>VP Pence in Afghanistan 12/21/17
youtu.be/L5tAvhRihfU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RgXL7byTF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Merry Christmas!

A woman accused of sending Bitcoin digital currency to send thousands of dollars to Islamic State (ISIS) fighters was able to the enter the U.S. as a foreign relative of a newly naturalized immigrant through the process known as “chain migration.”

HHAHHAHAHAHAH

A Russian comedy duo has apparently pranked US envoy to the UN Nikki Haley, who assured them the US is closely following the situation on the fictional island of Binomo and will “continue to remind” Russia “what their place is.”

youtube.com/watch?v=9RgXL7byTF0

This is the kind of person who represents the US in the world HAHAHAHAH

>"I felt sorry for them," he continued. "I listened to them say naïve poor white people things: 'My man Donald Trump is going to go to Washington and he's gonna fight for us.' I'm standing there thinking, 'you dumb motherf***er.' You are poor. He's fighting for me!" Chappelle has slammed Mr. Trump in the past.

Merry Christmas to all of you degenerates!

Can Trump actually win?

Mar-A-Lago looks like a royal castle. Fucking badass.

Which room is that in the White House?

Merry Christmas to you and everyone else!

MERRY AWOOMAS!

I am from Haiti.

I do not have AIDS.

Why is your president such damn bigot? We never got this crap from Obama.

>MUH RUSSIA NARRATIVE
Merry Christmas Russia

PARIS (AP) — France’s government is deploying nearly 100,000 police and soldiers for the holiday season as fears of extremist attacks remain high.

The additional security will focus on Christmas markets, shopping centres, religious buildings, public transport and tourist sites.

Citing “the context of a still-elevated terrorist threat,” the Interior Ministry said in a statement that 97,000 security force personnel are mobilized for protection Sunday and Monday.

In addition to the Christmas security, the ministry said extra policing was ordered around religious sites during Hanukkah earlier this month, and for Orthodox Christmas in January, “to allow the celebration of these festivities in good conditions.”

A new anti-terrorism law championed by President Emmanuel Macron’s government enshrines extra police powers as a result of multiple Islamic extremist attacks that killed more than 200 people in 2015-2016.

nope chappelle is against him i think, or hes for chappelle or something, either way trump is fucking DONE

>▶

see americans are a complete joke

The part that's in Florida and owned by Donald Trump.

>Meet the Press is now having an autofellatio segment saying "see drumpfies we aren't fake news :^)"
>but muh tweets
>look at Roy Moore, goyim
This is a band aid on an axe wound, but I hope they keep flailing.

Merry Christmas, Euroskag shitposter!

SOON

You probably didn't even get checked, good luck with your AIDS

Some user recommends me nier automata for vidya
Get it
Play first mission
Get to where i can fish
"Omg fishing makes you lots of money"
Been grinding fish money for hours
Buy all the upgrades

Merry Christmas to all of you

Thanks for the blog post that has nothing to do with Trump

Do pic related and spare us. You're wasting precious oxygen

Why do i ruin games for myself like this? Now there will be nothing to strive for

And to you.

THEY'RE CHUNKY
THEY'RE BRAPPY
THEY'RE THE COLON CLOGGERS THEMSELVES: THEY'RE THE CALAMITY CRAPS

>spoiler alert: it's all black dems
>extra spoiler alert: their retarded monkey constituencies reelect them anyway

why can't Trump exhibit any self-control and stop tweeting?

An atheist organization took out an ad in the New York Times to announce it is giving President Donald Trump a “lump of coal” for Christmas for his executive order protecting religious liberty.

???

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

One of my dreams is opulent architecture comes back, if just for a little while. I don't see how what with LEED standards and ADA because every single thing has to be accessed by a quadriplegic to the detriment of everybody else but I'd really like to see a new Grand Central Station type of thing.

haha trump supporters are rednecks!!! hahahahaha *huffs own fart*

> A Russian comedy duo has apparently pranked US envoy to the UN Nikki Haley, who assured them the US is closely following the situation on the fictional island of Binomo and will “continue to remind” Russia “what their place is.”

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
MagaNiggers BTFO

At least a quarter of them will be Jews.

You can fish up another POD in the flooded city area later

Trump didn't do anything recently. Not sure what that kike is on about now.

