Sup Forums recommended movies

I'll start with this one: a movie about German history that's anti-communist for a change.
youtube.com/watch?v=nkRxvEjprBM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1kYNK5PjoZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=vyL3lgrbh40
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=1kYNK5PjoZ0

this movie redpilled me.

not a movie, but damn the color brings it really to live.

Redpilled me on ww2. Changed how I looked at history in general.

Problem Child 2

do I even need to explain why?

Watched this recently on Netflix. Pretty badass movie.

Cam confirm for awesome movie

Mel Gibson films are pretty based especially the 'fuck the brits' ones. Also don't forget about the Passion of Christ

Great ww2 movie. Really paints the japanese as smart and brave soldiers.

Yes, do explain.
Keep in mind that Tolkien himself rejected all comparissons with real world politics.

All around good mini series. Shows the horrors of war through the eyes of a small group.

Der siebente Kontinent, Haneke's first feature film.
A movie filled with sheer disdain for modern Western culture

I watched it its fucking boring and the stupid bitch dies.

The Americanization of Emily

I wish he'd make more movies like this. Gibson is amazing at portraying history.

the moment when even an atheist has to cheer the arrival of the christians in apocalypto was pretty great too.

>two friends make a vow they won't touch women or wine until they have achieved greatness in life.
>one of them breaks the vow and dies.

Jews weren't influential in hollywood during the 70s I guess.

Dare I say, GOAT movie.

>Tolkien himself rejected all comparissons with real world politics

...of his time.

Stanley Kubrick movies are amazing

BOAT movie

(((They))) killed Kubrick over this one

Sicario and Sicario 2

youtube.com/watch?v=vyL3lgrbh40

Not redpilled but one of my favourite movies and pretty badass.

It lacks all the Hollywoodesque tumors like diversity quotas, strong womyn and such.

Also this movie is low key red pilled. I say low key because how it starts and because there's more implied than at the surface.

I saw the film when I was a teen, I liked it but I remember thinking it felt incomplete like there was a part missing (that was my exact criticism of it), only later did I learn (((they)))) edited a scene out of it after Kubrick's death and the scene has never been seen again( they said it contained too much nudity which is of course bs)

Not a movie, tv show. Deutschland 83
Cool music, a lot of action and main guy is based af

the weak should fear the strong: the movie

not at all

this movie was anti-atheism and pro-family. Daniel got everything he wanted in the end, but ended up miserable because he only lived for the material world. Eli was also a shitty person because he was equally desiring just the material world by parodying the ethereal.