WHAT?! Is Zimbabwe kidding right now?! BAKA they wanna be recolonized or sumtin?

WHAT?! Is Zimbabwe kidding right now?! BAKA they wanna be recolonized or sumtin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pIgDzx-t1Os
youtube.com/watch?v=zbO86JfFCkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How the fuck did Twitter not suspend this fucking nigger?

Is he a CIA or something?

That dumb nigger would be cooning for white daddy too if he wasnt already living in a white nation with all the benefits that entails.

This dumb nigger is a perfect example to mock and use for case analysis of how fucking stupid your average "intelligent" negro is

The Msasas are turning, to gold and to red

In light of the sun they look like fires

When the winter has gone, and time has moved on, the memory will never grow tired

I like to browse TheColi from time to time just for the insight into the black mind. I think its a great redpill for naive well meaning whites because it really shows how niggers dont operate on the basis of logic or reason at all, and thus cant really be reasoned with. They are completely irrational, deluded and work on pure emotion.

>Tariq Nasheed

I still can't believe this isn't a joke account.

LMAO

Niggers apologize for being niggers. Dumbfuck whites go back... Not sure what's worse. Let those pieces of shit die in the hole they have created.

>they want to eat again
>fucking CUUUUUUUCKS
tariq nasheed is like the black nationalist version of 8ch

>Dumbfuck whites go back... Not sure what's worse. Let those pieces of shit die in the hole they have created
This. I can't imagine what's more pathetic than going and helping those who'd otherwise kill you. Fucking pathetic

Come home massa.

People keep saying this guy is stupid but I don't see it. What has he done that's stupid?

>credit for inventing the machine version
>actually proud of scribbling on rocks

hahahaha wow

Wait it isn't? I thought it was some Sup Forums guy LARPing as a black supremacist

Hes not helping them. Hes going back to the farm that belonged to him and his family. I think Rhodesians are like Germans. They look at inefficiency and a failing farm as a tragedy that must be remedied. Nothing will make this man happier than his farm running and producing. Maybe he even missed his workers

I was about to praise this leaf. Then.. another wild leaf appeared and canceled out the badassednessness.

it was about time they said sorry i hope the niggers there start bowing again to us and reform Rhodesia maybe this time we go less on the Ethno state thing because it wont work an other time

youtube.com/watch?v=pIgDzx-t1Os

Checkd

This.

All good m8. I've got family in South Africa owns horse farms, fucking sad state of affairs in the place.

google his name on amazon.

Mugabe was a dumb-fuck elite dictator. Mal-educated at the London School of Economics, he wrecked the industries based on favouritism and his oversized ego. He blamed everyone and everything else for his mismanagement. He took Zimbabwe from a massive exporter of agricultural products to a starving beggar nation. He was finally overthrown after 30 years when he tried to have his bimbo wife to succeed him. The whites that ran the farms were remembered fondly; yes, they “colonized” the area but they ran things so that everyone was fed, towns were built, laws were enforced, schools were everywhere and the land was peaceful.

yes and Mugabe was a racist asshole
also did he really try to put his wife as leader of the country wtf ?

>Coonbabwe

I want this to be a thing.

Okay
I love you again: no homo.

continued

Now the Chinese have moved into Africa. They are sucking up resources as fast as they can without bothering with setting up civil institutions. They deal directly with local strongmen and pay them. No benefits for the populace....

He is a PUA turned WOKE when he got old

Maybe whites should recolonize africa but leave one country a basically a giant supermax prison for all the subhumans to die in. Maybe just maybe after a couple hundred years of forced Eugenics and evolution they'll discover how to Agriculture correctly.

Maybe he should live in a country without whites and lets see how he does then.

I dont want that to ever happen, he makes all niggers look like retards

the niggers over there need to live a better life so they stop coming here to infest our shit

>the westerners over here need to stop offering free shit so they stop coming here to infest our shit
this too

now look me in the face and tell me black nationalists arent racists.

niggers are the women of race.

David Pococks been slowly making inroads in Zimbabwe for years.

Oh no, what will we do with all this food.

He's gonna be eaten

Thanks user, I was wondering what that was supposed to mean.

That white boi is too relaxed

ethiopia is changing so fast now like china did 30 years ago, everything is being built or torn down. Should stop the civil wars if government in power has decent chinese weaponary and more importantly tech.

youtube.com/watch?v=zbO86JfFCkE

You'd have to crazy to be white and work as a farmer in Africa

Look at those niggers’ faces

You can’t look at their face structure and tell me that they’re just as evolved as we are

Jesus fucking Christ

Black's who worked for white farmers in zim actually prefered the white bosses. Better work environment and pay compared to the black bosses.
They even defended white farmers from being evicted, there was little news coverage of this.

