How long before he ends up like his mother ?

>To make sure he doesn't upset Meghan
Harry is such a beta.
Is there a single alpha in the Royalty aside from Philip?

Kek What a cuck. This is the direction England is headed. White med fear their women while the Muslim invaders have it the other way around

on one hand this is funny but on the other hand this is sad

>she loves animals so much she does not want any controls on their population

These fuckers just havent got a fucking clue, they are probably the type who insist gaia exists not realising that in nature the vast majority of animals will die horrendous and painfilled deaths.

I said Philip not William.

Jesus Christ what a fucking cuck. I'll bet she has 0 respect for his beta ass and is only into him for the money/royalty.

It doesn't matter because he isn't actually part of the royal family. And everyone knows it.

>5th in line

Why is he even news? Also, who is 3rd and 4th? I thought it is A. Charlie, B. Willie and then C. Harry.

Who cares about that shithead from that shit country.

On the plus side he has zero chance of touching the throne unless pretty much 80% of the royal family dies suddenly.

Williams kids

Williams kids I would assume.

Harry's uncle (Diana's brother) is a ginger too though.

The daughter, Charlotte, is ahead of Harry. He'll be sixth when the third baby is born

1. Charles
2. William
3. George
4. Charlotte
5. Harry

If George or Charlotte have kids those kids will be in front of Harry

The funny thing about that meme is William just picked a random British girl.
He and Harry are such opposites.

Why? He did what (((they))) wanted, and will introduce nigger blood into the Royal bloodline. More Kangz on the way!

Why the fuck is he such a cuck? When can we have an alpha king again?

>Williams kids
>Williams kids
That's fucked up. Just because he was born like 2min after his brother, he gets nothing? Not even an assured 3rd place in line of succession? Even the little girl is in front of him?

Beautiful people.

They changed the royal line of succession not that long ago.
Prior to that, William and Harry both would have to base their right to the throne on Charles. Princess Anne, Andrew and Edward would have had claims

Leftists don't understand second order effects. It's the same cognitive limitation that leads people to support raising the minimum wage, more money paid out = being paid more. Their minds literally can't conceive of the effects on the market, hiring, etc. And the worst part is because their world is so small, they think they know everything because within their limited scope they do, and this makes them incredibly stubborn and arrogant.

> 36 yold
seriously why marry a roastie this old

Yes but he doesn't look exactly like Harry. He is not part of the royal line and if was ever next in line he would be DNA tested.

what an inbred ginger faggot

Isn't it convenient how everything that people want to hunt just happens to be overpopulated?

You'd think that with massive urbanisation and deforestation that wildlife populations would be on the back foot, but nope. Like magic, they seem to spring from the soil unbidden in plague proportions.

Or maybe you're being fucking lied to by hunters.

HRH Prince Harry Hewitt is only there for the gibbs

it could happen , ive seen king ralph

>seriously why marry a roastie this old
Because she is black, divorced and has a kid

And Charles is a closet muslim.
Either way the country is "royally" fucked.

what a cuck, britain really has gone off the rails

>How long before he ends up like his mother ?

He already is. She was going to marry a shitskin too, until she paid the toll.

save us oldest ally!

lets hope they erase this little traitor too.

>How long before he ends up like his mother?
Maybe that’s the real reason he didn’t go

>kills a bunch of dune-coons in Afghanistan
>does not want to go hunting
?????????????????????

>king ralph
i fucking love that movie

This is why we must have standards. I'm surprised the British Royals aren't kowtowing to this shit-skin. "Oh, my dear! You're offended by hunting animals, my little Black shit-skin? We shall destroy our traditions to accommodate your worthless opinions and feelings!"

I hope Price Harry gets hit by a car. What a disgusting piece of shit.

they should go back to intrigue and killing each other off.
Harry and niglet babby for king.

Cucked to the limit.

marriage is gonna get called off.

He has to assimilate to her, she doesn't want to assimilate to him?

family won't stand for it. He's gonna get cut off and she ain't getting a title.

He was Netflix and chilling with Meghan, watching the Crown, and then he realized that he's his own great granduncle.

