never intend to because first of all I'm not a a fucking Nerd and second movies are for the stupid

Can't you at least admit that he negro is just hideous?

poor quality pasta, needs some sage

are you a triggered retard or what
Star Wars the Last Jed is objectively bad. it can't even be argued at this point

hey, rabbi!

Fuck off Mickey.
Your movies are shit and your amusement parks are full of paedo faggots,

Blame the people who made this POS. They were bragging about blowing it up with SJW bullshit before it was even released. Good job. Half of America (unironically 90% of the half that WOULD HAVE) would not consider seeing this film now and certainly not paying for it.

Personally, you would have to pay me for my time to sit through SJW propaganda. And I ain’t cheap, $100 per hour when on the clock.

Why didn't Hux just send out 200 Tie fighters not piloted by plot relevant characters to blow up the Rebel ships?

I laughed when it finished and someone behind shouted "thank fuck" as he walked out.

Hey rabbi, whatcha doin

Obvious bait, no bump for you.

You're cheap as fuck, I charge six figures.

>muh Jews

The only thing Sup Forums cares about more than black mens penises

Your butthurt is misdirected.
I don't care about these movies enough even to make fun of them anymore.
It was clear with TFA where they were headed.
Die-hard SW fans hoped it wasn't, hoped they would settle for that leve of "diversity" and tell good stories within it.
But SJWs don't sometimes double-down, they always double-down.
It was inevitable that it would get worse.

And it's not just Star Wars.
I don't even know if they're making Star Trek movies anymore, because I'm so disinterested, despite being a fan of most of the TV shows.
Most of the movies the big studios make now are all action, quips, and emotion-laden individual scenes, without story or characters to make any of it memorable.

t.typical american on this board.

Star Wars was bad from the start, it just got worse over time. Its the pleb trap of sci fi.

Tie fighters don't have long-range fighting capability. The rebel cruiser could move at a pace that would have had the tie fighters burn all their fuel. Also, the shielding of the main cruiser was too powerful for even a squadron of tie fighters to overcome.

Yes, I'm a nerd. Fight me.

I liked the last one more than this and i dont care about the Hwhite agle

You’re not a nerd, you’re a consumer that’s picked a brand. (also fighter fuel was never a concern in the film)

Didn't those tie fighters lead by Ren enter the shields of the cruiser when they destroyed the bridge, killing Leia?

No one cares about your degenerate popular culture

Star Wars is a kids movie that ended in 1983

From the "first" star wars movie, Episode IV, A New Hope, when they see what they think is a lone tie fighter, too far away from a central base.

Yes, because the shields were all focused on the aft of the ship.

Reminder: Tolkien was a long time subscriber to Candour and briefly a member of the NF.

i don't care, i'm a grownup you faggot
>in all fields

Ties can absolutely fly and operate at a star destroyers maximum effective gunnery range. Even if they couldn't, just destroy the Rebel ships by catching them in a pincer and pick up the ties as the Star destroyer catches up. Or just squander them for all the first order cares at that point.

Either way, the fact that the possibility is never brought up in the movie means that no one thought of it or the writers thought the audience was too stupid to think of it, both possibilities hurt the quality of the movie.

There is an implied arrogance to their plan. The fact that they knew their shelling wasn't effective, but wasted it anyway to prove a point, for example.

Its a bad plan that's entirely contrived to create opportunities to lecture the audience about socio-political topics instead of tell an interesting story. Par for the course in TLJ.

TLJ was a bad movie. They copied too much from the OT, none of the characters except maybe Ray or Poe changed during th movie, the attempts at comedy were unfunny and felt like they were trying too hard, and the dialogue is poorly written. The only part I enjoyed was the stuff between Kylo and Rey, because I like the light vs dark struggle.
Oh also we didn’t brigade rotten tomatoes, people just didn’t enjoy it.

Fuck off star wars faggot. Picked wrong jedi fight defending kiddie fag movies

Let's be real: Any story we've ever read, that's ever been told, has some underlying narrative as per the author and whatever their muse/agenda is.

I spend most of my waking life ignoring propagandist bullshit. Ignoring SJW subtexts allowed me to enjoy the action, cinematography, and unique plot.

I have heard nothing. It harsh criticism for this movie and absolutely none of it centered around gender politics. The movie is so laughably terrible that people don't even have to larp about white identity. The movie is garbage because they know they don't have to have any substance for sjw fans.

Die In a fire you shill.

>"one of the very best films in the series (or any series)"
>objectively a bad film comprised almost entirely out of deus ex machinas, macguffins and plot holes, to say nothing of its clumsy political soapboxing or its disrespect of existing lore

pic very much related, OP

Rip billionaire ozmutt

>no propulsion system ever discussed in franchise

Must be fuel because that explains away these giant plot holes...

Nope.

It completely destroys the thought process of every movie before it. Big ship, big laser gun on the ship = scary weapon. When in reality all they need to do is take any one of their ships, doesn't matter which one, literally any ship will do...and 9/11 the fleet they are going against.
Good news for the rebels, all you have to do to win is build some ships, place a robot pilot on each one and kamikaze your way to victory.

