Murdoch Murdoch just attacked based Jordan Peterson. What should we do about this?

Murdoch Murdoch just attacked based Jordan Peterson. What should we do about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gyLVHmRdl6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ignore both of them

literally who?

BAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEED

the entire goal of ecelebs is the same goal as this slide thread

to waste our time on things that have no value whatsoever

what has value? telling the truth with humor and humility

I don't have time to do anything, too busy cleaning my room

>dont know who any of these ecelebs are and never watched any of their videos.

Anyone else know this feel?

People dont actually watch videos of folks regugitating our ideas do they?

Oh no some internet 88er made a cartoon. What do we do?

JP is a proactive force by himself. Murdoch is a reactive cheerleader. Its like your neighborhood fatass talking shit about the dude with a lambo. We don't need to do shit.

>Murdoch Murdoch

forced memes video

good, JD is a literal cuck and a snake-oil salesman. fuck him.

Anyone got a jewtube link?

Fuck Jordan Peterson. This guy is too "based" to debate ethno nationalists because he's such an "individualist"

Fuck that kike lover Peterson. Post link to Murdoch chan

I started watching mister metokur cause he explains the drama and makes it funny. But other than him nah i dont give a shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=gyLVHmRdl6A
have fun

he really does sound like kermit

Its the difference between thinking what youre told, thinking about what you think.
Option A is a whole lot easier, so people obviously go for that

>Dirty room 364 days of the year

You can't fool Santa, user.

JP is a philosemite and thus worse than useless

>What should we do about this?
Give them more views JP is a cuck who won't address the JQ

ty m8

Fuck peterson, what a faggot

$10 cuck

>our ideas
You are the one who is regurgitating.

Nothing on Sup Forums is new. People have been babbling propaganda about zog in various forms for many years. You've been radicalized by spammers who deliberately targeted this site after our raid on Hal.
You are their drogue.

KIKE

This. Jews are actually based.

Naming the Jew is a battle JP knows not to fight. It means that he hasn't understood the source of the moral decrepitude engulfing the West.

Stop watching horrible produced racist meme cartoons

FPBP

they're funny tho

This senpai

ThisThisAnd this

Nothing, he is a shekel bandit now.

Laugh a bit and wonder how Nietzsche remains so relevant, "You revere me; but what if your reverence tumbles one day? Beware lest a statue slay you."

I'm too busy improving myself.

Good. Peterson is nothing more than a glorified motivational speaker that uses fancy words to lure in aspies.

Fuck that faggot. He's old new now

Commit suicide to protest their heresy.

>Jordan "anyone can live in white countries if they LARP hard enough" Peterson
>based

nupol pls

behead those who insult the prophet of kekistan.

if kermit the frog tells me to clean my father, i'll listen, but not for the reasons he wants. wash your sister.

Gas the leaflet.

Cheer them on. Fuck JBP he literally prides himself on keeping young men away from race realist positions he said so on twitter

Peterson is literally advocating for traditionalism and rails against Marxism while you faggots are so wrapped up in white globalism.

That little pipe dream is never gonna happen. Instead of finding your white wife and changing her ways, you refuse to do any of that.

Traitors will be the first to hang

What good is traditionalism if your people are gone?

>white globalism

wtf even is this and who advocates it

I love Jordan and love Murdoch I dont see any problem here.
Murdoch makes fun of himself at time what is the big deal.

JP knows the truth very well, but what is the answer? 88 chimpouts?

We need to be better than that fucking Stormfaggots.

This, just listen to JP break down his schedule in his Patreon QA's, its quite miraculous how much shit he is doing right now. I believe he said his schedule for the next year is already booked. Actually doing things as a opposed to randomly criticizing celebs. I think JP is just a normie who got sucked into the internet world and is just doing his own genuine thing.

Then put it upon yourself to make more of those people that you adore. Stop looking to some state power and race war to make that happen for you.

> thinking a middle aged psychologist and former Harvard professor would get his ideas from Sup Forums
Wow, how retarded are you?

I don't know, what do you think we should do?

Petersonfags have more daddy issues than Eminem.

This man advocates for it.

He is literally calling for communism among whites.

He only has a Lambo because you Autists give him money for telling him to clean your room and telling you what kind of personality you have

is that bad?

This.

They are no better than BLM. Except they don’t get anything done and are too soft-headed to think 10 steps ahead.

maybe create a shill thread and try to sow dissent on pol because subversion leftist faggot

fpbp

stop worshipping peterson, dude's a liberal(yeah in the classical sense, but that's what got us here in the first place)

How come Petey is silent whenever you bring up his hero Solzhenitsyn's "200 Years Together"?

