I was over at my friends house and he was babysitting his sisters kid

i was over at my friends house and he was babysitting his sisters kid.

the fucked up thing is that i saw that kid abuse the shit out of the dog; he took one of the brooms and whacked the dog as hard as he could on the head.

should i refer them to a psychiatrist? isnt abuse against animals a key indication of antisocial sociopathy?

Why didn’t you say anything to your friend?

Is your friend a sandnigger? Could explain the behavior :^)

Rape the dog to make future abuse more tolerable

he did enough by yelling at the kid and putting him in timeout

but im almost certain that
A) the kid will abuse that animal again
B) they will not go for psychiatric treatment.

do i owe it to society to report this potential sociopath to the authorities?

Is he a Jew? And if not, how is this political?

>isnt abuse against animals a key indication of antisocial sociopathy?
No. That's a meme (((animal lovers))) created. Kys.

Why didn't you chimp out?

Since your friend's the present authority you should call him out for allowing it. If he's okay with it then get better friends.

People who don't intuitively love dogs are subhuman and need to be culled.

There's nothing wrong with that. God literally wanted that to happen

Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground"

yes. call CPS and ruin their lives lol, they deserve it. abusing animals is a sign the child is abused, so you could probably get the child taken away, where he would be sent to an abusive foster family. justice is served.

Dad is probably beating the kid, or the kid is well on his route to serial killer territory. One of the two.

Call the cops, CPS, and the local news station. Hopefully the government will take the kid and fix him. It seems his indoctrination didn't take and may need to be reeducated and more than likely medicated

>People who don't intuitively love dogs are subhuman and need to be culled.
Dog lovers really are pretentious subhuman trash, aren't them?

holy shit i had no idea!

this... changes things.

i thought their family was such a nice one too

>memeflag

incognito non-white detected.

>isnt abuse against animals a key indication of antisocial sociopathy?
Torture and killing, yes, hitting the thing on the head with a broom once, no.

>A muslim calling others subhuman

Children who torture animals almost always grow up to become serial killers/rapists.

Nigger or dunecoon? also my dog would have probably killed that kid, was it a little lapdog?

Maybe Doggo will get fed up and rip that little vagina turd's face off one day. Post pics if it happens.

take the kid outside and kick the shit out of him
say "if you hurt that dog again, i will come back and ram a broom up your ass until it comes out your mouth"

problem solved

Don't just take Sup Forums advice and assume that the kid is being abused kek. This is a red flag though, do some more detective work, get something concrete, and then call in the Calvary

>psychiatrist

that meme again
a good slap on his cunt face will teach him

>muh poor animals

Get a life

please protect the doggo

/thread

no i mean i never thought about it that way but i'm pretty sure their family uses spankings as a form of punishment so...

yeah that means abuse right? corporal punishment etc so that explains why the kid is using that form of abuse on the animal.

maybe i should call up the police just in case...

>Beating a child because they beat a dog
Interspecies cuckolds, everyone

just call the cops. animal abuse is illegal.

You're clearly a third-worlder, just stop posting here.

I'd rather stomp a goblin like you.

Empathy for dogs is one of the oldest white traditions there is. They really are man's best friend.

Nigger.

fuck off mohammed

>Beating a child
>slap

i'll take no advice from a nu-soy boy like you

A spanking isn't abuse, but what they say is spanking might not be spanking. could be tearing the shit out of their kid with a belt. look for bruises on him next time you see him. Kid could also just have a brain disorder a cyst or something that's causing him to act like dexter.

>m-muh third worlder

All this butthurt from animal-loving cuckolds kek
You have 10 seconds to justify your cuckoldry
>protip you can't any violence against non-humans doesn't need to be justified

It's a fucking dog. Animals are property. If my property leaks all over my carpet I kick the shit out if it.

And then one day the dog bites a kid and everyone will blame the dog and the state will put it down.

This

ya i mean id hate to do that to my friend but im seriously kindof worried for his family now.

i really hope that they arent abusing him.

when he hit the dog he didnt do it all creepy like he kindof did it (i think) to try and amuse us? the dog was kindof laying down minding his own business and the kid comes up from behind and whacks the dog who goes running, the kid looks at me and my friend smiling/laughing clearly looking for approval and to make us smile but then my friend yelled at him and he started crying immediately

other than that i think hes normal but yeah if hes getting belted in an excessive way then i definitely need to call the cops...

fuck everything in this world is so fucked up ive met with the father before and hes so normal and nice i cant imagine he would be abusing the kid like that...