What the fuck is Shapiro going on about now?

KEK, nothing personal manlet.

post your sisters tits if you want attention here

Got any news?

Trump should have a better vocabulary.

He should speak like a Cato Institute intellectual so he can reach out to the educated americans.

Kikes gotta kike

niggers

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH STOP ATTACKING CORRUPT FBI HEADS!

A good portion of atheists are Jews. Or maybe it's the other way around.

Fantastic

WTF I love the DUP now.

Enjoy GOTY, fren.

He likes the rich white ones who made africa habitable enough for his nigger ass to pretend to get in touch with his roots tho.

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Fuck off benji. Stop promoting yourself here.

These people are so fucking stupid. Are they going to do even basic research before making insane claims? What a dumb bitch

>You can easily break the game early on
Oh well, the game was alright but overrated.

I don't understand why sandniggers hate it when you force them into gas chambers.

He's paranoid like Nixon

poor nixon, et tu frend?

> reach out to educated americans
But Trump supporters are all suburban and rural retards, why would amazing and total Rick&Morty fans would join the ranks?

The fake ran't about Haitian aids and whatnot. The one where the bottom of the original article even admits most people in the room say they never heard him say that.

Netflix probably tells all their stand up comedians to shit on Trump. I cancelled my subscription back in August.

Rep Matt Gaetz: "We have email evidence from Andrew McCabe indicating that Hillary Clinton was going to get a 'HQ Special,' a headquarters special."

HMMMM

Merry Christmas
AWOO-

This can't be real. Someone post the gif of him sniffing that wide eyed redhead girl.

All right Hitlerite scum, which one of you was this? I know you post here so show yourself

Because trump gotta keep the news hitting him.
If they praise him for too long people will think "well they praised him for the tax thing so that must mean the rest is true"
Make the media look like a Dem attack dog constantly and always

I sincerely hope that Trump said those things. It would make him twice as awesome, especially the Nigerian hut comment kek

He should be. It's not paranoia when there are literally people out to get you.

Just nuke California already; so tired of this shit

But I thought they had gun control

Why would Benny boi even want to be popular on a neonazi website?

This is getting worse and worse for the deepstate and the mueller investigation.

>meanwhile in the Boston Globe

>I cancelled my subscription back in August
Cancelled mine, too. Nothing of value is missed

If they could be turned, they would become powerful allies.

But Trump needs advice from someone who can learn him how to talk to superior city people from New England, New York, New Jersey, DC, Delaware, Philadelphia, Chicago, Atlanta, Washington, Oregon, California, Houston, San Antonio, Las Vegas, Albuquerque, Denver.

City people are much smarter than rural and suburban retards, and sooner or later, Trump is gonna need them.

He shot himself in the head. Loyal to Hitler to the very end.

>McCabe finally does the testimony after trying to dodge it
>Subpeonas start flying afterwards
>McCabe wants to bail as soon as he can get his pension

He's right though. Marijuana allows you to be ok with living a bland, shit life. It kills aspiration for success.
A productive, healthy society does not smoke weed.

I guess you weren't here to see the FBI documents that confirmed that Hitler escaped to Argentina

Hope your ugly inbred family dies tomorrow.

poor guy, he tried to tell everyone and those goddamn hippies just ignored him

It's beautiful, isn't it?

>Hope your ugly inbred family dies tomorrow.

You wish you lived in New England, New York, New Jersey, DC, Delaware, Philadelphia, Chicago, Atlanta, Washington, Oregon, California, Houston, San Antonio, Las Vegas, Albuquerque or Denver, and went to an university there, don't you

I live in Chicago, and I can attest everyone here is fucking stupid. Including me, Anyone who was smart left a long time ago

a-are you muslim, is this a warning?

reminder

There is nothing more insulting or insincere then dramatically changing your behavior to get something out of someone.

>weed allows contentment
>y u no buy thing goyim?
>y u no work more for shit you dont need goyim

I definitely see your point if I was running the factory or better yet a slave plantation where I claimed ownership of the labor and lives of the people working, then I definitely wouldn't want them to smoke weed. I would give them cocaine or something cheaper to make them work harder. So in the sense of managing human labor yeah weed is terrible. But for the individual it's pretty good

Fact.
I believe there's a webm of him talking about poppy fields. He knew the opioid problem was coming too.