Fuck are you talking about

In defence of peterson he's worth watching for a month when you find him, understand his world view and by extension a lot of boomers but the well quickly runs dry, and his recent antics shows he really has let his e-fame get to his head, de-platforming faith goldy showed his true colours, not to mention refusing to speak to any ethno-nationalist and charging $40 for a conversation and $10 for an internet test comes across as blatant shekel grabbing, look at his fucking patreon that is just greed
>"The question isn't whether god exists or not but do you act as if he does, which I try to do"
I think this is important though

Why are you giving him any concession

Murdoch is spot-on in mocking JBP. I can't blame JBP for protecting his career though.

Fuck Peterson

only dhills hate dr peterson

At the end of the day the existence of god dictating your behavior shouldn't be the point, as an atheist who likes christian western values to a degree I've been trying to reconcile this for a while as I watched friends use
>God not real, nothing happens after you die, so what if X is wrong, etc
as an excuse to sink to mindless hedonism

Stormies pls

Nothing. Peterson is a cuck who denies race realism. Murdoch is right to attack him.

You should jump off a bridge.
And take your individualism freak on depression pills with you/

Why are you giving him any concession?

It is clear he is not /ourguy/ don’t you know

There are many people ITT who hate him. Why are you conceding any point to him

Is individualism bad

>attacked
They asked a perfectly reasonable question.

Isn't that Jordan nigger completely ignoring the jew while claiming to be against cultural Marxism and post modernism, both Jewish creations?
He also lashes out against Hitler using literal lies and says he has tons of Jewish friends

Generally speaking, yes.
A good example of how bad it can get is China, those bugmen have a complete lack of empathy and care for others. If it wasn't for the collective effort of their autoritarian government they'd be genociding each other already.
Also the eternal brazilian is also quite individualistic.

Are you a Marxist?

Nope. Private property and a mostly unregulated market are great to any nation.

No user, he alludes to Jews subverting higher education towards leftism every single time he talks about how the Humanities have been destroyed

He just doesn'texplicitly name them, because he doesn't want to destroy his career.

I think that JP is a very suspect guy, mainly because he avoids the JQ.
For example has a pretty good reason to not trust him.
But I don't know if the reason for avoiding this question is his fear for being MOSSADED by left-wing (((intellectuals)))

JP is a boomer cuck

Also link or GTFO

The enlightenment was a mistake.

Jordan "non-European European tradition" Peterson

He's a boomer cuck whose ideas will see us to our demographic oblivion.

If it was just fear he'd just ignore some things. He however explicitly attacks the truth and goes out of his way to say how based news are

But collectivism is good you argue

It is. In fact, civilization itself was and is only built by collective efforts and sacrifices. You one of those primitivist retards?

individualism is an odd meme
it's not like people didn't have plenty of personal freedom and private property under monarchies and even European fascism
I don't get what modern individualists are espousing if not the very same degenerate "I'm a special snowflake" nation and tribe-rejecting "individualism" that led us to where we are today. The point of nationalist ideologies is merely to obtain a balance between personal freedom and collective responsibility so that the community our ancestors enjoyed could propagate down to future generations. Tribalism is an inextricable part of that. And yes, you have some modicum of responsibility to the society that raised you. If you deny it, then you have no right to criticize all the harlotry and corruption present in society now.

Laugh at Jordan Peterson because MM made a valid point and poked fun at his fear of controversial race realism debate when what he really wants to do is undermine utopianists, not justify ethnonationalism.

Look at most of the people around you. Do you want to sacrifice your freedom for them? I look at most people being idiots and I shudder to want to live for the sake of them.

Can someone post the self-authoring pastebin please?

I had seen a link for the future authoring program a while back, which I'm not able to find.

Don't want to give any shekels to JP either

>tfw to smart too live in society
Individualists are fucking retards.

jbp is a faggot coward charlatan

whites will die off as isolated individuals and no effort will prevent that, entire governments are aimed at your utter atomization and he's a preacher of such filth

but sticking with your group is OKIEDOKIE if you're a jew, desu jbp deserves to have his son killed. i bet it would fuck him up.

Have you ever stepped outside? Have you even read what people say online either?

would have to have birthrate higher than the pioneers, impossible

Juden Peterstien fired first.

mm made a fair point.

How's you Patreon, Jim?

Of course he knows whats up.

Thats what annoys me in Sup Forums most. Eliade knew, Solzhenitsyn knew, every fucking intellectual of renown who deals in philosophy or myth knew. Fucking Tolkien knew, he was a subscriber of Candour.

But what is the answer? This disruptive skinhead cancer that grew AFTER WW2?

Fuck them all, fucking get organized.

*your

I step outside nearly every day and all I see are selfish pricks with zero racial awareness, zero empathy, zero values. Worst part is that they see themselves as smarter than everyone else for one reason or another, even the niggers do it. Even inside college all I see are selfish pricks who dirty up the place and think they're smart for merely getting a passing grade.
And when not outside I have to read about yet another dirty politician caught for pocketing public health & education money for his/her own sake.

People like you drag others down.