Jesus Christ faggot kill yourself

>You have 10 seconds to justify your cuckoldry
You see, the ancient white man domesticated wolves and formed a very strong bond with them, around the same time we were also domesticating sheep, cattle, and horses. It was an evolutionary trait to build empathy so that these animals may survive, so that we may survive. This evolved til today, when niggers are scratching their head wondering why whitey loves dogs so much. They are our best friends.

lol, look at that animal your father fucked to make you
couldn't he find something that didnt look like a hairy pig

Pointless circle. Beating a dog too hard for pissing on the floor will cause it to piss on the floor again. Rub it's nose in the piss and leave it at that.

Pointless cruelty against animals is pointless.

>hes so normal and nice
Everyone is normal and nice, that's the default, especially if you have shit to hide then this is how you act. Ironically the biggest assholes usually have the cleanest hands.

>try and amuse us?
how old is child.

I wacked my dog on the butt whenever she misbehaved badly. Not a big deal

This is normal kid behavior. Children are spiteful little shits.

5th birthday is coming up soon?

When you put it this way, it doesn't sound like early psychopathic behavior. If you don't have any evidence he's being belted excessively, then it would probably be best to stay out of things.

That's young enough where it could be a learning fluke, could've seen a movie or something, was the dad's reaction instant, or did he seem to have to think "how should a father react to this?"

>It was an evolutionary trait to build empathy
Citation required

We domesticated animals so that we could use them. That's it. Nothing about "creating bonds" with them. Animals are just that, animals, and should never be given rights or be treated as equals.

>muh whites best friend
Almost every race other than African niggers and North American indians also domesticated animals, but you only see whites being cucks to them

There's a difference between giving the dog a sharp whack and smacking the dog on the head with a broomstick, even for a 5 year old.

OP should talk to the parents and see if they react shocked. If they don't react surprised, then call animal protection service.

>so that we could use them
yes in the process we built an everlasting bond
This is also why white people can drink milk and you shit yourself violently.

you'll remember every smack you gave her on the butt when she wont be able to use back legs properly because of her age. mark my words.

>yes in the process we built an everlasting bond
>lamarkian evolution
I'm done

>some faggot dog cant take a knock on the head with an aluminum broom handle.

He’ll live. Abusing your dog is like chaining it up, not feeding it, and kicking the shit out of it with your work boots.

Its not a toddler

Or you could mind your own fucking business. You're being about as bad as those dumbass parents that cut their kids dick off just cause it touched a doll

>I'm too lazy to fucking read a book on disciplining a dog

if it's an adult and leaks inside, then you're a shitty, ignorant owner

only way it's going to leak inside is if you close all the doors, and or lack of proper disclipline

Nah, they're animals and animals do animal things. If you don't keep your pets in line, they will try to dominate their live in area, and once they do that, they quickly become aggressive and territorial. Pets have to be kept in line, though a broom is fucking funny. I just shove my dog around with my heel or knee.

oh like i said it was my friend babysitting his nephew and i was over at their house.

he didnt really realize what was going on until the dog yelped and skitted across the room and he fucking screamed so loud the kid kindof did this startled jump like the soundwave blast lifted him off of his feet.

he dropped the broom and put his hands up in front of his body and immediately melted into crying.

>Rub it's nose in the piss and leave it at that.
stupid discipline tactic

you'll just encourage it to drink it's own fucking piss

You should have punched the little faggot as hard as you could right then. Only way to learn little faggot shits.

I've yet to meet a dog that'll drink it's own piss. Unless you 56%er mutts have descended to the level of actual mutts already.

You read not enough of the bible dumbfuck Muslim!
Try again! Dont take excerpts out of context, we are all gods creation including animals. I doesnt say abuse is okay for animals.

Filthy sandnigger detected. I bet you piss your little Aladdin diaper every time a dog barks at you.

Yes, Jesus wants us to flay them alive! It's ok because animals don't have souls! They don't feel anything they just act like they're in pain.

