Are africans getting cucked by chinese?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDXYzUlv0S8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
youtube.com/watch?v=_MiL8xylgbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RICED

What kind of sorry motherfucking chink would marry a literal monkey?

China and Africa are gonna be the world's greatest new sitcom duo these coming decades.

chinese are breeding super humans....brains, muscles, and a huge penis makes for the perfect human being

>Big dick
>90 I.Q.

That's just crazy enough to work...

what if they are actually making small dicked, physically weak, short niggers?

it's all so tiresome

The kind of chinese who will never find a woman otherwise, you know, since the huge gender disparity in China due to a failed population control policy.

i imagine the penis genes get passed down the male line. theyre probably gonna be slant eyed negroids with 3.5 inch dicks.

BRACKED

the black genes are very strong and will withstand any challenger

Another race bites the dust.

Guess AIDS didn't get the message.

hopefully this spawns niggers that are too smart to commit crime

aids have been cured

I mean, you're starving and your choice is between TyGaDishu MOgaba who just anally fucks children all day and sexually molests his AK-47; or Ching Chong who knows geology and makes $$$$ from the Chinese government.

by the offsprings of their super babies

There's some extreme proposals that got shot down

>Buy 99 iphones to propose
>get rejected

Aids is the nigger of diseases

yeah with nigger kryptonite

Italians?

Who cares as long as the Chiggers stay in Africa.

How so?

My sides. Haha

China will own the largest continent on the planet plus the majority of Asia continent

>Their women???

Everyone knows female she-boons are breeding machines for Chinese men...

The liger vs tigon effect. Very cerebrial. Pol

AIDS is the Hitler of diseases, it mostly kills sodomites. That's why kikes want the faggots to be allowed to donate blood again, so it can kill more normal people.

>*japan

Horse pussy and micro dick, how does that work exactly

So that's where chink males overflowed. One child per family policy is as retarded as Mao's sperging.

TINY YELLOW DICK

you only need a big dick if your offspring have a low survival rate

blacks are short though.

So that's why African males come to Europe, because Chinks take their women in Africa

10 for gryphendor! My sides

Making soldiers for ww3, Chinese play the long game

When wypipo are extinct, the chinks are gonna holocaust all the niggers

Chinese running around the globe like:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDXYzUlv0S8

Vicious cycle, black men fuck white women, white men fuck Asian women, Asian men fuck black women, and Mexicans just do their own thing I guess

Well white men and Asian women are clearly superior so we'll win that route

What the fuck comes out of a Nigger and a Chinese?

unironically true

>yfw whether whites die out or continue to prosper, nignogs and shitskins will continue to lose nonetheless

I've been to Uganda (I'm not a chink but white)

Blacks there hate them for stealing their wifes and business..

It's a matter of time before the chinks get genocided . It happened before in the 1970s in Uganda... when they treated to kill all Poo in the Loo indians there...

tenthousands of them left the county within 24 hours..(most of them to South Africa or the UK)

Nah, since golden triange trade nothing had changed - jews keep moving them into white people countries as cheap labor.

>In other news, Ugandan average IQ soars pass the functional civilisation zone

If they manage to yellow 20 percent of the population, this could be a pretty good case study for eugenics.

White men fuck a ton of Hispanic women. Most common inter-ethnic hook up in North America.

Americans aren't white

I find it hard to believe Chinese would marry a nigger my understanding is they are more racist then any other people. This is more likely propaganda to make whites think it's ok to marry outside their race. Like look the Chinese are doing it, don't you want to get on the bandwagon.

Wives and jobs. Uganda is one of the African countries that actually has jobs, I see how this could happen.

Yes.

And this news is as old as time, gtfo.

>Asians cuck niggers
>Niggers cuck whites
>Whites cuck asians

its happening in droves

In my area there are a lot of carribean mixed race people... Many mixed chinese/black...

They are often standard voilent niggers with chick eyes

>chinks get genocided
They will grind them up as an exercise and send them to the mainland as exotic food.

both whites and chinks have and are extracting africa of its resources but the difference is that the white colonisers did care about the africans to some degree, in fact that level of guilt is what stopped it. these chinks on the other hand do not take any shit and niggers are gonna be begging for the white man to return to africa

says the guy with the literal spic flag.

this.

It's probably a way around protectionist laws that prevent chinks from owning stuff and shit.

Hahahahaha the tables are turning. Let it all burn.

Actually its believed to be related to hygiene. Dirty culture big dicks. Clean culture smaller dicks.

In China there is a severe female shortage due to the one child policy and everyone wanting sons.

I believe there are 30+ million more men in china than women.

it's happening a lot.. when I lived in Uganda the apartment above me had a chinese/ black couple living there...

they had a small mixed race baby.... From what I understood he had a wife and kids back in china as well.

CHINKED.COM

Except China is permanent member of UN Security Council and can afford some military action. They might even want some pretext to invade some shitskins, like all serious countries did/do.

Yeah, China implemented this years ago. They see that to take care of the problem, they can simply breed it out. They certianty have the numbers to do so.
This is why China is predicted to be Numba Won and that Sup Forums is still fucking stupid.

What is outbreeding depression...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

I can imagine African women being ecstatic about the idea of a hard working responsible man that provides economic security for them and their children.

And China has a shortage of women so when Chang works abroad and he has the prime pieces of African pussies paying him attention I can see why it would be tempting.

No, it's claimed to be related to promiscuity. If women are whore, the guy with the bigger dick will shoot his loads the deepest while his cock acts like a plunger removing the cum already in there. That is allegedly the only evolutionary benefit of a huge dong.

also they are not marrying them... they use the black women as fuck toys....

Usually dumb nigger get pregnant or the black women knows he has money,, so anchoring with a baby..

>look what chinks do
>propaganda
Are you retarded?

>fag flag
>larp flag
>giving advice

Better be!

The nigger genes are too strong and overwhelm feeble chink dna.

It raises their iq. It’s a good thing

Black guy marries white girl — white guy marries asian girl — asian guy marries black girl

It’s the circle of life

CHINKED

Cold hearted chinks breed with violent prone niggers. What could go wrong.

All the violence of a nigger, all the driving ability of a chink.

If the outcrossing is limited and populations are large enough, selective pressure acting on each generation can restore fitness.

You are only expanding gold digging/beta genes.

At least in beta/asian pairing things where done for love.

Kek, sometimes I think chinks are the true alpha males, think about it, what place in the world doesn't have chinks in it? They're masters at fucking and passing on their genes, must be the Genghis Khan genes in them...

Seems like this could be the first reasonable approach to improve Africa

>black genes are strong
Sickle cell, aids? Not only that but mixed race couple's usually end up with lighter skin mulatto children who in turn if breed with another white end up with bleached children.... all this nogz fucking white women thing is literally bleaching there race out kek

I foresee a lot of AIDS in their future.

SINICIZED

>insectoid morality
>chink intelligence
>nigger strength

Yeah, what could go wrong...

The chink bleached niggers would dominate.

youtube.com/watch?v=_MiL8xylgbM

As a geneticist I may say that THIS is gonna get real ugly...

the white race worst nighmare come to forwishen

what kind of degenerate would want an ape wife???

it will be true, all races will bow to the chinese master race, it is only a matter of time

every race has its genetic defects..down syndrome, huntington disease, cystic fibrosis are very high and common in the white race

many of them have autistic kids ... Not Sup Forums tard asperger.... but downright retarded low iq autism..(unable to walk, speak propertly... etc)

You're still getting bleached out Tyrone kek either by chinks or whites it's inevitable....

First racewar: chiggers vs niggers confirmed!
I wish I could watch and bet on that.