Dont mind France, they are just having a nice Police State for Christmas

Dont mind France, they are just having a nice Police State for Christmas.

at least we have 100k soldiers unlike other europoor shitholes

at least it's not merkel lego
you can trust these men with keeping you safe in these turbulent times, but you can't trust a piece of concrete

Top kek. This is the new normal. And the invasion has just begun.

Lots of them are not professional soldiers

I can't shake this feeling that a lot of terrorist attacks will happen across the west tomorrow. i hope not. but a lot have been foiled in the last week.

it would be piss easy for these 100K to take over the government of France in a few hours, execute all traitor politicians and then move on to purge France from muslim rats in the coming months.....by next christmas France would be proud again under a new general DeGaulle

>go to Christmas market in Strasbourg
>police trucks blocking most of the bridges that a vehicle could possibly fit over
>security checking bags of everyone entering
>military patrolling in groups with ARs ready

THANK YOU MAMA MERKEL FOR KEEPING US SAFE

At least it makes for good music. France had a killer year and right on track for another one.

That would actually be a good thing. Americans already hate sand niggers, but let them pull off a few more terror attacks and Trump will get free license to ban all muslims with the nations support. Save SJWs and liberals of course. But no one will care at that point what those fags think.

>france
>music
>killer year

I don't know if it was intentional, but I kek'd.

Would you rather be run over or safe, piere

>French Soldiers

Thanks for the laugh, Ahmed.

>DESIGNATED PRESENT STREETS

Thats one friendly looking picked fence!

>Americans already hate sand niggers,
They do not.
>Trump will get free license to ban all muslims with the nations support
But trump is a zionist shill

That's pretty kawai dessu sempai

>leaf
Likewise.

>2018-7
>still using a failpup

LMAAOO! I did see that you guys had adopted the HK416 though, guess it'll just take a while to replace the rear echelon stuff. Good job, I think it'll serve you well.

UK didn't even bother with the decor

Guys please be safe. This time of year is the last inch of positivity we have in this society and the last thing I want is any of my fellow Sup Forums users to get injured or killed.

I know it's annoying having these leeches try and suck the enjoyment out of Christmas, but the best thing you can do is kill these people with kindness. It will highlight their negativity and how truly unlikable they are.

Looks like FNP-90s, Pineapples. Where'd they get a Hind-D?

hopefully by the end of his third term he's putting the SJWs and jews in camps alongside the muzzies

Fuck off kike

>but the best thing you can do is kill these people with kindness.
Actually bullets work profoundly better.

this is the true strength of diversity!

Wouldn't mind having a police state during the rest of the year

Yep, I'm at a point where I just dont give a shit anymore. Let Europe burn, so we can rebuild from the ashes.

>Snackbar goes to the middle of the market and tries to blow himself up
>Last uncucked french tries to fight him and holds him down while screaming for help
>30 armed police forces come up and separate the two
>Frenchman breathes a sigh of relief and thanks the officers for their quick work before being shot in the head as one of the guards says "We dont tolerate bigotry."
>Release snackbar and give him back his very heavy backpack probably full of presents for the boys and gir..
>All over the news of another terrorist attack
>More troops will be needed to safeguard the real potential victims. Muslims.

Military expert here, you'll need another three or four million to begin repelling the Muslim invaders in any serious sense.

Not to make a holocaust joke, but six million is really the most ideal number over the course of the next two years, trying to minimize collateral damage as much as possible.

I was in Paris the day after the truck attack in Nice, there were soldiers patrolling the city and I was patted down at the monuments and museums. Here are my thoughts on it: You know what they typically call it when you need soldiers to protect your land and your cities? A state of war. If the West wasn't so cucked we would realize that this is a WAR and that we are at war with Islam. If it wasn't a war we wouldn't need the fucking army to defend Paris every weekend.

>American's don't hate sandniggers
>Trump is le zionist shill
your Shareblue is showing.

Pretty much everyone with common sense knows we are war with Islam. Its the liberals and Media who wont name it for what it is.

>you can trust these men with keeping you safe in these turbulent times
if they marched into the rapefugee strongholds and slaughtered every last one, then yes
otherwise they're just useless cucks

that's what I mean, the willfully ignorant masses and the leftists are holding us back from fighting back against the islamists

10/10
A war you cant win because you cant name your enemy.

Part and parcel! Embrace diversity!

Parts in parcels

The former Prime minister (Manuel Valls) was pretty honest about the fact that we are at war

I imagine that's why he's the former PM

He was a kike lover and a catalonigger

Not really, he was the PM of François Hollande so he's former PM because Hollande did not get reelected

If it got to a point where my country had to deploy a field army for "protecting civilians" I'd probably start considering moving to another country.

Haven’t they been under a state of emergency for like 4 years now?

It's no longer the case

>They do not.
Wrong. Even niggers and spics hate them.