Dr.Stone

Chapter 2 out by Mangastream

>They already have a method to unfuck rocks
Fujoshis BTFO.

He should have kept the beard.

Do they have a method to heal the madness caused by being isolated thousands of years?

>Senkuu cooking for Taiju
>suggestive homo bonding
>implying their gonna destone people(the main premise) that easily

I bet you think Owari no Seraph will make Yuu kill Mika as well

I think most of the normies just fell unconscious

Best new WSJ manga by far
Leave it to the nips' shittaste to get it cancelled

>Fujoshis BTFO

What are you talking about? This thing couldn't possibly be gayer. They will take the ancient greeks path: men are for pleasure, women are for reproduction.

>Senkuu cooking for Taiju
I wouldn't let Taiju go anywhere near a stove either

Kind of a slow chapter, but the next one should hopefully introduce some kind of adversity or enemy into the mix. Just watching two dudes camping will get boring pretty fast, there needs to be a catch to it.

The thing with the nitric acid is kinda weird. I got the impression that these two awakened because they were weird enough to keep consciousness the entire time, but if they woke up thanks to the bats' pee, then it's very lucky for humanity that these two were in a place where they could be awakened.

I mean, if it were me, my first act would probably be kill myself so it doesn't happen again.

>introduce some kind of adversity or enemy into the mix

It will be worse. They will introduce a female character.

not if Senkuu has any say
>next one to come will be the stringest highschooler
>mark my words!

Kinda makes me want to have a bro to hang out with.

No homo.

>Implying he's not the one who turned humanity into stone only to be the Eve to Taiju's Adam

Senku is yandere for Taiju?

>Kind of a slow chapter

Felt the opposite, rushed as fuck.

>slow chapter

What? It literally tries to form a solution to the one of the main conflict at the 2nd chapter(I know they'll probably fail, but still). It's like if Gon was promised to see his father just before the third chapter. I like the premise, but this is a pretty ridiculous pace.

If that's the case he wouldn't have gave Taiju the right to pick a person. He would have just said 'We need to revive this some other guy to increase our chance to survive' or something along those lines.

One thing I could totally see is Taiju remembering the strong highschooler from ch1 and tearfully going back on his decision to revive his waifu because she would likely have less chances of surviving at the stage they are in right now. It would probably be the best for her.

I hope he doesn't do that. Primitive women did exist after all, it's a pretty lame reason.

They will probably find a limitation. Either that, or they will destone everybody quickly and the conflict will move on something else, which would be weird because why introduce the stoning at all then?

There's also the problem that they would need to mass produce the stuff for healing all the people still laying around. At the point they're now, they need months just to heal a single person. It might be a plot point, to set the objective at reaching the Industrial Revolution.

I think if they'd made Senkuu a girl and like Taiju's ex, it would be a better manga

Dr. Stone > Hungry Marie > Garbage

To be fair though. Spending several chapters with the same two characters doesn't sounds too exciting,

And then screams of NTR and shit will be abundant, and manga will be popular here for all the wrong reasons. You don't want that, do you?

Also
>not wanting to be with your bro trying as both of you try repopulate humanity

Are you gay or something?

You have no idea what you're talking. The manga survival is literally only about one character surviving on his own and it's plenty exciting enough.

What the hell is this pacing?

h-hayai

he tries to wrap it up
he's going to get axed soon

>NTR
how and why?
but to be fair with the way the artist draws women Senkuu being a guy is probably better

>I bet you think Owari no Seraph will make Yuu kill Mika as well
Yes.

>Manga about Science triumphing over the fantasy setting they've been thrown in

>Survives for thousands of years from willpower and aren't fucked in the brain

Looking at the manga there's a much higher chance that Yuu will get killed instead of him killing Mika

It's called ''I won't take the reader's amoeba attention span for granted''

So what's the conflict going to be?

I'd expected it'd be against other humans, but at this rate, it looks like the aliens are going to show up really soon

>Survives for thousands of years from willpower and aren't fucked in the brain
This

How long until this get axed?

God that girl is ugly. I don't blame them from upping the homo factor

Is gundam wing again.

It won't get axed

JB butchered the shit out of this page

The character design is generally ugly.
I know the magaka can do better, but his seinen style in typical shounen doesn't really work.

Is it... is it just me or the boys look slightly cuter?

I think the boys look decent, but the girls have gigantic eyes and look like ayy lmaos

A more realistic approach on a girl face would do wonders

Haha silly user, it's already been axed.

i hope it doesn't get axed, i like it

Pity Boichi's artstyle has gotten progressively worse since the start of Sun-ken Rock. Which isn't to say I like Sun-ken Rock (where the fuck did the mobster part of the allegedly mobster manga go?), but since he can't write, couldn't he have stuck to drawing well now that someone else writes?

He went from bi-weekly to weekly and apparently he's doing two weekly series for some reason

Because madman.

There are two things that are a bit weird to me.

First, a couple of birds were the first to be petrified, but in the previous chapter we saw birds and deer living in the world devoid of humans which means that there was a way for some animals to avoid petrification to begin with, unless they managed to break out like the main characters but in large numbers and significantly sooner. Now regardless of whether the cause was being indoors, underground, underwater, at a high altitude or whatever, if it was possible to avoid getting stoned, statistically there should be some humans who also managed to do it.

