So let me get this straight...

So let me get this straight. You abhor social programs that provide lower-income citizens with basic needs because that's "gibs". They didn't work harder for that money, they just automatically get it. At the same time, you're bragging about the $2000 dollars more in tax returns that you're going to rake in from the government. But somehow, that money isn't gibs, it's you working harder to achieve that money? Even though you didn't work any harder at all?

Do I have that about right?

Nice bait.

You mean refunds. The return is what you send in to get the refund

Citizens who cannot provide their own basic needs ought to rely on family support or allow themselves a peaceful death away from the eyes of the public. Tax returns just means the government already skimmed the interest off the money. There is no need for taxation in a free market.

>rake in from
>implying it isn't ours

Thank you, I did mean refunds.

>There is no need for taxation in a free market.
It seems like you don't understand the basic concept of a government. Take a civics class?

It isn't. This is how roads, bridges, infrastructure, etc. is paid for. You do use roads, don't you?

>implying voting is real
>implying moral interests outweigh commercial ones
>implying land, food, and water are not market goods that can be given and taken away by the biggest distributors at a moment's notice
>implying bread should be free

I hate you.

>implying societies that employ social Darwinism are successful
That's why there's so many around today, right? Let's name a few!
oh

gibs incentivize the lack of family structure and self responsibility
commies shill for the gibs because no one needs to be self reliant in their imagination land.

>gibs incentivize the lack of family structure
How? And how is this any different than your tax return gibs?

tax returns are money that i have already earned?
are you this fucking delusional?

>you're bragging about the $2000 dollars more in tax returns that you're going to rake in from the government.
Is this the dumbest thing ever written in the history of Sup Forums?

How did you earn that money? Did the government play any role whatsoever? Did you drive on a street to get there, for instance?

>he thinks his society is successful

survival of the fittest, all the way from the top to the bottom.

Good job, you're named a total of 0 successful societies!

No. True conservatives just lift themselves up by their bootstraps and fly wherever they need to go. Either that, or they pray to their invisible friend Jeebus to give them a lift.

I am ok with some of my earnings getting taxed to pay for infrastructure et al
not ok with subsidizing nigger degeneracy
what part of this difference in ideology don't you fucking understand?

This has to be bait.

You're implying that the state is inherently owed our profits; and that getting to keep our own money is a "gift". This is the most retarded notion of leftists. And you people claim to be the edgy nihilists that abhor "spooks".

>not having a bigger percentage of your money stolen is a privilege

It's as if the govt is forcing you to pay more for something you shouldn't be paying in the first place.
sales or income
fucking choose already.
instead we have monkeys who've not evolved shitting around on disability because they couldn't understand which food they could buy with stamps wouldn't give them diabeetus.

So ultimately you just hate niggers? That's your entire argument?

Also... guess what would happen if you stopped giving gibs to women after two kids.
you got it.
they'd stop.
but the whales (in the mobile gaming sense) have perfected the system to steal every penny they can.
it's not like Shaneeeses eight kids are seeing that money. They're all malnourished and dumb..

>Also... guess what would happen if you stopped giving gibs to women after two kids.
>you got it.
>they'd stop.
Okay, nobody is this stupid. I'm sure you think abstinence-only is the best method of birth control, right?

go look in a beehive if you want a successful society.

hm like electricity, water, and internet right?

>I... uh... okay I can't answer your question but here's a worthless comparison between social mammals and eusocial insects
Just stop.

Oh.
I forgot to mention.
you force her to get the tubes tied after two.
Or no gibs.

Ah yes, those things are in no way controlled, influenced, or regulated by the government. Right?

oh

>n-no that's not what I meant I meant forced sterilization instead
Ohhhh right. Sounds good pal.

I am in favor of a gradual slop of benefits for those who work and are unable to afford healthcare or food. At a certain point you no longer qualify for any assistance. Anyone who contributes to the system should be entitled to benefiting rather than just some NEETs and disabled people.

wrong, we already earned that money by working. thats what got taxed in the first place, what we earned. it belongs to us, and now we are getting it back.

>I don't even want to pay insurance to subsidize those who get into terrible accidents but if I get into a terrible accident I want insurance to pay for everything
Okay, I'm about done here.

they are, but you pay for them depending on quantity. why does everyone have to pay the same for a utility if they dont often use them?

What the fuck are you on about? Don't put words in my mouth.

>keeping more of your money is the exact same as getting money from someone else
I get that you think it's necessary to have taxes in order to have functional infrastructure and society as a whole, but I don't get how you equate those two things.

if you can't be social wih your own people you don't deserve your identity nor your people, might aswell stop waving your precious little flag and move to afrika
or some other shithole they kill eachother

>HURRR DURRRR PAY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT 30% OF YOUR EARNINGS TO PAY FOR THE ROADS FINANCED THROUGH SALT AND SALES TAX
You faggots are so fucking dumb. If this isn't bait you need to bite the bullet

>implying these are not basic needs
>implying social programs are basic needs
>implying lower-income citizens don't make poor choices
>implying lower-income shitskins are citizens at all
>implying we didn't already rule out social programs with feminism in place
>implying lower-income citizens are not a result of an economically destabilizing movement via feminism
>implying we need more Jewish ploys to fix other Jewish ploys so that we can complete the Jewish ploy

By that logic business owners should pay enormous taxes for the extremely heavy use they put on these things. Right?

Got to be trolling.

>low income citizens = people whose ancestors helped build the country in the first place and made it what it is
>(((low income "citizens"))) = niggers, spics, etc looking for a handout

There is a difference, but even Sup Forums struggles to understand it. Personally I blame plebbit.

What the fuck happened to all the sales taxes and income taxes and import taxes and business taxes and inheritance taxes and all the other fucking taxes?

>There is no need for taxation in a free market.
lol, you are either very young or very retarded.

I just paid $400 for tabs for my pick-up, where's that money going?

>go look in a beehive if you want a successful society
I bet you felt very pleased with your self after coming up with this. Just further proof how retarded you are.

>So let me set you straight
>Social Program is money GIVEN to someone who did nothing to earn it
>REFUND is money the gobment took from you but decides to give you back. It was YOUR money to begin with no gibs at all.

It's not like that at all!

giving something away is not the same as keeping something that's yours to begin with.

So, ultimately, you just love niggers? That's your entire argument?

All of that went to niggers as gibs so you've got to pay for the roads.

you'd rather pay for someone to pop out eight kids?
half of them will end up in jail.
At least one won't make it to adulthood.
One will have a respectable job as a janitor or basketball player.
one will get a full ride scholarship (paid by more of your gibs) because she managed a 2.25 gpa in her horrible horrible school and the other two? I think they also ended up in jail, or mexico.