Sister is a coalburner

>sister is a coalburner
>dad divorced mom and is now dating a kike

JUST

Oh noooo, god help us all if your sister and dad can't be happy because you are butthurt because of racism (which in turn comes from having a micropenis), oooOOoOoOoO NoOoOoOoO

Fuck you, I hope they marry the people they love and have children with them, just to isolate you more

That's funny. Are you going to kill yourself?

You come in here and try to fuck my mother you fucking kike? I will rip that Shylock nose off your fucking face.

fuck off memeflag.
Sorry to hear that OP. You'll just have to have 10 white babies to offset your families poor decision making.

Is he a decent black man or is he a gangbanger-tier negro?

No, I'm the only one who's going to be able to make a pure bloodline. also, my family would be ripped apart even further if I died, I'm not sure my mom or dad would have a reason to go on living. I'm also the only one of two non-liberal-brainwashed grandchildren in my family. I have to keep going

Thanks user, that's the plan. 7 sons is the minimum I will have

she's said multiple times he's an assholes but she still talks to him. also he's a wrestler (I known this bc in was on the team with him at one point in high school) so that brings in a degree of aggression to his character

i am sry to hear that user.
you have no family anymore, you dont need a family anymore, you are a man.

go and earn a family of your own thats not degenerate and disgusting, its hard, but its the only thing that gives meaning to a mans life.

GET UP COME ON GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS

somebody needs to make them pay the toll. do you have it in you, user?

You know what to do.

Your pure bloodline obviously has some defects if your sister is a nigger lover. Answer why would you care for your dad if he's fucking the jew?

please kill your sister and cut your dads cock off.

>steel

That glock is polymer

I can't do it myself user. I know they will pay the toll, it always ends that way. I'll be there to maybe help them once it happens though

I was raised with the idea that family is important user, I can't just drop them, I still care about them. My dad is pretty redpilled on everything else, I was working on getting him to read Culture of Critique before this bitch came along. It's a shame

this ain't your fault. society is at an all time low. those who who have been other wise strong have been subverted to weakness and degeneracy. of course it wont end well for them. with niggers and jews, you lose. do your best and always be moving upwards

>raised to thing family is important
>family allows sister to fuck a nigger
Your family is fucked. Your dad left your mom to go fuck jews no wonder your sister thinks miscgenation is perfectly normal

>happy coalburners

Unicorns.

As long as his dad doesn't breed with the kike it's probably harmless. Although if she has kids he can say bye bye to any inheritance if they stay together, kikes will be kikes.

There's some e-celeb who talks sometimes about "Defoo"ing, EG "De-Family of Origin" if you're an adult and the situation is irreconcilable with your family, you should just cut them off. There's nothing immoral about it.

Your family has lost their honor, now it's time for you to go earn it back.

I’m sorry that your family died, user. Now go find a qt and make your own family

die in a fire

she started doing this before my dad started dating this woman. it's a rebellious thing I think

>bang your mom, complete the trifeca?

>Sup Forums fucked with my mind
>I now think that if I get married one day my future wife will probably have been a coalburner in college
>Fuck three black chicks so I wouldn't feel cucked about it
>not even attracted to black chicks
What the fuck did you guys do to me

he won't be breeding with her, both of them are too old, thankfully

thing is they haven't done any wrong by me, by all accounts it was a relatively happy childhood, no abuse etc. they're just destroying themselves at this point and I'm powerless to stop it

The absolute fucking state of you.

>Fuck three black chicks so I wouldn't feel cucked about it

Literally: I don't want to feel bad about my future wife possibly being a junkie so I went ahead and shot up some heroin.

You are not powerless unless you choose to be.

If you want to change the world, you must kill the enemy.

On the day of the rope your sister will hang alongside the shitskins, leftists, and queers

I acknowledge that might just happen. until then I'll try to set her on the right course as best I can. Maybe send her to a convent or something

lucky you my sis are divorced 5 kids mothers from 3 different fathers

Don't worry user, there's always video games. Do you remember Mario brothers?