Revert mugabe had land that was farmed by whites but told and arrested anyone else that had the whites as bosses.

Glad things turning around and Nigerian's can find Zimbabwe their new home.

No he didn't. His wife thought she had enough power in the ruling party and tried to make changes. Guess screwing over party members was the last straw. Mugabe is an old man he just didn't do anything that's y he got ousted

Twitter doesn't suspend liberals

I’m fucking crying of laughter, I’m reading the thread. These niggers are so fucking mad lmfao!!!

>Niggers can't into the neolithic
At least they tried

Easy 4 him to judge in a first world country, just shows his insane privilege

I really do hate you faggots on here. Do you realize that the people celebrating their return are not the same people who kicked them out?

It has to be ... that name is kinda cliche of what a white poltard would think up..... but if its real.... double kek.

Just forget the name rhodesia desu..... not gonna happen... hes remembered only as a plunderer for 'muh empire' and 'muh queenie'

You guys have such a hard-on for africa.... next time you come it wont be spears and arrows. Stormfag.

Yeah it’s be a dozen or so poorly trained negros in vests holding 20 year old imported AK47s. I think whitey can chill.

Just like the irsqis didnt necessarily defeat you.... they just bogged you down and watched as your coffers drained and social turmoil unravel back home.
You will have to go back.

>> dozen
Smdh

He has a point, you know

uhhhhhh. perfect example how there is no point in trying to help these people. they will always bitch, they will always ask for more, they will everything take as granted. they are like kids rly.

Check out his Hot95 classic Wash Yo Ass

He's a troll. Pay attention.

no in that guys image the last nig says that the whites SHOULD fuck off and let the niggers starve, which is what Sup Forums has wanted all along.

ofc there is white woman who liked that. lmao, white leftist women are such brainlets. virtue signaling over logic

no he hasn't, they tried to forcibly remove whiteys from their country and almost starved themselves to death, there's a reason they want them back, that retarded nigger in twitter has never tasted true hunger, it's the worst of deaths and sensations, I'm not talking about when you are a little hungry

maybe if we left all the people of color starve themselves for a few years they would change how they see the white man

that nigger is doing absolutely nothing to help those people and yet he wants them to starve like until now. sorry if i dont take him seriously, he is just spewing some autistic bullshtis to feel better because he has such huge inferiority complex. and pol wants niggers out of white countries because they make those countries worse, whites in their countries makes theirs better. simple logic, and better their countries are less immigration there is.

>they wanna be recolonized of sumtin?
They just want to eat again.

I work with a black guy from Zim

he straight up said to us that people prefer the whites running shit over there because they are fair to the workers and educate their workers kids.

He said the word for boss over there is literally white man.

How is this a perfect example? Tariq doesn't represent the Zimbabweans celebrating the return of the white farmers in the article, so why cherrypick his behavior over theirs?

The whole reason there was a coup was because Mugabe's wife was the one preventing white farmers from coming back. Mugabe himself was receptive, the the succubus ruined everything.

Never trust women

i ment niggers in usa. and in time it happens again when whites gonna be driven out.

So Tariq would rather watch all the niggers starve to death before having white farmers step in to help?

>vests

You mean wedding dresses or stark ass naked right

Checked for troof

So cut all welfare benefits to niggers in America, and let them suffer in peace, am I right??

yeah ur right :_( but that doesnt mean no government similar to the one Rhodesia used to have (maybe without the segregation part)

You're less likely to be killed as a random white man deep in tribal Africa than you are to be killed as a random white man walking down the street at 2PM in Chimpcago. Afriniggers still rightfully worship the white man as a god.

I'm not black nor white, but I do say, these Africans human state is really depressing, they are the cradle of human...and still in the cradle.

>nasheed can't handle harsh realities

Sad fact is, that it would be worse than that image.

Yeah, he's wearing clothes.

>Afriniggers still rightfully worship the white man as a god.
More like "the Jew hasn't indoctrinated them with an inferiority complex the shame from which he manipulates them into sublimating into anti-white hatred and mistrust"

The mistrust for whites is due to colonial stormfags (forgiven not forgotten) and fear of present day stormfags..... but the jews are happy to jujitsu this mistrust into a weapon against all.

DAS RITE BLACK BOI

Ouch.... but kek

>is a big guy
>power stance
???

>feed peoples family
>employ the community
>bring general stability to the region
>get driven out because of skin color
>community begs for your return
>"WHAT!? WHY DO THEY WANT TO BE RE-COLONIZED!?!?! PLUCK DRUMPF REEEEEE!!!!!111!!"

The nig in OP's tweet has never had to wait in line for food or petrol.

Those worker were evicted by Zimbabwe's government, they are getting their homes and jobs back.

boi
I hope short shorts will return soon.

>Do you realize that the people celebrating their return are not the same people who kicked them out?

citation needed