God I hope he gets dianna'd. Race traitors don't deserve life

Perhaps Her Majesty ought to encourage Markle to holiday in Paris?

Yeah they both need to be Diana'd now, not just the ape.

That kid is going to grow up to be the biggest faggot of all time.

#notmyprince

There is no doubt that the fact that humans having always hunted on the land like this is something that factors into the population of the foxes and their ability to be a pest in the suburbs when left to breed as they please but if someone needs to see to the fox numbers and make sure they are kept in check then someone should do it without taking great pleasure in it while also taking care to give these animals a more humane alternative situation than dying like any other animal and being ripped apart and torn limb from limb.

Also you cant stop the hounds from setting on a vixen and hunters usually just go 'oh well', put any unbirthed cubs still living under the heel and go on with it.

In short there are better alternatives for fox population control and it should not be used as an excuse for people who do it to symbolically shit on the rest of England outside of their circle and to show 'we do what we want'

Thought he was the cool one. What a fag.

HARVESTED

Hmm, he’s growing up in the age of the internet, we should introduce him to Sup Forums when he is older, he will likely have a twitter account to tweet to. Would be hilarious turning him into a Sup Forumsack

You're an idiot. The most hunted animal in North America is deer. It's an invasive species that commonly destroys home gardens. Their population would explode if not for hunters because humans eradicated their natural predators to protect livestock.

Hell, in Australia, you have a population of rabbits with no natural predators destroying vast swaths of vegetation because some retard nobleman imported them.

I hope they both die in a car crash.

No they didn't. Children always inherit before siblings.

Prey animals for these kinds of hunts always get additional feed so you know where to find them. Also driven into kill range by teams with hounds.

It's not a hunt, it's a turkey shoot.

It's like a fox "hunt". You can argue about the value of the tradition, but these kinds of activities are as much hunting as hanging up a goose and competing to pull its head off.

>The most hunted animal in North America is deer
1. this isn't North America
2. they aren't hunting deer
Once again a total fucking retard chiming in with his "but I went walking around in the bush a few times and know how to gut an animal so I'm totally a wildlife expert" retardese.

Fuck off.

You're not special.

But even so, because I know that if I don't address your """""argument""""" you'll just post smug anime girls until I indulge you:
>because humans eradicated their natural predators to protect livestock.
Oh look, hunters "fixing" problems that hunters caused with, you guessed it, more fucking hunting. The wolf was only extirpated, not extincted. It could be reintroduced. But every time they try hunters bitch and moan because it will "compete" for game. Then farmers piss and shit all over the debate because MUH FUCKING COWS.

They only inherit if their parent did
Under the current rules, William is crown prince regardless of charles ever being king.
Prior to that Andrew would have been king if Charles never donned the crown.

>she start disrupting the UK in the first microsecond
Harold meme

It's a non issue anyway, because the Ginger Bastard will soon be in the ground.

So tradition and culture goes out of the window and even she can't fucking integrate or respect the culture but I am sure once more it is our fault.

Fuck "Prince" Harry you fucking cunt with your entitled nigger bitch.

Not soon enough.

Your people going to kill him like they did Dickie Mountbatten?

>Be a useless welfare leech
>Your entire existence is to be given tax money to attend ceremonies, traditions, and other things of your country
>Have had your while life be a constant series of expensive vacations, schools, and whatever you want because YOU'RE A FUCKING PRINCE
>Can't even attend a ceremony because of your wife

Fuck this fucking faggot. I hate people like him. He should stop receiving any money from British citizens.

Many wildlife species require government license purchases across states & provinces you retard. Many species are studied by government's respective natural resource departments & hunting quotas are adjusted accordingly. It is compensatory vs additive mortality for wildlife. Licenses provide set bag limits of what you can hunt from the population surplus (what is born + estimated migrants from other areas - deaths), allowing some hunting within the surplus without affecting population numbers mostly.

Also, most hunters I know don't take pleasure in the killing itself, but rather in the hunt & time spent outdoors as well as meat you provided yourself. Hunting is based as fuck.

