Blue Exorcist

>Fujimoto was a clone of one of the Kings of Hell

I'm not sure that was a twist that really needed to happen, but whatever

Huh

I hope she doesn't just get married and leave the exorcists. I know she doesn't really have any powers right now, but it would be lame if she stops fighting all together

It was pretty much inevitable. Once the cloning thing came up, he was guaranteed to either be a clone, or be one of the people they were cloning.

>slowpoke.jpg
It was revealed last chapter along with Arthur being a lucifer clone.

Though the way the term "clone" is used is more in line with reality than the average fictional use of "clone". They're basically just clones in the sense they were cultivated from their cells along with a human egg donor's, not from being exact replicas.

But now I'm confused about the timeline. If he is a clone, how does this timeline match up? He was the clone right before Satan.

But he was running around as a priest for the order before the Blue Night happened. How long was the period of time between him being made and Satan's body being made?

>Arthur is a lucifer clone

What

Fuck am I speedreading, how did I miss this?

They mentioned both came from the facility

>Arstur
Is that a typo or just engrish?

>Lucifel

Damn, im gonna assume that at least is Engrish

engrish probably since his name is spelled アーサー in katakana

It's engrish Kato is really bad with english

What does him being a clone mean for them? It's indicated that Shiro was the fourth and Goro was the fifth and probably the one that became Satan. So does that mean Fujimoto is their uncle and they might have to fight a guy that looks just like him?

So....are these panels blank on purpose?

Well assuming there are other clones of Azazel out there, its a very likely possibility.

I'm...going to assume not

Maybe he ran out of time? Maybe its an error? I dunno

Katou probably couldn't make the deadline again and submitted an incomplete chapter. She did this for the beach chapters and Izumo arc's climax too, embarrassing.

So I guess the reason Shiro's body didn't immediately get incinerated when Satan possessed him was because he had a demon body.

There's a lot in this chapter so probably a time thing. Also Kato is a lady.

Makes sense as you would think he would be popping up a lot more to threaten the protags if he could posses normal bodies.

They get filled out for the tankobans so who cares? I dealt with Bleach's shit for 15 years I can put up with a handful of blank panels in an otherwise great series. Maybe there were some conflicts with helping with the new anime.

Bets on if Yukio will join the Illuminati?

>in an otherwise great series
It's one thing to leave a few unimportant panels blank and another to turn in chicken scratch sketches of what was supposed to be a double page spread of Izumo's final transformation with her foxes to strike down the arc's antagonist.

anyone mind dumping the chapter here?

Its totes happening

I would but its 35 pages and I gotta go to sleep

Nope

>They get filled out for the tankobans
They don't. There's a lot of unfinished pieces that don't get touched it and her art can get really sloppy.

>great series
Good joke

Remember that it was a long time researching clones, because they couldn't transfer souls into them. It's quite possible that he was first of the clones too.

Well presumably he was the 4th. His number was 4

Yeah, I meant it more in "first batch" of the clones. My bad.