Saw the first one the day it came out. This one is a true piece of shit.

God we had it so good and didn't even know it.. Anakin will always be the best

White men care about the humiliation of the white man, and guess what? We're coming back.

>any story we have read has a narrative

So deep you're hitting my cervix.

>all stories have some hidden propaganda.

Nope. Not even close faggot.

IM FUCKIN SUPERMAN MUTHAFUCKA

Star Trek >>>>>>>>>>> Star Wars

I examined Star Wars and found a huge Disney tumor. Pure cancer. Star Wars is dead.

BRING BACK THE HOLIDAY SPECIAL!
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Nostalgia fanboy ejaculation sjw agitprop diarrhea jewfest. No thanks.

I'm happy you're willing to admit the movie's flaws, but to say it's impossible to tell an a-political fantasy story is ludicrous, especially when the original trilogy of the movie series we're talking about managed it so well.

Look, however you slice it, TLJ had an extended sequence where a blank mouthpiece of a character got to monologue at length about everything from war profiteering to income inequality to animal abuse. That isn't a feature of media that stands the test of time. People don't like to be lectured and I guarantee you: in five years when Rey's story has ended and people have allowed the new trilogy to digest, it will not make the money of the original trilogy. The iconography will not sell and its not because people are some flavor of -ist or -phobic, it's because the movies are peachy, Rey can't be sympathized with, and the stories are full of holes.

I enjoyed it. I went to see it and made up my own mind about what I thought of the movie.

Episode Seven was pretty much a rehash of the old movies. Which is still good, but I and I think other fans, wanted something new and different. That's what we got.

Do I wish Luke was more true to the hero character of old? Yes. Do I think thirty years along with trying to resurrect the Jedi Order could break a man and change his character? Also yes.

I didn't go to see A New Hope Version 1.5

Star Wars is fucking gay. Keep this shit on Sup Forums

Fucking movie sucks. Go back to Disney.

remember guys this is a bait thread
>sage

Who cares about that fan fiction.

When you want to destroy a civilisation you attack Myth.
Commies know this very well.

What glues us are our Heroes, and the Heroes of the West which are the White males and the figure of the sacred mother were the most strongly attacked.

Sup Forums sage

>this
Han shot first.

I watched a bunch of clips of it and the "action" was actually horrible, the characters are bad, and the actors are shitty and over dramatic. What do you have to say about that? Also why is it okay now to ignore undertones of movies?

I guess.

All I know is that--propaganda aside--I genuinely enjoyed the movie.

But to your point, ironically, the SJW plot backfired. Search Twitter for the hashtag
>#StarWarsHatesPOC

How exactly is TLJ any less derivative than TFA?
Exact same "Jedi trains with force master on secluded planet while rebel supporting cast runs from the evil empire" plot structure

Exact same slow, lumbering walkers matching on underequipt rebel base set piece

Exact same "excursion to slick, future city to recruit a dashing rogue character in their fight, only to be double crossed by him later" plot point

Exact same "Jedi has a force vision about themself in a place strong in the dark side, only to have that vision clarified by the fallen knight as he offers the Jedi a place by his side" plot point

I could golo on, but the only real difference is that, where Han was captured at the end of Empire, providing a clear lead in for Return, Jedi ends exactly the same place it started, except for main character and antagonist progression that could have been accomplished in half the time.

>subjectively judging a subjective artform is a thoughtcrime
This is what you posted.

t.typical cocksucking kike enabler

Han was the only one who shot.

Race war now. I want to kill all shitskins so badly that my AR15 can taste it.

The film is total sjw nigger loving crap. Also dont try to pretend like you know about star wars. If you didnt see it in the theatre in 1978 you are just a nigger come lately

Movie objectively sucked even on top of the SJW cancer infecting every frame.

No one is brigading RT, Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck about RT and there was no campaign for it before or after.

Leftists backed by greedy corporations take a good franchise and try to make a propaganda dumpster fire out of it. Film at 11.

Also see:

>Ghostbusters Femnazi edition
>A Christmas Story without Live BB Gun Fire

You're a faggot with the same faggoty taste level as people that like MSG laden Chinese food dumps that possibly skin cats into the kettle in the back.

Don't take my word for how shitty that movie was though, see pic related. I didn't believe they could make Ep1-3 look good by comparison but they did it.

nice reddit spacing, faggot

>Attempting to critically analyze a dumpster fire.

lol

Please tell us more about the strong womyn represented by Admiral Tumblr.

>very best films in the series

>ignoring the fact that hyperspace kamikaze virtually ruins the whole star wars universe

Why didn't Grievous just hyperspeed-ram a bunch of droid frigates into Coruscant?

Why didn't the Rebels destroy the Death Star with a hyperspeed-ramming cruiser? They could either set it on a course and bail out in a shuttle/escape pods, or get droids to pilot it. Why would the Empire even create a Death Star, knowing that any random idiot shuttle pilot could hit the hyperspeed throttle near it by accident and blow-off a huge chunk off of it?

You have to be a dumb pleb to not see such a glaring plothole.