Second, it was insinuated that you had to have some kind of drive in order to not die while petrified, like strong feelings or concentration. If that's the case, how was the bird perfectly fine after being petrified?

1) it looks like one species of bird (i think it's a tree sparrow or some other common bird in japan) and humans that got petrified

2) we'll probably find out next chapter. Main girl being main girl might mean she's been conscious this whole time too. Maybe most of the population just lost consciousness like user said above.

that faggot throw away a amanita muscaria, that shit gets you so fucked up, best trip ever

Maybe the other people will awaken losing their memories or something. Essentially blank slates.

I thought the main hook for the manga was the survivalist theme, but they sure skipped past the nitty gritty details of that swiftly. I'm not sure what to expect now. Obviously repopulating will be the main problem moving forward, but they've apparently solved that as well, in theory at least. I can only assume that won't go as planned

post yfw the girl statue breaks with the liquid

Fucking trash.

Give me RxL instead and axe all of these abominations.

So wait Senkuu is the MC? Thought it was the generic guy

Chapter 2 was actually really good, I'm liking this so far

uguu getting unpetrified next chapter?

>it's already been axed.

Im not white trash so i didnt know making hooch was so easy

Senkuu confirmed for hafu?
>that explains his haircolor

Blonde guy's face looks like a kid.

I kinda wish they the author made his own world instead of Earth. It would've made a fun fantasy manga. But this still looks fun.

>how was the bird perfectly fine after being petrified?
>chirp chirp chirp CHIRP CHIRP CHIIIIRP CHIIIIRP

Even if it doesn't get axed it'll end at ch 30-40 with this pacing.

>jump_teaches_the_basics_of_bootlegging.png

l-lewd!!

I guess the girl gets cucked

ya think theyll get in trouble?

I read this with Jamini's version. Interesting pacing, that epic beard tho, RIP.

Personally I have high hopes for this because the writer is a veteran and I really liked Eyeshield 21. I mean this guy invented Hiruma, so I'm going to trust him. Also, I doubt they're going to axe early something from a veteran who has written a success that went on for so long, unless it's REALLY unpopular (which I doubt this will be).

She just looks like an ayy lmao

Why the fuck the birds turned to stone but all the other animals didn't?

Or turn into a mediocre batlle thing

>we'll probably find out next chapter. Main girl being main girl might mean she's been conscious this whole time too. Maybe most of the population just lost consciousness like user said above.

Or may be she lost her conciousness like all the other background characters, and she is returned to live but is handicaped, which will lead to the next quest, that is to return her her memories/sanity.

I doubt they'll have something bad happen to the girl. It seems like she's being set up as the third main character, and the intention isn't to make saving her a long term main conflict.

It seems more like it's going to be a survival series, where they use science to overcome nature and rebuild civilization

I thought this manga was going to be cavebros survival adventure, but this chapter threw that out the window and now I don' know what direction it's going to take.

I hope they start punching dinosaurs soon, that would be cool.

>I thought this manga was going to be cavebros survival adventure

Why would anyone think that?

I mean, do you really thought that a manga published in shonen jump could be only about two males surviviing in the wild?

Even in chapter one was pretty much obvious that sooner or later they would find more people.

Will this be outfujo'd by RobotxLazerbeam?

It's the presence of a special gene coding for a special protein that allows neurons to function normally, even after thousands of years without taking any nutriment.

It can still be a survival adventure though, they're just not going to have a cast of only 2 people

All the petrified birbs seem to be same species. If we assume that the stone-turning thing was engineered by someone for some reason, it's possible the mastermind tested in out on that specific species of bird and then moved on to humans

when are going to appear the monsters?

More importantly what was that bird thinking of to avoid losing its consciousness?

Is boichi doing a fucking shounen?

What the fuck is wrong with the world

$$$

So fucking disgusting
oh well he will remain as yet another just 1 good manga author

Now how can they warp this into a battle manga?

They will have to fight the person or thing that made all the humans turn to stone, obviously.

Well, they ARE kids.

Find whoever is responsible for the axe and shop their head in there instead.

War
Or on a smaller scale "tribes vs tribes". They trying to survive, no doubt their will be another group that is also trying to survive later on. When they meet chances are conflict will happen so they can steal the other goods and supplies. Just like real life.

It's a survival manga so having conflicts and battles isn't that hard to imagine, they'll have countless of opportunities.

>no korean names

dropped

More like both were autistic enough to survive on their own. One was too focused on his waifu and the other one was too focused on counting the pass of time.

>humanity survives on the back of autism

You would get mad spending all this time conscious without being able to move. Thousands of years, it's unbelievable

Will Taiju get together with his crush when they free her?

If there's one trend I'm liking recently with new Jump series, it's that MCs aren't waiting to confess anymore.

I just hope they don't pull any shit like holding off on getting together until humanity is saved or vice versa.

>Primitive women did exist after all, it's a pretty lame reason.

I mean she really doesn't have any real skills. It's like she has the endurance Taiju or the brains and absurd willpower of Senkuu.

Do we know that for sure?

Maybe she'll be the "heart" of the trio or some shit.