Love Live! Sunshine!!

What are you hopes for the upcoming season?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/206422057
tripadvisor.com.au/Restaurant_Review-g298173-d8660774-Reviews-NUmazu_Uogashizushi_Yokohama_Landmark-Yokohama_Kanagawa_Prefecture_Kanto.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your*

1-Being good.
2-Less shitposts about any of the girls. 0 if possible.
3-µ's appearance.

More of the same is fun, love live formula is good fun. Hopefully (i feel like its almost guaranteed and would be pretty disappointed if it dosent happen) a cameo appearance by Muse. I wanna see Nico put her clones in line. Also a finale that isn't complete shit like S1 and ESPECIALLY og LL s2 finale.

Some Ruby development would be good.

I want to see more men, preferably as a rival group that outshines them and embarrasses them on stage.

Less screentime for Chika and Riko unless it involves the latter literally getting raped by a dog

Youshiko actually becoming a thing.

Hopefully they don't bring up disbanding the group because of the third years graduating. It's way too early for Aqours to even consider that. If they can avoid that and not retread too much then I have hopes for S2.

Idk I feel like µ wont make an appearance lol
Ruby and Dia episode hopefully.

No more dick riding μ's. This is a big one.

Give more screentime for some of the characters (mainly Kanan, Ruby, Hanamaru) or at the very least more depth.

More scuba diving with the rest of the gang.

Sexy dress

For all of the characters to die in horrible gruesome accidents and then the show to get cancelled.

Make Kanan edgy again. Edgy Kanan did nothing wrong

As the breakout character, You getting a lot of screentime

What are some episodes that focuses on You? I stopped watching when I finished the original LL but I think You is a really interesting character.

More Ruby.
But what with the staff taking everything away from her and that leading to her becoming super unpopular, I just don't see it.

I think episode 11 is the only one that actually focuses her. The previous episodes just kind of build up to this point.

>What are you hopes for the upcoming season?

We need a Carnival Arc to show the girls their true feelings

Hanamaru. But less eating scenes.

She's the useless cheerleader character and I hate that.

Anyone here play Love Live SIF?

More BUU BUU DESU WA
More (You)
More ZURA
More GANBARUBY
Less µ's references (I still love them, but they're done, let them go already)

Also forgot to mention: more Riko x Shiitake scenes.

I used to up to about two years ago. Got burned out and the tablet I used couldn't keep up with all the updates.

Dia centric episode! want to know how she felt when the three of them disbanded. she clearly wanted to be an idol.

an actual departure from the series formula

Damn, it's pretty good now too I want to see that too but knowing them they're just going to copy paste how Nico felt when her group disbanded

>being good
>myooze appearance
Pick one.

vimeo.com/206422057
tripadvisor.com.au/Restaurant_Review-g298173-d8660774-Reviews-NUmazu_Uogashizushi_Yokohama_Landmark-Yokohama_Kanagawa_Prefecture_Kanto.html

The actual Numazu Restaurant is a bit far away.