>we don't need to hunt meat we can just live off soy

>Many wildlife species require government license purchases across states & provinces you retard.
>implying hunters follow laws

>Also, most hunters I know don't take pleasure in the killing itself
Then why do they do it you stupid fuck?

I went hunting a few times. Blowing a roo's head into three pieces was only amusing the first time I did it. Every subsequent shot was more boring than the last. So I stopped doing it.

>the hunt
Don't make me fucking laugh. There is no hunt. A high velocity rifle with an optic more expensive than a fucking car fired from a blind at quarry lured by bait does not a hunt make.

Does pic related look like the tool of a noble hunter? Or some fat fuck who can only get his microdick to twitch in its prison of fatpad by making animals into geysers of blood?

>meat you provided yourself
A barely acceptable reason.

There are a fair share or rural and suburban retards who poach from car windows but the overwhelming majority of hunters are conservationists

emasculated and he isnt even married yet

sad

It used to be the job of the nobility to kill predators and bandits who annoyed their farmers.

Central Asian warlord traditions.

desu the average hunter in the united states usually encapsulates the stereotype of the retard conservative. they are the right wing equivalent of fat dykes in fuck whypepo tee shirts

>the overwhelming majority of hunters are conservationists
Funny how people say that but hunters seem to overwhelmingly actually be conservatives, not conservationists. They vote red a lot more than they vote green.

They are conservationist in one situation only, and that situation is when you call them out for impeding conservation. At every other time, in every other place, they don't give a fuck about conservation. At best they have an 1890s view of wildlife management - that it should be preserved to be used, not for its own sake; that wildlife parks should be game refuges for the enjoyment of hunters; that noxious predators which compete with hunters and feast wastefully on desirable ungulates should be extirpated.

In short they are disingenuous liars to the very fucking last. Or at the very least, the overwhelming majority are.

Regicide now.

I can only imagine at this point but is Harry a faggot? he could get any girl in the fucking world and maybe some alien chicks to with a simple line" want to be a princess?"
That would work on any chick right? like crown jewels and gold horse drawn carriage and royal guards and shit?
HER? that ginger is a faggot,there I said it.

Why do you weirdos always bring up other dudes' dicks? It's like an obsession.

That's what you get for putting a Jew in there

I'll never understand why animal rights faggots have such a hard time with hunting when it is infinitely more humane than farming.

Hunted animals live free and then die in the most painless way they could possibly hope to in the wild.

I wouldn't make a very good leftard greenie scumbag if I didn't accuse people of only owning guns to compensate for their penis, right? I figured I had to throw at least one in, for tradition if nothing else.

Can't catch every illegal hunt, but government departments (at least mine) try to adjust the harvestable number accordingly to reflect some illegal harvests. Not exact science, but better than not acknowledging the additive deaths.

Most people don't have optics as expensive as a fucking car. Spending time inna woods observing browsing of shrubs, watching for tracks & game trails, IS hunting. You learn, and get better if you try. Sitting in a blind is no different than being an animal that has its coat change over the seasons; I'm not going to be successful if the fucking animal can see or smell me if upwind.

So if some dudes get off on killing shit, that's every hunter? Fuck that simple association. Most hunters have met might be simple & blue collar, but respect & understand game a hell of a lot more than anti-hunting soyboys.

And meat isn't a good enough excuse? I also learn cuts of meat & how to gut a carcass efficiently, useful skills. I don't only need mass-farmed meat where the animals had a shitty life. At least that deer or grouse had a good life in the wild, and all the power to them if they get away, I learnt something & guarantee the deer did too. They aren't as dumb as normies think.

God he needs to put his pussy away.

People don't need to be militant environmentalists to appreciate population trends. And yes, species are here on Earth to be exploited because they can. I'm not a Christ cuck who unironically believes that god placed animals here for our consumption but a hunter can certainly appreciate population dynamic

and what a relief it will be for you head to take off that crown

What a fucking faggot.

>Is there a single alpha in the Royalty aside from Philip?

The Corgi that humps the queens leg.

>ree don’t shoot the little birdies
I don’t get it, is she a vegan? Or is she one of those idiots who eats meat but is against hunting?

Harry The Redheaded Bastard is full cuck.