Because that would have been easy and unrewarding.
Kinda like the whole movie, really. Shoddy writing, unrewarding to watch. Then they destroy all legacy lore.
Betcha they're gonna exterminate humans in the next movie because they might be New Order sympathisers, and they all happen to be white.

Ka is a wheel. With that logic it's impossible to make an original Star Wars movie without going full Rogue One.

What would you like to see in Episode Nine?

>most popular normie show in the world
>literally a whole generation of kids are watching it
>"hurrr this doesn't matter guise, Hollywood subverting the hero narrative and pushing for sjw brainlet crap doesn't matter, don't talk about it"

Movies are for the stupid? Unlike you faggot some of us like being entertained with something other than cock you piece of shit tosser

Don't you have a TV license to bend over for?

if they could have kamikazed the death star with an x wing fighter this whole time then there are more problems than just the two that offended YOU

Every fucking time I talk to one of you fuckers the conversation goes the exact same way

>TLJ is amazing and flawless
Here are its flaws
>It's flaws are obvious and inevitable. Stop expecting so much

What do I want in episode IX? How about not being lectured at? How about anything but "save a dashing rogue from a criminal organization before a desperate attack on a super weapon while the protagonist and antagonist confront each other" plot structure? How about something that doesn't completely throw the rest of the established Canon into questionable territory like Holdo going lightspeed?

You know the worst part about TLJ? Every single one of its glaring plot holes could be solved easily. Why didn't TFO just swarm the rebel ships with Ties? Because Snoke is deliberately keeping them alive to lay a trap for Rey and Luke. Why did the hyperspace ram work when it shouldn't have? Because the hacking the code breaker did to the shields was on a loop and the timing of the shield flicker and the ram lined up due to the will of the force.

The writing tries to create new details about the star wars universe because it can't commit to an entirely new story (while ramming the completely deflated theme of letting the past die I might add) but doesn't putt forth the effort to make those details fit into the internal consistency of the franchise, or even really the immediate goals of the characters.

You make 100,000 an hour? What are you some kind of wendys chef?

Yes they try to pretend the movie took risks by having a diverse cast or getting rid of "good" meanwhile the movie didn't took any risk at all it feels like the story was nonexistent for me.

The one thing that could have saved this film was for Rey and nuVader to actually get together and start something new, but instead nope. He just turned on Hitler and saved her but he's still a baddie bad because... reasons...

Fuck you, Disney PRfag. Your company would have made more money off the fucking movies if there wasn't any SJW bullshit.

How are the "muh girl power" action figures selling, DisneyPRnigger? Exactly. You kikes couldn't just keep a good thing going, you had to inject SJW bullshit.

Now you're seeing the results. Just like the NFL is seeing the results of its SJW bullshit.

Kys, Disney PRkike. Pic related.

if you like the movie you either have a shit taste or you are not star wars fan
>>>reddit
>>>rottentomatoes

Thes directors have been cucked beyond belief

Absolutely plebian

T. Bugman

The death star in rotj was less effective than just ramming lmao

like who thought that would be a good idea and not completely bullshit

I was on the fence. Fun isolated scenes if you could keep your brain turned off.

Roughly a quarter of the movie was Minority Squad Adventures that I still can't figure out how the plot was advanced at all except to enable all the deaths at the end.

Hyperspace kamikaze was neat except that it was so utterly OP that it calls into question why everyone wasn't doing it to each other the prior seven movies.

Throne room atmosphere was great, but contrived incompetence of Snoke and imperial guard was disappointing.

This post-modernist screed is an objectively terrible movie with lazy writing, plot holes and the like. It is written by a bunch of english majors who hate the fantasy genre and wanted to take the piss out of the mono-myth. They didn't even bother to wear a mask at all.

I am more offended by this then the fact that Admiral Gender Studies and fat waifu are in it.

How about throwing out the whole expanded universe?

>breaks years of established canon
>breaks movies own canon
>goyim love "kill the old" because muh white guilt
>sjw panderama

>get over the women and minorities, those are the only two criticisms of the film

Why don't you head over to Sup Forums. They'll school on everything wrong with the film for days. It truly is a shit show for dozens of reasons.

>Why shoot 2 missles into a vent onto the death star when you can Allah Akbar 9/11 it?

There was one line that reminded me of Sup Forums "we're not fighting what we hate, we're saving what we love." A little gem of conservatism in a giant, steaming pile of SJW propaganda.

Why die if you can use the force to Mary Poppins your way back into the spaceship?

GROW the fuk up ......Manlet

The expanded universe is terrible and full of inconsistencies. But they could have still gotten some inspiration. Mara Jade and Admiral Thrawn are inspired characters.

This.

For a while TIE's "wings" were even solar panels. "fuel" was never, ever, except for this particular movie, an issue.

The issue of the unsupported TIE in ANH was a case of the pilot and life-support, since most SFS craft do not have life-support systems, which is why the pilots needed to wear those suits.

>place a robot pilot on each one

why not use a droid that *is* a starfighter, and stick a hyperdrive onto it instead?