I never watched Bleach or Naruto

I never watched Bleach or Naruto

Is it too late? Is it even worth it?

Bleach is much better and I think you can get into it even if you're not a teenager anymore.

Bleach is excellent up until the end of the Soul Society arc. You can pretty much end the series there and it'll feel good, just forget about Aizen. Alternatively, you can also make it to the end of the Hueco Mundo arc but definitely go no further.

Naruto is a different kind of clusterfuck because you can't pick a point in the story to stop and feel like it wrapped itself up pretty well. Well, maybe you can stop with the Pain arc but there are many things still unresolved at that point and more shit gets tossed your way the more you go on.

Yes its too late, no its not worth it.

Watching the massive rage SasuSaku fans had at the ending and watching the hyuga master plan unfold with Sup Forums was a once in a lifetime thing.

>Bleach is much better
literally worse than Fairy Tail at the end

Pretty much this.
I'd much rather read Naruto than watch it in its entirety.

The movies might be worth watching though, I dunno.

if you're a fan of battle shounen and don't mind a little schlock, then go for it. It's nothing spectacular, or even great, but let's be honest they're not as bad as everyone says. All the people that complain about how bad they are usually just aren't fans of the genre, or love to hate on mainstream shit.

Just make sure to skip the filler if you do, in Naruto you won't miss anything, but in Bleach they add in a few shitty characters and inject them into the canon, so just pretend they don't exist. Also like the other guy said, you can stop after Hueco Mundo if you want, the rest really isn't worth watching.

At least is pretty good until the fullbringer arc

Is FMA the only shonen to avoid this?

No and no.

Dragon Ball (for the most part)
Hunter X Hunter
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (til it switched)
Fist of the North Star
One Piece (although uses friendship as motivation, it doesn't do the bullshit "I won cause I have friends" cliche afaik)
Yu Yu Hakusho (from what I can remember)

And that's just from mainstream/classic series, there's probably a lot I'm missing too, that's just off the top of my head

Naruto works pretty well if you read it. The original series anime is just a total mess of filler, and shippuden is even worse.

the way they handle the crucial plot point of revealing Kakashi's backstory as the timeskip device is also totally fucked in the anime because it doesn't happen until a really improper time.

Bleach is a bit tougher. As others have said ends perfectly at the end of soul society arc. It's like reading dragonball up through frieza 1 and just ending it. It stops, everything's tied up, it's all good. But it goes on. It's weird.

Same with bleach, only it doesn't even have highs and lows, it's pretty much a straight shot down except for a handful of climax chapters which are somehow as hype as ever. The last two arcs are just total trash though. If you want a second ending point, stop right after ichigo fights aizen after spending a millenium in the cosmic street sweeper.

basically if you have to, watch naruto but find a site that notes which episodes are filler and skip over them, and just watch bleach (but skip bount arc, the other filler is kinda okay, even the movies are neat.)

Unfortunately, the last arc for bleach wasn't even animated, the show had such low ratings they shitcanned it after the abysmal fullbringer arc.

But the final arc, is skip-worthy. It doesn't close the series out (in fact it leaves it way too wide open, implying the ending doesn't even actually happen), and is basically just a gigantic fuck-you to readers. Skip it skip it.

>watching

No.

Yuu're like, a decade late. Don't even bother.

Watch and skip the filler of part 1 and then play storm 2, 3 and 4.
This is the optimal way to experiencing nart.
Prove me wrong.

Why you are living, user?

Don't watch either. Both anime are dense AF with filler and padding. The manga for both are the only bearable ways to go through the series, plus Bleach cliffhangers on the anime.

Bleach is a quicker read than the number of chapters would suggest because Kubo loved his empty page space. I'd recommend it if you're in the mood for some decent curveball shonen and have some afternoons to spend a few hours reading it.

Naruto is just... I read it all as it ran but it's hard to suggest reading it all now that it's finished. Kind of like a soap opera I guess.

are you a 13 year old who never seen an anime and going through your edgy fase. if yes, its Worth it. skip the filler episodes.

atleast bleach ends.

Don't bother user. Do you hate yourself?

Just watch the abriged version on youtube. Same plotline, waaaay less episodes, only need to watch like 4 episodes to understand the endless plot droll

Never really watch the anime for both but read the manga. I would say Naruto was good and highly enjoyable up until the time skip and then becomes kind of a let down. My favorite part of Shippuden being the moment the old Kages are revived and explain what the village is.
Mostly everything Kishi wrote makes sense and feels like he had been planing the outcome and finale carefully. When reading it again all at once you realize gen had actually set up all the last events that felt forced amd asspullish when you read it on a week to week basis. His style was pretty good at the beginning too. You could tell he cared. Also the fights were decent with characters using their heads and not some bullshit overpowered jutsu.

As for Bleach, follow it until the end of Soul Society Arc to avoid a utter and complete disappointment. The last Arc was a mess, Hueco Mundo dragged and was boring, Fullbringer was pure bullshit (I even stopped reading Bleach weekly during that Arc and picked it up again at the end).

They both are shit, don't bother with it. You can find much better anime that will waste much less time of your life to be completed.

Naruto is better than Bleach though.

Bleach is dead and finished. Naruto at least has a spinoff, even if no one but newfags like it.