>Can't catch every illegal hunt, but government departments (at least mine) try to compensate for the fact that hunters are armed, lawless cunts.
Fixed that for you.

>Sitting in a blind is no different than being an animal that has its coat change over the seasons
Let me talk to you about the doctrine of fair chase. Fair chase doctrine, which hunters must adhere to (it's what separates them from being slaughtermen who do things like punt hunting - i.e. what distinguishes hunting from industrial harvesting), states that hunters should not have an improper advantage over the animal. You say that sitting in a blind is fine and proper.

A tiger has a kill rate of between 5% and 10%. Wolves can get as high as 14%. African wild dogs can get 85% kill rate, but they go for smaller game in massive packs and promptly lose most of their kills to bigger predators anyway, so the actual success rate is much lower.

I'd wager you've probably got a better kill rate than that.

There is no argument you can make that will ever lead me to believe that someone who can kill a motherfucking bear without getting a scratch on him - or fill a trailer with dead deer in a single afternoon - doesn't have an improper advantage.

>"so what, you're saying I should stupidly and unrealistically handicap myself?"
No, I'm saying that the time where you could actually claim to be hunting in any meaningful sense of the word is over. You're not hunting. You're just fucking harvesting dumb animals with industrial tools. You might as well be driving a combine harvester.

>So if some dudes get off on killing shit, that's every hunter?
It's a prerequisite of being a hunter. It's literally the only reason why you would bring a gun on your hike other than self-defence. If you specifically go out to kill things it must be - can only be - because you want to fucking kill things.

>And meat isn't a good enough excuse?
It is barely an excuse. This means it does indeed qualify as an excuse. Barely.

>a hunter can certainly appreciate population dynamic
Actually they are the people least able to do so because they have a vested interest in putting their finger on the scale to ensure that a certain answer is given about what we should do regarding the animals.

Are you a kike? You type like a kike.

You mean if Charles died before Elizabeth, right?

They need to disown that little twerp. Putting genetics aside, he's a little shitfuck for proposing to a chick that's done nothing but cause the royal family to get accused of racism and all other manner of bullshit since she came into the spotlight. I'd never accept a girl that objectively makes everyone else I care about's life worse.

What you dumb fucking aussies don't seem to understand is that the ethics behind hunting is moot since the Bastard Prince isn't doing this due to ethics, but to appease his Groid Mistress.

Nah mate I hunt how I want. Why would I care how some Chinese colonist classifies me?

OR they're the most interested in it and its maintenance. Hunting isn't ever going away, which is what you clearly want. And that makes you a fag

>they're the most interested in it and its maintenance
What gives you this dumb idea?

Hunters are interested in the exclusive maintenance of game populations, because that's what they shoot. Use your fucking brain. All you have to do is dust off a few books on the history of US national parks to get the whole story. Wolf Mountain is a good one, though a bit left-leaning even for me. It covers wolf management in Jasper, Banff, Glacier, and Yellowstone from their inceptions to the present day.

Guess whose brilliant idea it was to extirpate wolves in those parks? Hunters. Guess who wanted to bring wolves back? Not hunters - conservationists. Guess who vehemently opposed the reintroduction of wolves? Hunters. Because they would threaten the game animals.

It's just the 1890s line of extirpating noxious predators to protect desirable ungulates dressed up in millennial doublespeak. I don't buy it and neither should you.

>Hunting isn't ever going away
It already has. Sitting in a blind with a high velocity rifle and telescopic optics is not hunting by any stretch of the imagination.

>Why would I care how some Chinese colonist classifies me?
Why are you replying if you don't care?

t. Faggot who has never been within ten feet of a firearm in his entire life

What a convenient thing to assume based on absolutely zero information. It might not be true but it sure does make it easier for you to ignore everything I write.

the hunting is not the issue dude

This guy gets it. Leftists always evaluate policy based on the intended first order effect(s). Unintentional effects don't factor in, and neither do second and third order. They're too stupid to understand this and so when people disagree with their policy ideas because of these other effects, they interpret the critics as evil because they dont support Policy X which has a warm and fuzzy intended effect.