STOP DRINKING TAP WATER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7BqFtyCRJc
uswatersystems.com/deionized-water-vs-distilled-water
formulabotanica.com/difference-between-distilled-and-deionized-water/
youtube.com/watch?v=E_6UN_um92Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DISTILL YOUR WATER THEN FILTER IT

Well, it IS a gay bomb. You don’t want to be gay, do you?

I'l have you know that I only drink my piss.

But where I live it's delicious. And cleaner than the bottled shite too.

This. Tap water is full of a chemicals, namely dihidrogen monoxid, anyone who drinks it will die eventually.

that's fucking stupid
why aren't you being served good water from the tap
why do you need to buy bottled water or buy 1000$ filters to have pure water

Hi AJ.. can I have a filter?

>Bought a water filter at Walmart.
>Box said it removes 99.9% of bad stuff
>Box said it keeps healthy fluoride
Is fluoride really bad?

When can we get Trump to take our water supply back?

The sugar industry is the one who fucked up our teeth. Fluoridating it to toxicity doesn't do anyone any good.

youtube.com/watch?v=P7BqFtyCRJc

There's actually different kinds of flouride, but the two most common types are Calcium Flouride and Hydroflouric Acid, the former being good and the latter being extremely bad

The flouride in our drinking water is Hydroflouric Acid

Fluoride protects teeth when used as a topical paste.

There is no need to ingest it, nor any scientific literature that suggests taking it internally is protective of teeth.

Taking it internally has been shown to have detrimental health effects, most notably on the endocrine systems and the brain.

Reverse osmosis, nigger.

fucking reeeeee apparently this stuff is even in distilled water how the FUCK am I supposed to get it out

I live in an area with no Flouride. I am pretty lucky. About 1/3 of Americans do not have flouride in the water.

if you drink nothing but distilled water you will get mineral imblances

YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY WITHOUT THE RIGHT PROPORTION OF IONS IN YOUR WATER

distillling it and reverse osmosis takes those out. your body will take minerals from your bones to compensate, just fyi

Alex Jones please
>apparently this stuff is even in distilled water
No there is nothing in distilled water if it is actually distilled
t. chem eng

AGAIN DISTILLED WATER IS BAD FOR YOU
It will give you osteoporosis over time bc ur body will draw the missing minerals from your bones

>he doesn't exclusively eat nutrient rich pond water full of micro organisms
>the literal building blocks of life

That stuff is in cancer about 70%. Why the fuck is it not banned.

>chemicals like dihidrogen monoxid wont get into """""""""distilled""""""""""" water, goys
Just trust me I'm a (((chemical))) engineer

Nice 10/10 shitpost, but obviously you can distill it yourself just to be sure, it's not rocket appliances

If Hollywood portrayed him as a nutjob this can only mean he was right.

Look up dihidrogen monoxid, you cant distill that from water.

>you cant distill that from water
Of course you could just run an electric current with a few electrodes though it and just destroy the horrible substance, I prefer drinking hydrogen

>Not drinking well water

stfu you shill, water isn't a main source of nutrition, you get vitamins and minerals from food, you would have to drink hundreds of gallons of water to come close to they very little mineral content tap water contains

>uswatersystems.com/deionized-water-vs-distilled-water

>Distillation is one of the oldest methods of purifying water. Filtered water is heated until it has evaporated, turning into steam. This steam is collected in a sterile container, where it condenses and becomes water again. Because water has a lower boiling point than most contaminants (including minerals), they are left behind when the water turns into steam. The resulting water is, therefore, very pure

>The demineralization of water is most often mistakenly interchanged with deionization – but the outcome of these two processes is different.

>formulabotanica.com/difference-between-distilled-and-deionized-water/

distilled and deionized water you dipshit are totally totally a different things

Distilled water then filtered is the purest water can get go baclk to drinking your fluoride goy

THE TRUTH ABOUT WATER EXPOSED Full BANNED Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=E_6UN_um92Y

ranchfags for life