Why do Americans blindly love diversity?

Why do Americans blindly love diversity?

I mean everything she’s said in that tweet is true. Why do liberals try and pretend that the world is different to how it really is?

>it's entirely true

Because diversity is a corporate mandate. Next question

Based Trump dropping those truth bombs

Did she just accidentally speak from the heart?

They’ve been brainwashed in our (((school system))). Get em when their young and you’ve got them for life.

We don’t, faggot.

Kikes: Deceitful

Because reality has a liberal bias if you contort it enough and there’s an entire propaganda campaign to verify the false reality.

Trump is a man of truth.

i like trump

This. Why should I ever prefer niggers, Mexicans or Muslims instead of white supremacist if I'm white?

>170K people liked this
How many of those 170,000 stop and think about how true everythink in that tweet is?

Mutts love their master.

because they're human cattle.

>Why do Americans blindly love diversity?
same reason we blindly love israel

because everyone is a fucking idiot who can't into history to see that it has never worked and never ends well

Leftist guide to diversity:
Take a world of diverse nations & peoples, then force them to mix until every region is the same.

A good chunk of those likes and retweets come from foreigners, libshit twitter isn't as big as you think, if it were, trump would've lost the election

>mfw all this is true

They don't know shit about any of them tbqfhwy.

I was talking with this bitch about other countries and how Trump is banning refugees and whatnot. Tod her most of my neighbors are refugees. They throw trash everywhere and actually piss and shit in the streets. They don't talk to anybody except one and he's racist as fuck towards blacks and mexicans. This woman I'm speaking with is black.
>What? Why don't you move? Why do you live there?
I was like really, bitch? I thought you wanted them? Why should I move?
Shut her ass up real quick.

Haitians don't have aids?
Africans don't live in huts?
Pocahontes wasn't an Indian?
Black Americans are respectful?
Mexicans don't have criminals and rapists?
Evil terrorists aren't muslims?
Women don't like to be treated like shit?

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

If not for diversity then how could the United States have even formed? The original colonists were from multiple countries, not just one single one. DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

Much of America is still segregated (pic related) and as a result, many are blindly ignorant to the true threats (political, cultural, economic, and violent threats, that is) that foreigners and American minorities present.

Using some of her own examples, I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and say little-miss-blue-(((checkmark))) has never been to Nigeria, nor an average Indian reservation where alcoholism and illiteracy run rampant, nor Mexico where she'd be sold into sex slavery, nor the Middle East where she may be stoned in certain places just for not covering her hair. I'll admit to not being the most well-traveled person, but the sheer ignorance these people have towards the outside world makes me think they've never once stepped outside of :ower Manhattan.

I don't see any lies on that tweet

Because a russian communist jew wrote a play about a melting pot and his jew friends pushed it in the US.

Well, at least he's not anti-semitic.

They really think Warren is an indian?

It gets them social media clout and they all have out of control egos that trick even themselves into thinking that they are actually like this for the sake of being good and wholesome

And he’s 100% right

Absolutely nothing wrong with President Trumps beliefs
Whats your problem, you racist against us whites??

What about me? Mr. Trump, comment on me.

t. Central Asian/Russian hybrid

Yes diversity of white people works. Germans French and British can get along in a new country. But one you add races that can't build civilizations for shit it goes down hill real fast.

>154367499
Why are lefties so adamant about making us love Trump.

Elizabeth Warren is not a native american though. He is not calling native americans pocahontas, he is calling her out for being a liar.

It is a good guide, I like it.

He's not wrong.

>Black American: Disgraceful ingrates

Lol, this is rather specific is it not? It's almost like all these people repeating "Look at me, I'm not a racist! Look at me!" are actually rather racist themselves.

It's almost as if they are projecting their sins unto others.
>Women: Treat them like shit
I hope men in her personal life see this post and take notes, because this is how she wants to be treated in bed. Projection is a funny thing

>American Indians: Pocahontas

that's wrong, only whites who claim to be 1/32nd Indian are Pocahontas