Pope declares Trump's Jerusalem declaration null and void - land belongs to Christians too

Pope declares Trump's Jerusalem declaration null and void - land belongs to Christians too.

reuters.com/article/us-pope-jordan/pope-jordans-king-abdullah-discuss-trumps-jerusalem-move-idUSKBN1ED1QC

Deus Vult when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM
cfnews.org/page88/files/b4f2221a8323d71bfe2e1d36cbfa4063-231.html
tertullian.org/fathers/chrysostom_adversus_judaeos_01_homily1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>land belongs to Christians too

If only he actually believed that.

the popes a cuck

The pope cares more about muzzies than his fellow christcucks

Millions of christians go there every year and the jewish far right it's already burning churches.

I'll believe him when he says Europe belongs to Christians

Better than a true cuck who gives our holy land to Christ killers because he couldn't control his offspring.

Muslims are useful allies in this endeavor to restore Christian rule over Jerusalem. Nothing wrong with that.

Retake the holy land.

>Enforces this declaration with goofy ass Swiss guard with funny outfits and really big sticks

>A Vatican statement said they discussed “the promotion of peace and stability in the Mideast, with particular reference to the question of Jerusalem and the role of the Hashemite Sovereign as Custodian of the Holy Places”.

He's not saying it belongs to Christians, he's saying it belongs to the Muslims. I swear to Christ I'm converting to Orthodoxy.

The pope is the biggest faggot ever

This is what you get when you elect a spic as your pope.

Better than electing a kike as president

Shoo shoo shill

Fuck catholics.

They are not true christians. True christians support israel. God bless israel and god bless trump.

Long live kek

Ancient christians are the real jews

In this case, the pope is right. It will only enflame issues.

Can you imagine how much it must tear these faggots apart to have to pretend they use words like kike and nigger just to ineffective shill here?

This

Bergoglio is a united nations whore. I hope he gets assassinated

It's honestly pretty retarded, I miss the days of good posts and well thought out threads. We have been AstroTurfed by these cock gobbling faggots LITERALLY spamming a Norwegian Whale fishing board

Point me where it says that please
I'm bump

meanwhile evangelicans are ECSTATIC about it.

ah yes, the halcyon days before /ptg/ was a thing

>Trump is a massive cuck who does whatever Jews tell him to

>The pope is a gay old homo belonging to a group of old men who fuck little boys and get away with it.

There, problem solved.

Sometimes neither side is worth taking.

May God have mercy on your soul

> Holy land

Kek is a primordial esoteric pagan god. You couldn't be more retarded if you tried.

evangelicals are Judaizers like their protestant ancestors

+ K I N G D O M - OF - J E R U S A L E M +
Make it happen.

(You)

Reminder that Catholicism and Orthodox aren't Christian.

what's more irrelevant, this or the UN's meme vote?

>nothing wrong with joining with those that reject Christ Jesus
A Catholic would say that.

You mean the land belongs only to Christians

It's a piece of dirt that will be scorched when Jesus returns. It is of no use to true Christians. "Holy land" my left cheek.

Go larp somewhere else Rabbi, you're as Christian as Netanyahu.

The world belongs to Christians. The Jews are living on borrowed time.

Muslims accept Jesus as Christ, just not as the son of God. Nice try, Shlomo

>Muslims accept Jesus as Christ, just not as the son of God.
Are you being stupid on purpose?

While you are completely right... I still want old Jerusalem under the Cross before the new one comes.

this two-state bullshit has to stop. If Israel takes the whole thing and runs it according to the rule of law the Arabs in the area will do very well. Any Palestinian state will be a fucking basket case that requires constant, constant gibs and still shoots junk rockets all over the place for fun

Unitarians are in the same boat (of which I am one)

There's a difference between believing in Christ and believing in the Trinitarian doctrine.

you are welcomed

youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM

>giving jews anything at all so they can keep destroying the ME

Good.

Islam looks at Christ as a prophet, which is the same the Church did until the 325 Council of Nicaea.

Judaism looks upon Christ as a demon, a sorcerer and has him burning in a pit of excrement for all eternity.

If you want to read the proper Catholic orientation toward Zionism, read the dialog between Pope Pius X and Theodor Herzl, the founder of Zionism.

cfnews.org/page88/files/b4f2221a8323d71bfe2e1d36cbfa4063-231.html

>We cannot prevent the Jews from going to Jerusalem—but we could never sanction it. The soil of Jerusalem, if it was not always sacred, has been sanctified by the life of Jesus Christ. As the head of the Church I cannot tell you anything different. The Jews have not recognized our Lord, therefore we cannot recognize the Jewish people]."
>Herzl
>"We are not asking for Jerusalem, but for Palestine—only the secular land."
>Pope
>"We cannot be in favor of it."