You fucking Christcucks are the worst. Go play in traffic

>That's it. Nothing about "creating bonds" with them
So what? My hunting hounds are great but I would never be mean or abuse them, I have 5 dogs, 3 mean fuckers for security, one comfy dog for petting and my hunting dog. The white man uses and love his dogs nigger

abuse anyone who abuses animals. The end

>yelling
>timeout

There's your problem.
The main issue modern parents have. Failing to establish proper boundries for their childs behaviour along with failing to provide it an healthy amount of attention.

The result is behaviour where the child keep pushing and pushing until a boundry is met. This boundry then is met by a parent yelling. The yelling is attention. Bad attention is better then no attention.

By continuing this poor parenting, the child is "rewarded" with attention for unhealthy behaviour, creating an "evil spiral".

What has to be done, as bad as it sounds, is to ignore the child for bad behaviour and instead reward good behaviour.

The damage is already done and this is one of the few ways to mend it.

-Kindergarten manager with three children of my own.

you know what I meant, potatard

'lick'

>5th grader level insults
kek I'd rather have human supremacy over animals than treat them as our equals, faggot

>What has to be done, as bad as it sounds, is to ignore the child for bad behaviour and instead reward good behaviour.
This, and this is how you train dogs too.

>-Kindergarten manager
Cuck

Pretty fucking much

Abusing animals is usually how serial killers start out. So there's that.

>I would never be mean or abuse them
That's fine. But if you believe mistreating animals should be a crime and people should be shamed and punished for that, you're just another cuck.

>The white man uses and love his dogs nigger
Not that shit again...

vegan or not, abusing animals is pretty nonwhite

>t if you believe mistreating animals should be a crime and people should be shamed and punished for that, you're just another cuck.
t. nigger

That's a big dog

abusing an animal is the lowest you can get as a human being. you deserve getting your neck ripped in your sleep by your own dog.

>t. Animal-loving cuck
I bet you're the guy in pic related

>Not that shit again
A lot of dog breeds were breed to work, what is so hard to understand about that?

Those spics have done much more than you balkan niggers ever will, but yeah that's a chink tier behaviour right there.

Alternatively you tell the kid to treat others like he himself wants to be treated.
And then smack him across the backside.

for you

I bet your the guy in pic related

I'm taking about the "muh wites are da frendz wif da animuls" bullshit. Of course certain animals were bred to work, every civilization used animals to maximize efficiency at some point point.

FIRST OFF SAGE. go to ADV. secondly, youre a cuck for not stopping the kid. me personally i would have wooped his fucking ass and if his parents had a problem with it i would have wooped their ass too. youre one of those cucks that see your drunk best friend beat on his girlfriend and you pat him on the shoulder like "come on man youre hurting her man " . at the every least you should have told your friend to stop him or whoop his ass and if nothing happened you stop it. if parents came home and you told them and they didnt woop that kids ass then you call the police or you dox them . you took the absolute bitch route that you will never be able to take back. you better harden the fuck up and quit being a pussy the next time something like this happens. or you can just be a pussy cuck too afraid to the right thing for the rest of your life . if you have a girlfriend you better break up with her because youll probably never protect her.

people who treat animals like abusive toys or talk about them like you are doing now usually get beat the fuck up on the spot. i remember fucking up some old man while i was waiting at a food bank . (yeah make fun of me for being poor idgaf) i whooped his fucking ass and the church people watched. be that one user . i hope you live near me

you are degenerate and will be purged

Fucking subhuman nigger detected

>secondly, youre a cuck for not stopping the kid

>you're a cuck if you don't put your species above others

It's quite the opposite, actually

Sure, sure
>tfw dogs are literally more important than children for most white people

these are the arguments of a young naive person that probably didnt have a father....

>i'm pretty sure their family uses spankings as a form of punishment
>corporal punishment etc so that explains why the kid is using that form of abuse on the animal.
Yeah, that's how it worked in my case. It got love and attention for doing literally nothing, while I'd get punished if I didn't do chores or was annoying or something. I'd give it a kick or two and then feel bad about it.

You shouldn't do anything in your situation though. If the kid is doing it in front of you, I'm guessing they are pretty young, and there's still plenty of time for them to develop a healthy conscience. No reason yet for you to fuck up their family, and any foster parents will be much, much worse for them.

For the record, I'm most of the way towards finishing an engineering PhD at one of the best public uni's in the US.

This

>arguments
>Implying you have reply to insults with actual arguments

Shit kek

>dogs are literally more important than children for most white people
No one is saying that niggerfaggot, anons are just pointing out that kids need discipline as well as dogs