They believe Jesus was simply a prophet and did not die on the cross. They venerate a pedophile warmonger over Christ Jesus.

stfu you fucking African

We need to divide the Holy Land between Catholic, Orthodox and Muslims. It's the only way to have peace.

He just wants a rematch.

The Holy Land belongs to the Holy Church of Jesus Cristo.

Orthodox won't start shit if the territory is 100% Catholic. They've got good heads on their shoulders.

If America wanted to take over Jerusalem do you really think it would need help from Muslims? Fucking retard.

1 John 2:23
>Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
Muslims do not have the Father.

Only Jesus can bring peace.

The Pope did not declare it "null and void." The King of Jordan did.

The POPE is a Jesuit usurper and the Vatican has become infested with Peds.

This. This is also why Jews don't worship the God of the Christians; because the God of the Jews has revealed Himself to be three divine Persons in one God.
>tertullian.org/fathers/chrysostom_adversus_judaeos_01_homily1.htm

>III
>(2) But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?

>(3) If, then, the Jews fail to know the Father, if they crucified the Son, if they thrust off the help of the Spirit, who should not make bold to declare plainly that the synagogue is a dwelling of demons? God is not worshipped there. Heaven forbid! From now on it remains a place of idolatry. But still some people pay it honor as a holy place.

So when people say Christians, Muslims, and Jews "worship the same God" they're just full of shit?

The man in that picture is named Jordao.

Yes, just as those that say "Judaeo-Christianity."

They are. Now, in the mind of the ignorant Christian, they may see that the Jew worships the pre-Christian God of Abraham but do not understand that He has revealed Himself to be three divine Persons in one God.
Scripture clearly tells us that if you reject the Son then you do not have the Father. St. John was writing specifically to Jews in this verse (1 John 2:22-23).
Because otherwise, there was no one who even cared to have the Father except the Jews.

The Mahometans, on the other hand, is a handful of heresies thrown into one. Nestorianism, Arianism, Judaism, various folk pagan cultures, etc.
They most certainly do not worship the same God.

But let us distinguish.
Subjectively, they may absolutely believe they are.
Objectively, they simply are not.
God is God because He does not change and because He does not change, His truth cannot change. It cannot be contradictory between groups of people.

>than
This pope does shame Catholics everywhere. I'd be excommunicated I'd he knew how I felt about his commie Muslim loving self.

we need to take back our christian holy cities

Unfortunately, we still have to pray for him that he might convert.

The Pope is a submissive pervert, paid tribute to islam kissing and washing the feet of muslims for all to see. Fuck this pervert, he can't do anything about what will go down in Jerusalem, only sit and watch.

You guys believe the end justifies the means right?

If we were to exterminate every jew on the entire planet , we would literally be free.

The pope is a globalist
Nationalist pope required

The Church is always globalist, dummy. It's called Catholic for a reason

Yes but not in the same sense. The Church used to respect the uniqueness of the races.

>Muslims
>peace
No

Him kissing and washing the feet of muslims has really been the only thing this pope has got right. We are commanded to Love our enemies. It is hard.

Jerusalem should gain status of a Free City t b h.

Good thing Israel is a Christian country.

That isn't the Pope

First post best post, sadly. Fuck this pope, I want the German back, and I’m not even Catholic.

(((free city)))

MAKE JERUSALEM BYZANTINE AGAIN

No modern Jews are not the Israel of the Old Testament. They are schismatics who hate Christ and blaspheme him in the Talmud, Israel is a colonialist state which uses Mossad agents to desabilize the middle east resulting in Muslims chomping out and ethnically cleansing christians

This is the correct interpretation of Islamic doctrine

They also live there. The Palestinians include the descendents of the first Christians among their number.

Buncha Divisive people out there. The Christians will be OK if they are expelled out of Israel. The Jews however, that has always been their home land since Canaan.

Its is clear the clay belongs to the yehudis......

Sorry satan shills, your going to have to invade if you want any power .....Yah probably will fuck all y'all up again tho, so i guess your left to make aggravating slide threads......

European Christians both Catholic and Orthodox are in agreement on this issue.

This has nothing to do with the Palestine/Israel shit show and taking sides.

Jerusalem must remain an international holy city that's the Christian perspective.

Wow...first time he's done something I would back.

/ourpope/? Lololololjkjkj

orthodox>catholic

Soon

>Pope
Literally who.

>united nations whore
Like some kind of babylonian whore
Where have I heard about that before?

You Christcucks are not in a position to decide.

PAPA Francesco is the Anti-Christ.

Every Missouri-Synod Lutheran knows this already.

It does belong to us!

well moshe, considering we pay for your country, i would say yes we do decide on that

No it doesn't it belong to the King of Kings "Christ". It is his land.

>Europe belongs to Christians
Europe belongs to paganism not sand cult

they should've been stronger then

John 18:36
>Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Middle East belongs to Islam then, should have been stronger.